Wakfu Thread - Tragedy Edition

Latest episodes and subs added to the pastebin.
Upgraded the pastebin with the 1080p rips, quicksubs and hardsubs. Season 3 Pastebin - pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv

Episodes subbed by the sub team so far plus the 6 1080p raws - mega.nz/#F!ugFhVQbZ!yiVE-7S-ToI-FP1pmT4jXA

For those who experience problems with MEGA - wakfus3.sytes.net:221/wakfu/

Important link with the Wakfu/Dofus downloads - pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4

Our booru - krozbooru.booru.org/index.php

Last discussion thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5DuoUYwiJms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So they're nuking Inglorium or the reincarnation place?

Inglorium, not Incarnam.

Describe this face.

Question of the day: Is Oreo planning on nuking the WoT or Incarnam?

She sees your wingboner

I translated that and I am as confused as everyone else. I just rewatched it to make sure and I see no mistakes on my part, but I am not a native French speaker.

Wtf I hate Oreo now?

Nobody cucks best girl

Caught up the the latest episodes. Is Adamai redeemable now?

His smile and optimism, gone
Why didn't you protect his smile?

Glad I'm not the only one who thought of that.

He's still a little shit, just not a world ending one.

>Yugo ditches her for good
>her dad dies
>her brother takes power, then threatens to cut off her inheritance and slander her reputation if she doesn't marry some random cousin of his wife
>the guy is a cruel political manipulator who doesn't lover her and puts the ODAS in Osamodas

I hope not. Just cause he doesn't want to nuke the earth doesn't make him a good person, he still punted a pregnant woman, betrayed his friends and kidnapped their children

Native French speaker here, your translation seems accurate.

I meant InGLORIUM, not Incarnam, shit.

The thing is that Inglorium is the dimension of the Gods based on what I could find. So it seems they are literally just akbarring the gods and taking their place.

That's the thing: Adamai was always a shit, even before going full Freeza

I'm disappointed Adamai, I expected better from you.

should just say good bye to that jungle nigger

Reposting that the Gods decided to leave after Ogrest and started a new world, they've done this before and will again.

Yeah, but that was basically their assumed plan all this time. The twist would have been Oropo NOT doing that, and genociding the WoT instead.

Echo cucks Amalia when?

>Expecting better from a lizard throwing a temper tantrum because he was chasing someone's sloppy seconds

No.
Trying to kill Tristepin was unreasonable, and didn't even make sense in the context that they want to recruit his fucking kids.
Knocking over a heavily pregnant woman was just cruel.
He genuinely enjoyed beating the shit out of Yugo.
He was actually arrogant enough to buy into this God replacement shit.

Shouldn't he reverted back to his tiny dragon form?

Literally fucking Yamcha

>Someone's sloppy seconds
Was he? Who was adamai into?

From the sounds of it that they literally said that they were just blowing up the gods and their dimension. I didn't see them say they were killing everyone and repopulating as the new gods.

I wonder how the last two episodes will manage to salvage that piece of salad

Echo.

He'd be the sloppy seconds OF a sloppy second.

>There are REAL people here that think the Yugo x Amalia ship will be SALVAGED

My. Fucking. Sides.

Also reposting that the gods stayed away because of the threat of Ogrest. They couldn't stop him, and facing him would risk the world. So they retreated to Inglorium.

Ironic that a couple centuries on a bunch of demigods with daddy issues are now complaining that the gods are staying away from the world. And said demigods actively wanted to stop anybody from doing anyting about Ogrest because of the risk.

They should make up their fucking minds already.

>Someone on the writing team played Kingdom Hearts
>Even included the convoluted and unnecessary time travel nonsense
fuck

>implying the jungle bunny will be alive by the end
Her redemption arc leads into a trashcan t/b/h

JUST

No but somehow currently still more redeemable than Amalia

I consider it sunk, but would not be surprised a asspull. And it will be an asspull, if they do somehow "salvage" it.

The plan told to the others was basically just going up to Ingloriam and defeating then replacing the gods. Deicide would've been implied and even expected by some of them but *blowing up* Ingloriam with a god-slaying nuke was never disclosed and the consequences of doing so seems to be a devastating blow-back on the world of 12.

