Is this popular or is this something CN is gonna axe this year

Is this popular or is this something CN is gonna axe this year

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/OK_K.O.!_Let's_Be_Heroes
mega.nz/#F!hkFSATiI!aQpgkb54tEcaiznh_0bUDw
youtube.com/watch?v=0bxCz2Bn7ig
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ja na, boshka urida alamon. Soraneo mosou hailee bo cario...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/OK_K.O.!_Let's_Be_Heroes
>those ratings
Its future looks bleak. No news of renewal either.

Admittedly it ain't looking good. I think they needed an episode like T.K.O. way sooner.

Good. The show is nothing but every shitty shonen anime trope condensed into a 11 minute segment and it's not even done with a sense of irony.

It isn't ironic, it's satire. It's meant to be a comedy. The hell, bro? Are you this tone deaf? The whole show is about playing those cliches in an exaggerated or ridiculous way.

CN likes it, JLA is fucked though.

Not him, but satire/parody/homages need to be done with a light hand to weave it into your show long-term.

But that was one of the worst episodes.

Irony in that they recognize how retarded they sound when they spout those poorly ripped lines from shonen. It's only satire if it manages to be amusing, which it isn't because it's so fucking heavy with its attempt so it falls flat

>so fucking heavy with its attempt so it falls flat
Just like you besmirching the show

No, that's just you being asspained that someone doesn't like what you like

I don't like it, but I don't go full autistic weeb and cry how they steal from my sacred chinese cartoons.

It's supposed to sound retarded, that's where the comedy in satire comes from. From showcasing what it is imitating as stupid. Subtle Satire is often confused with praising the source material, so dialing it thick and heavy is more of the norm for commercial purposes.

This is stuff from middle school English class, user.

Please no. I really like JLAction.

honestly i still can't believe he got away with the all reverse furry and petplay thing. it was uncomfortable/funny. but entertaining to watch overall. I love this show so much.
will ko learn the importance of a safe word in next episode?

Which JLA episode is this?

CN only care about the app.

The recent Green Lantern episode the Ringer. It hasn't aired yet on TV but it's on the CN website.
If you aren't in the states or you are but don't have cable here's the mega for it.
www.mega.nz/#F!ZCglHRyA!9aK7vWUHCtbVTjw0lsDaxQ
Here's the mega of the other episodes that have aired on TV and have 1080p rips.
mega.nz/#F!hkFSATiI!aQpgkb54tEcaiznh_0bUDw

This dumb meme, the app can't fund million dollar budgets for cartoons

>m-muh cable tv
don't be stupid, stream services make a lot of money and they're still growing. the app stores take care of the make it available so all CN has to do is advertise themselves, put new content on their app and milk the channel as much as they can while they're able to. it's a bad thing now, but they're thinking about the future

I hate weebshit actually, why do you think I'm Sup Forums and not Sup Forums? I was just calling a spade, a spade.

They probably haven't evenade 100k dollars from their app, a cartoon costs millions of dollars to produce

Great strategy

>they're thinking about the future by reducing the costs by killimg the network

that comes right out your ass. streaming platforms have been proven profitable. and able make enough money to produce exclusive content too. milk TTG while they can to develop their service and use the channel to advertise it is a great strategy indeed

Thanks

Kill yourself, the creator of Harvey Beaks posted that an 30 minutes of animation cost 600k dollars

Cn app is not a proper streaming app

Do you even have cable?

Also, I could say you saying that streaming makes money comes from your ass

The show ain't dead and CN confirms it.

youtube.com/watch?v=0bxCz2Bn7ig

Yes, but from outside the US

JLA was doomed the second it was confirmed DC Super Hero Girls was being revamped and brought to CN.
Hell, it was doomed when it was put in the shit morning slot.

keep crying, at some point you're gonna download it

Never, shit app

>new hit show

of course user, an internet platform that offers movies, shows and original content? gee, what a stupid idea, it will never work amarite? because no one has done it before with a lot of success right?

Welcome

you're gonna do it if you want your cartoons. it doesn't have anything to do with ok ko and it doesn't matter if you like it or not, it's the direction the network decided to take.

Ko's body make him look like a chicken, I'm considerin dropping the show just because of this

Depends on the animator