Is he a cult leader? Is he our guy? Is he both

Is he a cult leader? Is he our guy? Is he both.

I've been enjoying Molymeme's podcasts and call in show lately...I'm I going to get MOLLYED?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oETsr9TqzS0?t=430
fdrliberated.com/freedom-feens-exposes-more-secrets-of-stefan-molyneuxs-inner-circle/
fdrliberated.com/is-stefan-molyneux-freedomain-radio-responsible-for-suicide/
fdrliberated.com/stefan-molyneux-critics-and-criticism/
freedomofmind.com/Info/infoDet.php?id=715
molyneuxrevealed.com/
defoo.org/inner-circle/
cdn.media.freedomainradio.com/feed/books/UPB/Universally_Preferable_Behaviour_UPB_by_Stefan_Molyneux_PDF.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=lN5OjzEfQmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Is he a cult leader? Is he our guy? Is he both.
>
>I've been enjoying Molymeme's podcasts and call in show lately...I'm I going to get MOLLYED?

stop shilling here polyfaggot.

>have you ever considered donating to my -I mean his videos if you enjoy them so.much ?

He suffers from the same lack of awareness and hubris about their belief system that the rest of you retards here suffer from, so he's our guy!

Not an argument.

What do you guys think about based Bill Whittle?
Is he redpilled?

No, but he is a Jew looking out for his coinpouch. That's why he's not libertarian anymore.

DEFOO IN THE LOO

Jokes aside though, I actually like Stef, and it seems he's really swallowed the redpill as of late

>Is he our guy?

Has no consistent philosophy whatesoever and does whatever it takes to suck sheckels from his sub-80 IQ subscribers.

Basically a flip-flopper and an opportunist

Give an example of what he's flip flopped on?

Yes, it is. In the same way that niggers are retarded when they refer to their belief system as "woke," you and Stefan apparently suffer from the same hubris thinking that your belief system is the "Red Pill," and the one truth.

He's a non-self-aware ideologue.
youtu.be/oETsr9TqzS0?t=430
fdrliberated.com/freedom-feens-exposes-more-secrets-of-stefan-molyneuxs-inner-circle/
fdrliberated.com/is-stefan-molyneux-freedomain-radio-responsible-for-suicide/
fdrliberated.com/stefan-molyneux-critics-and-criticism/
freedomofmind.com/Info/infoDet.php?id=715
molyneuxrevealed.com/
defoo.org/inner-circle/
Yeah he's a cult leader, but that's not to say he's wrong.

Not an argument.

Not an argument

I stated an opinion and my reasoning for thinking the opinion. That is an argument. You saying that it isn't an argument is not only incorrect, but it isn't an argument.

not an argument.

Keep in mind that he's just good at sounding like he's right. Watch his show long enough and you'll have the tools to pick apart when he's being biased or not.

Good example is his misunderstanding of r/K selection theory. He loves to throw it out without realizing that within r/K there's a ridiculous number of implementations depending on the animal and environmental pressures that are much more than just alpha/beta rhetoric.

Someone please post the one dollar donation or whatever video.

> HE HURT MY FEE FEES

What a fucking joke dude. These people who are trying to say that FDR is a cult are whiny little pussitos. If a YouTube commentator is a cult leader because he says "you don't need to associate with people who abuse you", then I'm a cult leader too. That's basic fucking common sense.

"AHH MR. FOREHEAD TOLD ME THAT MY PARENTS ARE BAD AND I DIDN'T LIKE IT"

"I TRIED TO APPLY PHILOSOPHY TO EVERYDAY LIFE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY T-SHIRT"

"HE MADE ME FEEL BAD ABOUT WATCHING 1,200 HOURS OF PODCASTS AND ONLY PAYING $10"

what a cultist dude wtf i hate aristotle now

I just recently started listening to him

Donated 7$ But it's gotten to where I can't listen to his call in shows. His regular presentations are really informative though.
My biggest criticism is his be all end all assumption about "when the government runs out of money". I'm not sure it ever will and if it doesn't his entire belief system fails.

He's Sup Forums material, yeah. He's a troll, a meme spewing vlogger, has philosophical blogs on the par of a 6th grade HW assignment.

His a Jew

Isn't he AnCap? Isn't that literal autism/nigger tier?

Other than that, he makes good points about social issues.

>Isn't he AnCap?

Yes.

>Isn't that literal autism/nigger tier?

Not an argument.

His stuff about Rome, immigration, etc. is really good. Some of the call ins I could do without

He is Jewish.

According to molyneux, 99.9% of parents are """"abusive'""". That word doesn't mean anything any more. In practice, deFOOing means disassociating from anyone who partakes in thought-crime (so every non-ancap). If you believe people should disassociate from everyone who disagrees with them, you're already part of a cult. One can be best friends with someone with radically different political views. Molyneux disagrees.

cdn.media.freedomainradio.com/feed/books/UPB/Universally_Preferable_Behaviour_UPB_by_Stefan_Molyneux_PDF.pdf

His ideas are inane.

Says the literal Canadian. Thanks for clearing that up, Stef. when are you going to release "What pisses me off about the Jews"?

What do you guys think of based base? Is he based?

>less police around
>niggers are niggering getting white bitch sex slaves/racemixing
>hardworking white father dies as healthcare is balancing on a twig
>jews buying all the land

Either your system gets taken over by kike elite mobs (new nations), or you once again retain a small libertarian government that the left once again manipulates.

A stable society is nationalism. Not ''coolios'' paradise.

He has no arguments, ironically enough. His ideology is based in atheism and muh fee fees, there is literally no objective reason to abide by the NAP. He talks about UPB, but that's circular logic because you need to accept UPB as fact before the principles of UPB kick in, if that makes sense.

Based 9-Methyladenine.

He's not even atheist lmao

>and it seems he's really swallowed the redpill as of late
He became aware of his audience, see
>Donated 7$

When will Sup Forums grow up?

Read his theory of UPB, he is an Atheist. Or maybe you're a fake-Christian and he has tricked into joining his cult.

NOT AN ARGUMENT

Whittled?

>but muh video where he says that atheist are le fedora tippin cucks
People here don't know about his old stuff.Fucking thunderfag made a video about it
youtube.com/watch?v=lN5OjzEfQmI

Stefan is a pandering POS

XD JAJAJA
have an upvote
+1

He also has a video called "Evidence for God". Just because someone isn't atheist doesn't make them religious, he's probably agnostic

there's also no objective reason for the existence of a monopoly on legitimate force who can send you to die in the sand at any time they want to. will you even agree that moral principles are subjective? where is your argument?

>accepting a beneficial thing because it's beneficial is illogical
ok there mr no argument

>still no arguments
Please shill harder

Didn't say there was. Please, present me with a real argument that isn't based on an assumption.

That was probably one of my favorite podcasts of his.

he's reached the logical position of agnostic athiest, which is basically athiesm without the I KNOW FOR 100% FACT THAT GODS DO NOT EXISTS BECAUSE I SAY SO

Hahah i love this meme, gets me every time