I agree with that interpretation, but it doesn't make any sense. Like, why would any of them, but Adamai in particular, give a second thought to killing the gods? I could buy that maybe Coqueline and Ush aren't too thrilled about it, but are they really so naive that they didn't realize that deicide was the endgame?

And it's a bad twist anyway. It makes sense for them to be shocked and appalled if Oreo's plan was to kill all the humans, but that's not what they're saying.

This season was shit, the last two can't save it, RIP Wakfu, Ankama will be shuttered within the year.

I loved that Yugo refused to take a swing, even when he tried to take the Dofus in Dragon Mountain.

After the dust settles after the final battle of S3, the classiest conclusion they can give is: they glance at each other solemnly and realize that they can't go back to how things used to be, and walk away.

There need to be some actual consequences for both of them.

Had it not been for the kiss I feel like everyone would be looking at her a lot more favorably.

Listening to your love interest from the future hardly seems like an awful suggestion. He clearly knows shit

Also worth mentioning is the fact that unlike everyone else, Eliotropes do not have immortal souls. They appear out of nowhere, live an unfulfilling life, then they just fade away forever.

If anyone has the right to be pissed, it's Eliotropes.

>obsessed with money
>prominent nose

hmmmmmmmmm

I have to wonder how bad it really is though on the whole. It isn't exactly a moral positive thing to do. Plus there is the potential of damaging/destroying the dofus/eliacube in the process or losing them in that dimension.

Which would end the Eliatropes and those that can be reborn with the Dofus eggs.

Unless the explosion is so powerful that it transcends the dimension and there would be some fallout after the fact.

Either way, neither result is a preferred option. The best option would be simply go to Inglorium and confront the Gods directly about their lack of responsibility. If they can send a bomb through their front door why can't they go see them and confront them on the issue?

He isn't from the future

>love interest eight years running finally slips you some tongue
>then cucks himself b/c shota dick
>tell him he's shit and doesn't care about you
>ride his clone's dick, tell him to fuck off

Shit writing for a shit character. I used to think she was best girl too.

no homo

Friendly reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=5DuoUYwiJms

Kerub in his prime is hotter

In some shots he has some muscles, in some he is a toothpick.

Ush in his prime is hotter still.

I liked his look in S3. His OVA look was stupid, though. Comic book incarnation is best.

Someone really needs to make a webm with that playing during this scene.

Tristepin broke Eva's bow and Eva hated his guts for even talking to her sister, and now they've got three kids. Ankama isn't good at writing romances, so expect the series to end with Yugo and Amalia making out.

heh, I think he's trying, so I kinda like him now

>Listening to your love interest from the future hardly seems like an awful suggestion
And she just buys that shit hook line and sinker. Of course we know about Eliotropes and shit, but they don't. To Amalia it's just this random guy who's been nothing but horrible to them talking about how he's basically Yugo and she should definitely touch his dick and not Yugo's.

Did... Did adamai not realize they were going to kill the gods? What is he retarded?

Man, as much as I am loving season 3 and Wakfu in general, several of the main cast/characters in it have major issues.
Yugo - A secretly crazy murderous guy who will do anything, even risk the world to save his friends. Refuses to listen to logic or face the truth, pretends he didn't make the Eliotropes and doesn't want to understand the pain they went through. Doesn't seem to give a shit about Qilby's pain either?
I think Yugo is the real villain of Wakfu, they should set him up as one for future Wakfu stuff too if ever. Yugo is such a nasty selfish brat. DO IT ANKAMA, YOU SHOULD!!

Adamai: Pretty evil and full of hate uh huh.

Amalia: A shitty princess, cucked Yugo and jumped to Oropo in less than 10 minutes, super annoying.

Not so serious - Ruel: Well, he did kind of leave his waifu for kamas and doesn't seem to care much about her feelings atm, but still ok compared to Yugo/Amalia.
The Percedal family seem more normal.

HE'S PENETRATING THE AT FIELD

This entire thing was LITERALLY him having a temper tantrum because he never gets to go on adventure, wanting some pussy, and Yugo not putting him before all his other friends.

