youtu.be/Lby9VcF8cV0?t=1297
youtube.com/watch?v=86ddnS7OKPE
youtube.com/watch?v=mdU8dyjgXU0
youtube.com/watch?v=05carXpUuW4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eddy is p much an Eva character
youtube.com/watch?v=5ya-xLnQxs8

why would a mecha have teeth?

I barely paid attention to it when I watched it but even I know why they have teeth.

same reason mechas have faces and humanoid bodies.

because it isn't a mecha

to process the food they eat?

It's not a mecha, it's literally a giant in armor

And this thread is fucking autistic, it's a coincidence, not a reference

I think it used to be the main character's mom.

that's not a mecha, that's an eva.

clones, like all the Reis
All the Reis that happen to also be clones of Shinjis mom

because it's a dumbshit anime.

whatever happened to anime about punching each other with awesomesauce special effects and shockwaves? that was what attracted me to the thing in the first place.

that's kind of hot

Why do nips use so much Christianity and Jewish mysticism in their animes?

It IS his mom. Well her soul's in it at least

>Super
At least post Vegito vs Buu

Westaboos

abrahamic folklore is pretty interesting

Because people older than 12 outgrew those things. NGE isn't a mecha anime, it doesn't even sell itself as one.

It would be cool if the EVA still acted like a mom while also being a giant fuck-off robot

But they're still teenagers and it is implied Gendo fucks them

Edvangelion

Because religious iconography gives artificial depth. The creator of the series just added as much symbolism as he could for no reason other than to make it look deep.

yes it will always be that one with the hamfisted symbolism and nonsense ending.

>it doesn't even sell itself as one.

Bull shit

The thing is that the character's mother became that abomination specifically in a move to obtain godhood. She gives no fucks about her son. That scene being shown is when she attacks an Angel in order to obtain it's power source so she would no longer have to rely on external electricity to operate.

Because it's a genetically engineered giant covered in restraints, not armor.

NGE sells itself first and foremost as a character drama, the mechs are simply part of the setting. The bulk of merchandise sold are fucking Asuka and Rei based, no one gives a fuck about the actual EVA units.

kek

Word

yeah because very few people want to hotglue an EVA unit

If you had a nubile clone harem, why wouldn't you?

You must not be very familiar with Gundam fans then

why not

Why do you have teeth?

>what happened to shonenshit
It still exists, which you know full well since you're posting from currently running shonenshit.

Yeah it sells itself as le edgy 2deep4u garbage that neckbeards praise because it got """""waifus"""

NGE would be perfectly fine if it had a more concrete ending instead of the creators consistently remaking it and providing alternate endings with ambiguous scenes that mean nothing. I'm not even against ambiguity, but all of the ending episodes and movies of every series provide absolutely nothing to the overall story or development of characters.

I mean, the concrete ending was that Shinji and Asuka (maybe) decide to retain individuality while the other people become Tang, and no one knows what the hell Rebuild is yet

Fuck I should really watch Eva

rei would be happier if he did, it's implied that all he does is sit around and be autistic at them

what a dumbass thing to say

why did indiana jones use shiva as the devil

why is there a robot buddhist in overwatch with magic meditation abilities

>Evas aren't mechas
What

Cause Christianity looks cool and is bloody as shit
Not like that pansy ass budda shit Wich is fucking gay

Somebody post the image.

it's not a giant, it's genetically enginered ultraman, Anno is a hack.

>awesomesauce
wow
did you just travelled to the future from the 00's?

>implying
Thay're fucking sleek and cool looking as fuck, I've always planned on buying a Unit 1 figure.
And if I had to buy a waifu fig it would be Misato.

>mecha

It's a giant humanoid with cybernetic implants and armor grafted onto it.
Being and Eva unit is hell.

counterpoint: anno is a clever old man

Yes

Well the thing is in Overwatch because they try to be all inclusive with 'culture' and shit. Christianity symbolism plays a HUGE fucking part in NGE, way more than 'dude shiva in Indiana Jones'

counterpoint: anno sounds like anus

the christian symbology in eva is only about as deep as any random western writer using norse mythology as flavor

counterpoint: anus tastes good

you win this time

I dont understand how you could've not watched evangelion even if you're a Sup Forums fag

it's a mecha made from organic parts.

