Peter Parker should be a girl

Peter Parker should be a girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Mr6SyDUssI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Um no sweetie. Peter Parker should be a white male.

Peter is a odd name for a girl

Penelope Parker should be cute

I hate tumblr. Fucking go back there so I don't have to see this shit.

>White male
>In 2017

Kek

Peter is supposed to have a hard life, it's what makes the character worthwhile and relatable (and deviating from that path signals when the writing sucks). How can the character have a hard life if the white woman glass floor is there and protects them from sinking to the bottom of society? They're the most protected class of people in the world, it would diminish the character to have that sort of armor from suffering.

Nah you're on Sup Forumsmblr now, butch.

They did that.
She was hot.

So you're saying he should be black?

Gotta be honest, this was one of the better origins for Spider-Woman.

He should be well written and respectful to the core attributes of the book. Him being black would work if they figured out how to accomplish that. Which they demonstrably couldn't with Miles.

Her name should be Parker then.

>Which they demonstrably couldn't with Miles.

Miles isn't black peter parker. He is more of a sidekick/legacy character.

>Peter Parker should be a girl.
So transgender then? No doubt Marvel would put that into publication.

Parker Peters

I want this to happen now

>genetic clone of Parker
>female
wut

I SAY VAGINA
YOU SAY PARKER

VAGINA!

I don't think this is tumblr so much as waifu-fagging.

There's a bit of a difference.

are we posting shitty ideas? Because I got one:

>Peter should start out running a DIY Gadget-building Youtube channel with his small circle of friends ala Everett Bradford, Laser Gadgets, and King of Random
>Also maybe make him a bit of a toku sentai nerd and a cosplayer. (thus, adding to why he opted to the bug motif, making his own costume, etc.)

You should take your fucking fetishes somewhere else.

She's about to be a Penis Parking Station for me

POO!

>Parker likes Peters
Highschool ridicule

I know somebody who really likes Miles.
He doesn't read comics.

>Man-Spider Arc
>Fem-Peter has a strong urge to breed, ovulates multiple eggs and has to resist the urge to kill her mate

Except for the Y chromosome.

>He doesn't read comics.

He is you.

HOTSUMA-MAN, HOTSUMA-MAN, DOES WHATEVER HOTSUMA CAN.
youtube.com/watch?v=-Mr6SyDUssI

No u

Childish remark.

IN!

She was given high dose oestrogen shots from birth to create the perfect trap.

LOO!

she was made using the recessive genes

I enjoyed Homecoming but this guy was just terrible. Whose idea was it to turn Flash into a nerd that pathetically tries to act like a chad?

>spider-girl(s)
>spider-woman
there ya go, OP

He's already a little sissy.

>Marvel please go

They could call her...Spider-Girl.

I agree. She should get BLACKED by miles.

>I say Pussy you say Parker!
PUSSY

Kaine usually has fucklong hair. Does that count?

And Thor should be a guy, but nobody's complaining, right?

Can Sup Forums just admit that we're all perverts who want to see all the genders flipped everywhere?

Fem Marco/Male Star!

Male Gadget/Fem Chip and Dale!

Popeye with a pussy!

You'd think someone would draw a line somewhere, but there IS NO LINE.

Super baby method?

>no round tick on back
>all red

interesting, i dig it

Noprize, either Doc Ock gave her androgen insensitivity or they used comic book science to alter a y chromosome into an x.

>ywn see Carol statutory rape Spider Girl.

I'm fine with female versions of established characters so long as they're still the same character.

After Anya called her mom it got too weird.

Ultimate Spider-Woman is the hottest scenario i've ever read.

There, i've said it.

>character is called Spider-Man
>is a girl
Well nobody would ever suspect it.

Female Peter would 100% be a chestlet.

it worked for Mattie Franklin

yeah, but she'd have one of the best asses in the marvel universe

>Penelope
>Not Petra

SUP.

It's kinda a shame she and Jessica never met. In general Laura's backstory seems more like an Ultimate Marvel thing than a 616 sort of dealio.anyway.

Penny is so 80s/90s.

We Gwens now.

Carol Danvers should be a lesbian.

cute

Carol Danvers should be a dead.

>shitty ideas
but... thats a great idea, it's modern but not outright "hip n wit it," it fits Peter's motif, and thats a cool costume design.

I only want male star.
Gadget is tooo cute to be a boy, and Chip and Dale don;t work as girls
Fem!Popeye is just no.

Carol Danvers should be Thor!

How is making him a youtuber not "hip n wit it"?

They've done that. Alternate universe versions of him, alternate universe versions of his friends, genderswapped clones, giving him a daughter, alternate history, alternate timelines, magical transformations...

