CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

dailycaller.com/2016/10/30/now-five-fbi-field-offices-are-probing-clinton-charity-adding-fuel-to-the-fire/

msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/internal-feud-over-clinton-probe-at-fbi-797289539526

>yfw the FBI is actually in the middle of a huge investigation into the Clinton Foundation and the media is starting to pick up on it and in the coming days the MSM will likely report on that investigation too.

SAD!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yHa4i
archive.is/0nuFe
archive.is/Wt2T0
archive.is/Nct7R
archive.fo/E9YD8
archive.is/0oVo3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hillary's five guys

The world has been so dark this decade are we finally seeing light

Many such cases!

Sad!

What did he mean by this?

It's always darkest before dawn

wow it's fucking nothing

The dawn of Don

You all realize the FBI is doing this to sway some voters to Trump so that the election isn't a sweeping victory for Clinton. Thus no one claims foul play and the system can chug on like normal. The FBI won't charge Clinton

Jesus christ.

She is under 5 FBI INVESTIGATIONS AT ONCE

MOST CORRUPT POLITICIAN IN HISTORY

They're outsourcing the scanning of emails to tons of people then. It's like they want everything to leak.

fug, its actually just like that fbi user said it was a looong time ago

DRAIN THE SWAMP

food water ammo guns and gas.

Only Chance

>Darkest before Don

Oh shit, she's fucked! If fbi has to go through FL governor for a state level charge he will do it

It really feels like the FBI is peeling back the layers of the onion this time.

They are pouring enormous resources in all of a sudden.

Polls up
Media getting less biased
Clinton attacked by FBI
Some nobodies denounce her
SEE? HILLARY GOT DRAGGED THROUGH SHIT, THE ELECTION WAS FAIR

I could see it

Yes goys the FBI is going to bring down Clinton... no need to investigate the leaks anymore..

Exactly. She pretends to be outraged when really they know it won't hurt her because she has such a commanding lead

This is why the Clintons move 1.8 billion in Clinton Foundation funds overseas last week.

They are facing racketeering charges and RICO would freeze access to those funds.

The MSM knows that Hillary is fucked. Now they're trying to be more neutral so that they can claim they were neutral all along when Trump takes office.

It's pretty sleazy, criminal-like behavior, honestly.

>commanding lead

Rally attendance says otherwise

I don't know who's Jewing who anymore, but I know this is disasterous for Clinton regardless

Source on this?

>such a commanding lead
Oh no, she's a thief and a monster. I think she's just using the reach of her tendrils to make this seem legit

Sounds like this guy just got finished reading FBI user. What a tinfoiler lmao

>Obama/DOJ give FBI the cold shoulder on investigating
>Five offices find leads independently and are unraveling the hairball
>Obama/DOJ could have prevented it by controlling any investigation

Lol its like pottery

>rally attendance

/r/ a legit wallpaper of this

She's clean, none of the investiagtions will turn up anything.

All thanks to him.

archive.is/yHa4i
archive.is/0nuFe
archive.is/Wt2T0
archive.is/Nct7R
archive.fo/E9YD8
archive.is/0oVo3

didn't save the first one but a good read nonetheless

>five offices

Did they learn from 9/11 and went for redundancy to make plane crash into Pentagon ineffective?

IT'S ALL COMING TUMBLING DOWN

I TOLD YOU FUCKERS A YEAR AGO THAT HILLARY WAS GOING TO GO TO PRISON AND YOU ALL LAUGHED AT ME

>Miami
Holy fuck
Anyone remember that user months back in florida who said he was meeting with the fbi, and at first he thought it was about hill emails but then said after talking it sounded more like they were far more interested in clinton foundation stuff?

>when a leaf is not just correcting the record but also delusional enough to believe his own correction

burgers and fries