DAWN OF THE FINAL DAY : 24 HOURS REMAIN

Just one more day until yet another Golden Age Cartoon Network show is made irredeemable.

Are you optimistic? Pessimistic? What if Sup Forums is wrong and she's written beautifully?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/trash/1505595066752.png
garden.org/plants/search/text/?q=bubbles
pufffancharacter.wikia.com/wiki/Bliss
howmanysyllables.com/words/buttercup
syllablecount.com/syllables/buttercup
poetrysoup.com/syllables/buttercup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>show where the writer wrote himself in as a love interest
>professor has secret black kid that he abandoned

What can possibly go even more wrong?

>made irredeemable
It wasn't already?

Gonna need a lot of vodka tomorrow night

Did they pick a retarded color scheme on purpose, or....?

What's she changing into Sup Forums?

tja, it's not that bad user, that purple doesn't go that bad with the blue, i just don't get why she's black

Gscot don't!

Something a little more comfortable?

i.4cdn.org/trash/1505595066752.png

It just seems so unnecessary and forced and contrived. Nobody wanted a fourth Powerpuff Girl. Nobody asked for a fourth Powerpuff Girl. It feels the same as when a show like He-Man just adds characters just to sell toys, but those characters don't add anything to the cast or scenario of the story. It just feels like a meaningless gimmick. This is what happens when a franchise has nothing else left to do.

There's no way she'll be a part of the main cast going forward (for however long this shit show lasts). She'll wind up dying, being depowered, having to go do save people in some other city, etc
Screencap this to prove me wrong later.

I would be so much more okay with this if that character design wasn't utter garbage. Am I supposed to believe that the professionally trained people at CN decided that this was a good final design? The overly long legs aside, a simple change of colors would already be a great fix.

A bitch.

Why doesn't she fit the theme with the other girls? What's her personality?
Why does she get a pet and the others don't?

DIDNT THE PROFFESOR LEARN NOT TO PLAY GOD?

What theme are you talking about?

Flowers that begin with the word B. How do you not know this?

Is she black? Toya Delazy voiced her for the South African dub, but that doesn't prove she's black, especially given she was voiced by Asian youtuber Wendy Ayche in the Australian and New Zealand dub. She's darker skinned, but not dark enough that she is definitely black. Her hair is straight and an artificial color, meaning we can't say for sure she's black.
Honestly I think she's ambiguously brown.

Bubbles aren't flowers retard

Kiss my herbologist ass

garden.org/plants/search/text/?q=bubbles

The theme is "words that start with B and have a double letter in them". All of the powerpuffs, even Bullet, Bunny, and Bliss, keep the theme.

>South African dub

Wait, then who is her English VA? Hope we dont import Toya's voice because hers is too deep to be cute

>name starts with b and has double letters
>shortish hair
>smaller in size
>if they have a hair accessory it is similar in colour to their eyes

She breaks everyone of these rules

Makes sense, but makes Bliss look even more like OC

Don't know. The wiki only lists those two actresses, and the fact that there are 15 actresses providing her voice across the various regions.

Wait a sec....

>Bliss
>one syllable
>one as in first
>first as in generation
>Blossom, Bubbles, Buttercup
>two syllables
>two as in second
>second as in generation

Deepest lore

Wrong user sorry.
Meant

Why oh why does anyone even care? The show is shit. No one should be watching it. Who cares what ridiculous shit they do?

>Buttercup
>two syllables
user...

Some African singer. Don't remember her name but I think I remember seeing something about it on the FB page for the Amsterdam KLIK festival.

Sup Forums likes to talk about things that suck, like most of this website. Animation Errors, Jake, that unicorn episode, that bad designs, writing off Miss Bellum, that's all the kind of stuff people like to laugh at or get mad about.

Wait, then if we arent talking about two syllables then Bliss does math the theme.

This post mentions having the letter B and then double letters Well shouldnt we count 'ss' and double letters?

It'll go away after it airs and everyone is disappointed
hope lewds keep rolling it though

Fuck. Then its Toya for US version too. Toya speaks perfect English and also sung the show's backup theme song if they ever wanted to use it. Oh well better luck in the next reboot.

I guess. I just figure the time used to watch shit would be better spent doing something else, like watching something good or jelqing.

>stealing from fanwikis
for shame

pufffancharacter.wikia.com/wiki/Bliss

This generation is fucked, user. It hasn't been good since 2006. Everything after that point, video games, cartoons, media, all went to shit and still hasn't recovered.

Why are her legs 4x her torso? It's like reverse dwarfism

In a promo clip Bubbles says she is a 'teenager'

Still stupid how her proportions look. This more akin to the original's mall episode

This show fucks up on a regular basis. While her legs are longer than the other girls (and her body obviously larger and more developed), in this shot she's just looking off model.

