Memes aside, does he actually have a shot?

Memes aside, does he actually have a shot?

No, but I don't care. I'd follow him through the gates of hell.

Yes

Lmao no

He's already won.

More than most people think. The obnoxious left has made it taboo to publicly support him, and turned many people towards him in doing so. The silent majority is much bigger than people think.

Yes, just as Truman did. Losing in (((national))) polls but won election in a landslide.

Leaf said something smart.

His chances have increased significantly with the events that have been occurring in the past week.

Tomorrow, when Huma Abedin is arrested on espionage charges and Hillary is made to look a fool after giving a spy free access to the country's most sensitive secrets, he will win in a landslide.

Increasingly

The mask is off the cunt and her network of tricky slippery fuckers

Hitler trips!

He has a chance.

>The obnoxious left has made it taboo to publicly support him, and turned many people towards him in doing so. The silent majority is much bigger than people think.

There's so much truth in this. Honestly seeing some of my old friends from high school saying shit on FB like "I delete FB friends that vote for trump not because they have a different opinion, but because they are supporting bigotry" drives me nuts. Sure Trump has said some risque things, but at least he doesn't want us to go to war with fucking Russia.

Mean things vs. nuclear war. Take your fucking pick. God I'm beginning to hate people I used to like.

But is it too late?

24% now

imo he's gonna be at 35% chance on nov 8

Fuckng right he does and all patriotic Americans need to mobilise on November the 8th and democratically block another Clinton from power.

The way things are going now he is sure to win.

TRUMP IS A MONSTER AND IF YOU QUESTION THIS YOU'RE A RACIST MISOGYNIST WHO DESERVES TO BE PUBLICALLY SHAMED

Thank you left-wing

He certainly has a chance, even if its small. Part of me looks at how taboo it is to support Trump and how berniefags and third partiers will split the democratic vote. The other part of me looks at all the libcucks that want to stop Trump at any cost, and how so many people feel forced to vote Hillary. They don't care about wikileaks ir thr clinton foundation, they want to stop Trump no matter what. Also the media is completely against him. I really want Trump to win.

Is it too early?

I would say he will probably win unless machines are rigged.

It's in the bag for him, I swear by kek

He has a path to the presidency and it's more likely than many people would want to admit.

I put a cheeky $50 on Donald Trump with 4.4 to 1 odds. So $220 if he wins.

Ofc, he is Kek's prophet

>4.4 to 1
What site?

He has more of a chance than most people think but not as much of a chance as Sup Forums would like to project.

He would if the US election was actually democratic.

Sportsbet in Australia. I wouldn't use them if you're overseas though because of all the bullshit laws here.

Actually it's 3.4 to 1 odds.

It was about 5 to 1 before the Weiner emails broke.

This isn't an official vote but a bunch of subhumans will think otherwise and not bother to leave the house to actually vote for her.

Man they really fucked this up.

I honestly don't know if you people in this thread are just ultra pessimistic or willfully ignorant. Of course he has a chance, more than a chance, he's winning. Even normies have caught on, so people who were only reluctantly supporting Clinton before have now either come over to our side or have thrown up their hands and decided to not even bother voting. I've seen it in my small circle, I know of people who associate with my friends and family who have done the same. The polls were crooked to begin with, and now even those crooked polls can't hide the truth.

If you guys had bother to read some of the e-mails and actually looked into how they gather their data in the polls, you'd know it is not reflective of the truth. Actual data shows more republicans are registering to vote than the polls and media would lead you to believe. Trump brought out record numbers in the primary, and his momentum has only grown stronger since than.

But, none of this is to say we should just pack it in and celebrate. We need to keep pushing right up to election night. We also have to get out on election day and do our part to keep the polls safe from rigging. So, if you believe in Trump, do your damn part.

Yes

He basically can't loose at this point.

YOU ARE HERE GETTING PAID TO SHILL.
NO SHIT. HE WILL WIN.
JEWS WILL BE REMOVED FROM EARTH.

your trips answered that 4 U

Damn, I wanted to bet a few days ago but decided to wait till salary and then the leak happened.
I hope it won't be negative odds tomorrow.

13 Year Old Voters Don't Count

still +225 on Bovada. I have over 3K on him

Mate, normies do none of that. Ofcourse we know about it. But in the longer term does it really matter? The MSM and the polls did everything they could since day one of him running for the nomination to shit all over the guy. Even with the oversampled rigged polls he's tied to Hillary.

They won't win.

No, he will loose
But he showed us we can win
and gave us one hell of a ride

You tell me

This is wishful thinking and it's wrong. There are actually more Republicans who are secretly going to vote for Hillary.

He needs all four of those states and Pennsylvania to win, Hillary just needs one of those and Pennsylvania.

I'd give him a 30% chance of winning currently, that's the most forgiving chance I can give.

Actually both sides kind of cancel each other out.

10-15% of Republicans will vote Hillary while 10-15% of Democrats will vote Trump or third party.

he's in grabbing distance of florida, north carolina, and nevada. he needs to get all those, and score another big win.

clever shill strategy
worked on bern victims, won't work on us

I don't even know anymore if you fags are shitposting or not.. is sure he he does tho

at this point it's a one candidate race

jesus what the fuck did i even write..
>I sure hope he does tho

He will win user. I have complete faith in God.
If you look at his tweets from 2013 or videos from 2012, he talked about anthony wiener, complained about obama and how china is beating america in global market etc, he KNEW what he was getting into. He KNEW he wanted to change America. And he's doing his best.
He will win. God is merciful and kind, and the custodian of truth. Clintons are going down, there's no denying that.
Pray for Trump and vote. Spread the redpill to normies. He shall win. Ameen.

A shot or a clot?

COME ON FELLAS

H I G H E N E R G Y

KEEP IT UP! OF COURSE HE STILL HAS A SHOT!

She's fucking toast.

Same thing happened here. The left was so sure it is going to win that when they lost they completely lost their minds.
They are still trying to collapse the government, with no success.

He's pretty tall and alpha so I'm sure his jump shot is on point. Probably not as good as Obama's but good nonetheless.

okay I kekked.

A week or two ago, I'd have had said: 'No'! But now, I really do think he does. And this is coming from someone who wants Hillary to win.

i was v. worried a week ago, but things are aligning in his favor.

But every battleground state has Trump ahead or trailing by 1-3% and gaining on the witch

Yes, but it's slim. I would've given him a 1/10 chance to win before Comey dropped his letter, now I'd say his odds are as good as 1/4

>12:43:58 No.95388273
>12:43:58 No.95388274
synchronicity

Observe Trips. Shadilay

At this point, I would say yes, simply because this election has been such an outlier in terms of pretty much anything and everything, its the first election I can recall either party fielding a candidate under FBI investigation and having that same investigation reopened more than a week out from election day.

memes aside, if he doesnt win we are going to be bringing public executions back in a way that will make the french revolution look like a 2nd grade pizza party.

HOLY SHIT. Fuckin checked.

That's a Republican based pilling service tho so be careful with those numbers, didn't get a chance to look at the methodology. People see Axiom as reliable as PPP

Weeeeew

O dam sun

Sheeeeeeiiittttt

Yes. He's got a lot of loud supporters and a lot of silent supporters. Hillary has the lib media watchers and academic crowd.

As we march our way to heaven?

Not really. He's behind where Romney was in 2012 pretty much everywhere he was competitive.