There is nothing spiderman hasn't done.

Because it's obvious and normal.

More than a photographer.

It's not tumblr. it's an idiot baiting. You stupid shit.

if Peter's a girl is Black Cat still a girl too

How is being a photographer less normal than being a youtuber. If anything it's easier nowadays than it was 50 years ago

But that's a fucking fantastic idea. I am all over the Toku-nerd Peter idea.

Have his favorite Tokusatsu hero be a Kamen Rider shoutout, but with Toei Spidey's mannerisms and it'd be fucking golden.

>Peter and the Avengers have a movie night
>Being the toku nerd that he is, he picks a fansubbed Kamen Rider movie
>Everyone is watching with varying levels of interest
>Meanwhile Tony and Hank are busy jotting down ideas as they watch
>In the end, Peter somehow manages to rope Iron Man and Ant-Man into helping him make a transformation belt

As long as she marries Sif!

But I thought being called mommy during sex was Carol's thing?

I second Petra, but her friends should call her Petey

That heroic female Doc Ock that showed up in Spider-Verse mentioned that her world's version of Spider-Man was a supervillainess named Parker Peters.

We never saw her, though.

Weaboo Peter is a perfect idea for the modern age. Just dorky enough you can see him being picked on for it, but socially acceptable/common enough nomies will dig it and say 'haha that's so nerdy but he'sa quirky superhero so that makes it cool!' and of course weebs will eat it up.

Peter as a youtube inventor/gadget dude who likes anime, toku, and pro wrassling would be fucking fried gold. He should also be a blogger working for not!Gawker run by sleazy multi-media clickbait mogul Jonah Jameson. He uploads videos of himself as spiderman doing things a spider can to youtube via 50 proxys

I hope Anya will become relevant some day. I really like her.

She's in that new Spider-Man cartoon.

That's... something.

Aw, she's cute. Nice to see she hasn't been forgotten.

Glad people like it, though, originally I had actually imagined in such a scenario Peter would START OUT with the Youtube gadget/life hack channel but it slowly gets abandoned by both him and ultimately his friends who give up on how Peter's stopped hanging out with them and Peter is forced to deal with the responsibilities of being an adult and a hero.

At the end of such a run, there'd be a single panel showing 'last uploaded video' being so many years ago with no new activity since

I agree, the comic needs to deal with rape more.

But would she be the victim or the rapist?

user, you know the answer, don't be a faggot.

What's with this sweetie shit? I keep seeing it online.

Is this a fan webcomic?

It was a backup story or something in Spider-Verse.

They also did this.

Aw. Now I'm sad.

>this figure makes me look fat

Ha!

Your mom should be a girl.

Or you could just go back to Sup Forums you piece of shit

>Spider-girl feeling emboldened by her new power and anonymity takes to sexually harassing people
>First it's just banter against her enemies, eventually those she rescue are getting harassed
>She slowly starts getting physical
>Mostly just gooses and gropes
>She sees no problems with this
>What luck her crush Eli Allen is the victim of a crime
>She disperses with the criminals right away and leaves them tied up for the cops to come pick up
>She offers Eli a lift home, before he answers she thwips off into the sky with him underarm
>She subtly molests him as she glides through the air
>Eventually he begins to realize what's happening
>She touches down on a roof top "to catch her bearings". She asks him which way his house is
>But she's not really paying attention to what he says, still holding tight to him, and gently rubbing up and down on his chest
>He stops talking and just stares at her, he has no idea where this could go. He can't really see her smiling at him under her mask, it just looks like a creepy blank stare
>She feels she takes the lull as an opening to escalate things and moves her hands down onto his crotch
>Eli knows there's nothing he can do to stop this and just resides to let this happen
>She takes this as consent
>She begins rubbing more vigorously on his crotch until she can feel it stiffing, she gets giddy and pulls out his semi-erect dick
>Spider-woman goes to pull down her pants...but it's a onesy, she goes to pull off her mask...secret identity. She lets out an aggravated grunt
>Eli flinches in terror
>She snaps her fingers and settles on a handjob
>She gives Eli an awkward handjob, after minutes of clumsy fumbling Eli has an unsatisfying orgasm. Spider-woman isn't well versed enough to realize how pathetic it was.
>She drops Eli off on his block, then waves goodbye, and twhips away like a giggling school girl
>Next day at school she runs into Eli, who's changed from his usual self to more skiddish and withdrawn

I don't know if it's true, but I read that he was originally meant to be an OC called Manuel and they only called him Flash to increase the number of familiar names in the cast.

>Superpowered, but oblivious and incompetent nerd girl rapist

I'd read that hentai, which I'm sure already exists in some form.

Slott should go back to writing comedy stories.