You're probably right. Her legs look a little more normal here.

What are the odds this new one and Blossom are going to fight over the self-inserts cock?

anyone got the rest of the pics this artist did like this, or the other Bliss/Teen PPG redesigns that have been drawn in the recent threads?

No one working on this show has any skill or talent. Well, that's not fair to say. More accurately, anyone with any skill or talent on this show is obscured by the vast majority of unskilled, untalented hacks making up their crew. It feels like a bunch of twitter-meme-loving interns were given a project that couldn't fail to see what would happen.

did the first episode of the special leak? on the app maybe?

Unless you were talking about these?

There was already a fourth Powerpuff. Her name was Bunny and she died for our sins.

That episode really fucked me up.

I'm surprised how much twitter hates Bliss in favor of this hunchback retard

If any drawfags in here requesting Bliss getting an original series tier beatdown

One's made out of love and care.
The other is made out of pandering and propaganda.

Only the wokest, normiest, not paying attention to how bad this series is people like Bliss.

>only thiccfags like Bliss

Ftfy. That or legfags

The one design element I don't get is the hair. She's black? Okay, fine. Bigger and more weirdly proportioned than the girls? I guess she's older, whatever. Cotton candy hair with a neon streak when the other girls have normal-ass, solid hair colors? I guess she wasn't Donut Steel enough already?

I want bunny back!

>SB99 Bunny

Oh for the love of God please no

The hair color is really baffling. They're all experiments, so it's easy to bs a reason why she doesn't have normal hair, but all the previous girls (including Bunny) have natural hair. A dark skinned person regardless of hair type could straighten their hair and dye it, but that's not something your born with. It could be a part of the experiment, but why? It's just a stupid design decision.

No. Bunny's existence was suffering. She was too pure for this world.

>Buttercup
>Not two syllables
How the shit is it supposed to be pronounced?

howmanysyllables.com/words/buttercup
syllablecount.com/syllables/buttercup
poetrysoup.com/syllables/buttercup

Before I tell you, how do YOU think it's pronounced?

Fuck you're right, I'm retarded.

Is fixed?

She was hideous to look at. Cant see why nostalgiafags love her

CHOOSE

She was cute and ugly at the same time.

>cute

Funny way to say embarrassing

The purple one with brown hair.

I have been summoned.

I've noticed an odd phenomenon with people my age(22). Most people in my graduating class(2013) relate to Ben 10(2005, mostly the first 2 seasons), Avatar the last airbender, and American dragon: jake long with our childhoods, albeit our late childhoods.

But shows like Chowder, Flapjack, and Back to the Barnyard, which came out just a mere 1-2 years later, people my age see as 'garbage' or something that was not for us, but for the graduating classes a few years younger than us.

It seems like anything that debuted in the 2005-2006 school year was the last to have an impact on our childhoods, while anything that debuted after that school year was not part of people my age's childhoods what so ever.

Can you do a loli bliss too?

That's just a product of aging in a society where the medium of animation is only fit for children and stunted weirdos, unless it it hideous adult animation. I'm five years older, and based on that approximate endpoint you set I noticed a similar phenomenon. Aside from the dorks like me who watched anime and the better cartoons during high school (Flapjack being the big I noticed), most people in my class rejected everything made after around 2001, Zim and FOP being among the last shows most people would really say they liked.

Doing what? I'm kind've in the middle of the changing room thing.

Something cute. CUTE!

>Sunday
>5:30
>not one mention of it during commercials

Not even Miller gives a shit.

So much more since these writers don't know when to quit.

>propaganda
What's the propaganda for Bliss?

Who needs ads when the whole world is talking about this shit? Japan adored PPG even more than the states. Not sure how they feel about Bliss though

Nice bait, unless youre colorblind

I mean specifically what's the propaganda?

I can only keep responding "Nice bait" to you for so long until the joke gets old. But if you're serious then shame on you for not noticing that Powerpuff Girls was never intended to have Professor adopt a fucking black child. If this doesnt look like some parent/child racemixing propaganda I dont know what will. I wouldnt be surprised if Bliss is Utonium's biological daughter from some le based African princess he met during his research in the jungle. Fuck off faggot.

Looks great!

I'd say either the orange one in the top half or the teal one in the bottom half looks best(slightly leaning towards the latter one)

also reminds me that I tried thinking up a way to fit a version of her into the original show's continuity, and I think I came up with a good way to do so

Wouldn't it still be propaganda if it was in the original already? What is her origin exactly? What does being black mean for her anyway if she was made the same way as the other girls?

Nut