>YOU'RE NOT GONNA LET YOUR FRIEND DIE BECAUSE I SAY IT'S THE RIGHT THING? YOU LIKE HIM BETTER THAN ME? HUH! HUH! WELL THEN I'LL...I'LL GO JOIN THE VILLAINS AND USE THE DOFUS LIKE YOU DID. THAT'LL SHOW YOU! I'M NOT MAD YOU'RE MAD YUGO

Yeah I want to see a webm like that too.

A bittersweet conclusion would be nice, add some shots which show that they still somehow love each other but refuse to talk as they believe that it wouldn't work after the stuff which happened to rub more salt into that emotional wound.

Or make her desperatly try to win his heart back with him rejecting her over and over again and her being more and more heartbroken in the process. I would even be able to cope with them getting together if they go that route.

>brief kiss somehow elicits same emotion as demon realm rape/bloodbath

This is how you know you aren't doing it right

>the whole thing with Ruel and Arpagone
>Oreo and whatever it is he's trying to do
>more Iops
>Yugo/Amalia beyond the point of saving in a rational manner
>more Iops
>Only two more episodes to tie all this together
>more fucking Iops

Honestly I'm just hoping that an insane fight scene or two will tide me over for now. I don't think these last two episodes will provide a satisfactory level of closure

t. Oropo

Didn't the last episode proved his point to Yugo about the consequences of using the dofus without the proper know how?

To be fair Yugo should have really listened to his bro or something instead of trying to force it and fight Adamai over the dofus in the OVA.
You putting your priorities on your best friend over your soul-dragon brother?

Adamai is your eternal twin, literally the other half of you, you spend lots of time with him in an egg, etc etc yet Yugo chose Tristepin over Adamai.

>Eliotropes do not have immortal souls
Does that really matter? What difference there is for a being that is completely unaware of their past lives? Their current live is all they will ever know. Unless the soul has some function beyond the "mortal" world, which in turn will raise the question why mortality is a thing to begin with. Anyway, I know nothing of Wakfu lore so this is just sophistry on my part.

His reaction adds to the confusion of whether Oropo is blowing up the WoT or Inglorium, but either way he's definitely retarded.

The subtext of that scene seems to be that something in her realised it was Yugo in front of her, even before she took off the mask. And in a way Oropo is a part of Yugo.

More importantly, he's a version of Yugo she's been fantasizing about since she saw his adult form, if not even longer. A version that clealy wants her, has been longing for her and is not afraid to take her.

he's probably not too fond of the idea of using the eggs of his people as a massive bomb

doesn't help that he basically treated oreo as a better yugo, but then is cucked by, lied to, and then beat the shit out of by the dude while yugo doesn't even take a swing at ad, lol

>Caring about human lives and traitor's feelings

Yeah, Amalia desperately trying to apologize for how she always acts and kissing Oropo would do wonders in redeeming her a bit, but damn, girl. She needs to shed some tears in apology.

This is a French work, they gonna cry, pause, and start making out. Remember that scene from Ratatouille with the lady and the gun?

Eh, I was mostly doing it because I had a laugh at someone from a previous thread making a comparision. And this makes for a good "Guts" face.

Of course, he was always on his brother's side, after all.

Anta, baka?

Getting cucked???

No, kissing Oropo.

Since the gods's dimension intersect with the physical world (Ecaflip City, Xelorium, Srambad etc.) I assume that's what we're seeing, the areas of the world closest to each god will blow up. I guess some of the non-aligned humans would survive and the souls in Incarnam will be forced to choose their allegiance all over again.

Everyone loves adult Yugo

She cucked him with himself. If that isn't love, I don't know what is.

For your viewing pleasure

friendly reminder.

I don't.

>him with himself
Yugo confirmed for genocidal deceiving prick.

That's gotta be some tongue action

Man, if her clothes were still 'easy access' this could be very exploitable.

>More importantly, he's a version of Yugo she's been fantasizing about since she saw his adult form, if not even longer. A version that clealy wants her, has been longing for her and is not afraid to take her.
This makes her no less shit. Honestly it makes her worse cause all the talk of her not caring that Yugo is physically a kid goes right out the window as soon as an older version of Kinda-Yugo is in front of her. You couldn't try to make her seem more shallow.

Also, genderfluid.

I don't think anybody loves Yugo any more.