Eva's are basically giant humanoid monstrosities created by mixing human DNA with the DNA of Lovecraftian horrors, then slapping a ton of armour on it so it cannot move without a severely mentally damaged individual controlling it.

youtube.com/watch?v=A89blUjT7z8

The Christianity symbolism means literally nothing, they just added it because they thought it looked cool.

Actually, it does. It's why it's always in every major crossover videogame about mecha. It's intended audience is also 12 year olds...

Because it's japanimation and therefore retarded

evidence: everybody saying it's not mecha

EVA IS PEOPLE

But it's organic not mechanical, can't be mecha if it's organic.

They aren't actually mechas. They're giant alien bodies turned into "mechas" and filled with the soul of the teenagers dead mother who's piloting it.

Whats the most fucked up thing you have ever witnessed in an animation?

Now I wanna see more examples of cartoon voice actors working in Anime Dubs.

Because they usually separate the regular cartoon actors and the anime dub actors.

I don't know and I don't really wanna think about it.

That one scene from the Second Renaissance

The thing that sticks with me the most I'd a clip from a hentai that I never learned the name of. It was a woman under a magic curse, where she would give birth to 5 little black monsters, and they would run away into darkness; scared off by 5 adult versions of the monsters. The adults had huge tentacle dicks and would rape her until they turned to stone and died. The implication was that it was a loop and she was being impregnated by the previous batch she gave birth too.

There's a french short where a kid who's been locked in a closet his whole life gets an erection the first time he's let out

Wow, Evangelion sounds even more fucking stupid than I thought

Like another user said, Second Renaissance from Animatrix had some pretty f-d up moments.

Animatrix as a whole was fucked up.

Why does that fucker have healthier teeth than me?

But the dissection scene was just...fucked

The mecha isn't actually the main character's mom, though her soul is in it.

They are just factory grown giant monsters put into power armor. Which is why they have teeth.

Because it doesn't eat sugars too much.

To chew it's food obviously.

Was that scene metaphorical?

How did unit 1 get down there to eat him when it was stuck above ground?

Said the guy who reads and watches cartoons on a daily basic.

I never got why people thought it was weird for goofy and pluto to exist in the same world; we got monkeys living on ours, don't we?

But user
whoever said I did that?

>I never learned the name of.

I tried to find it again after I fell deeper into the degenerate hole but, I've no luck so far.

Skip to 21:40 if the link doesn't do it for you. It's fucking brutal for something meant for kids.

youtu.be/Lby9VcF8cV0?t=1297

this was during the 3rd impact so anything goes at this time.

David's wrist was doing a 360

You're in luck. I hear Jaden Smith has just the anime for you.

I thought the 'real' ending was Shinji realising that having connections with people after choosing to save the world by crushing Kowaru and stopping the Angels.
I def agree that Rebuild is trash but i think that EoE is a clusterfuck for the sake of having chaos.

As other anons said that dude getting ripped out of mech in second renaissance and that cute broken grill getting crushed in Akira

fuck off and watch the actual show faggot.

i like the implication that rei was so mad at gendo that she up and left him out of third impact

Sounds like the opening to the second episode of Hime Dorei, matches the description you gave save the part about turning to stone, theres an uncensored version out there.

To be fair, Eva is pretty retarded and I say this as a fan. The plot is nonsensical mostly but you stay for the characters and because the plot is so confusing that you stick around in hopes of getting answers, which never come

By chance you know the name of this short? you've piqued my curiosity.

better read the manga then.

The 使徒 have many tricks Edboy.

The manga was made to promote the anime and went on longer than it should have

it is stupid, but stupid fun, and really fun to watch and the fights are awesome

youtube.com/watch?v=86ddnS7OKPE

youtube.com/watch?v=mdU8dyjgXU0

youtube.com/watch?v=05carXpUuW4