Arguing with a leftie. Why did trump not rent apartments to black people?

Arguing with a leftie. Why did trump not rent apartments to black people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Puc1CLwWNms
youtu.be/rwNTjlEpJD0?t=7m42s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No animals allowed.

He doesn't like niggers

He didn't specifically target blacks, he just had decent standards for who he rents room to. The blacks didn't meet those standards.

It was more related to socialclass iirc

It's a made up rumor

Business has no place for empathy.

Because he didn't rent to high risk tenants
Of whom Blacks overwhelmingly met the definition
He wasn't the only one to hold that policy in NY

Bad credit.

Probably because of rent control - a liberal policy that increases discrimination.

Because he inherited the property from his father when that was an ok standard. The tenants expected it to continue.

Because he had high standards for his tenants such as a great credit score and no blacks at that time that wanted to live there happened to meet those standards

Would you rent your property to savage feral niggers?
youtube.com/watch?v=Puc1CLwWNms

Because the accusations were proved false and he won the suit.

This.

>Nigs don't work
>Nigs don't got money
>Nigs don't get to live at Trump Place

They don't pay their bills and owners end up having to foot the bill for them.

This is a statistical truth all landlords know and try to avoid.

have they ever lived in 70's/80's nyc? it was a fucking warzone

probably because he was worried about a nigger tearing up his property

bad credit

He didn't rent to poorfags, because he didn't want property values to go down.

He got sued (and it was dismissed), among other renters, by a black family playing the race card. White poor families couldn't pull the same shit.

Can you guys link me a source? He's asking for proof.

Niggers smell

>OP asks Sup Forums for a reason Trump discriminated against colored tenants
>All Sup Forums can do is come up with bullshit answers and say "cuz they're niggers"

You need them to pay the fucking rent.

youtu.be/rwNTjlEpJD0?t=7m42s

He didn't want to rent to ppl on welfare. So these retards are essentially saying that all black ppl are on welfare. Liberals are closet racists.

the real answer is that he and a number of other property owners wouldn't rent to welfare recipients. not just blacks but welfare recipients. the problem is that a lot of welfare recipients are also black so they framed the lawsuit in such terms

Why are you arguing with people if you don't know what you're talking about? If this doesn't tell you what a blue pilled retard you are, you're completely hopeless.

For all we know, they could be CTR sliders.

Because he had his fair share of problems with people having bad credit.

He said trump was racist, I asked him why, he stated the thing about renting to blacks, so I'm asking pol's opinion on it. You can fuck off now.

anybody that makes a disparate impact argument should be gassed

Hahahahaha you seem triggered. You literally asked pol to provide sources for you to use in your argument, you're such a little faggot.

I wouldn't either, its bad for business.

It's kind of hard to get proof, it was many years ago and it was only brought up recently to smear him. There was a case against him, it was dismissed, lots of other people also got cases against them, it wasn't just him.

But keep in mind, blacks were much poorer back then, than they are now. They did have less entitlement than they do now, but you wouldn't want them in your property.

Pic related. Holy shit.

Ok? I asked for sources because people here have made claims and I want to see them backed up, as well as the guy that I'm talking with?

he did

they didn't pay rent so he evicted them

Ehh? Because white americans dont want to live next to nonwhite americans.

He wanted to get paid on time and not have his property destroyed.

Because they trash them. Very simple.
They also leave a lingering stench.

>black
>people

>accused is not the same as guilty
I'm sure that's their go-to response for all things Clinton.

The area in question was high in crime and also coincidentally black

Property values.

Hahaha you literally said "Can you guys link me a source? He's asking for proof." Asking pol to do your work in your "argument". You're like "I don't know why you're wrong, but I know if it's against Trump it must be wrong so let me go consult Sup Forums since I'm too stupid to do this on my own!" Like how tough would it have been to just google sources yourself? Do they not have google in Canada?

>Why did trump not rent apartments to black people?
He did, as long as they weren't Section 8.

Section 8= crazy wreckless poor people.

My guess is that blacks were notorious for crack cocaine in NYC at that piont in time, and he was protecting his property values. Basically, too many blackies move in, and the rent for EVERY single unit the building goes down $100-200 a month within a few years.

Basically, because he was being smart, even if it was an unpopular view.

Didn't he say that in the Oprah interview? Maybe someone who says things that people don't like, but are the right ideas? I dunno. Fuck googles

The lawsuit was against Trump's father as primary defendant as well as trump and the company. He was just starting as the president of the company.

Can anyone of you faggots provide an official story, all of you are saying contradicting things. Answer the fucking question.
>what was the official reason given for why trump didn't rent the housing to them
Someone claims because he had a policy to not to rent to welfare recipients. Someone claims the policy was literally no black people (because crime rate was mostly due to blacks at the time). What is the official singular reason he gave? What was his policy at the time?

Fake story... he refused leading to people who couldn't pay rent. .. this is free market: if you can't pay, you can't stay. Coincidentally, lots of blacks are terrible at paying rent.

Because it was 1960, you weren't legally required to, and it'd lower your property values if you did.

Yeah, I looked because I couldn't find them myself. If looked for longer then maybe I could have, maybe not. I'm not going to go through 300 articles of liberals smearing trump so I can find a non biased one. Not to say that the one I'd get here is unbiased, it probably would be. But I want to take a look at both sides before cementing my opinion on something. You've never argued something you didn't believe yourself so you could chose what you believe or not? It's pretty simple, someone makes a claim, you argue against it, if you can't well you might be wrong.

This, can you fucks link an article or anything? I get the reasons you've said but what was the official answer to it?

Wow.... nobody has any articles. I guess Drumpf really is racist... stupid americans voting for a racist..........

It's just obvious that you have your little pro-Trump bias and that you were eager to defend him even without knowing anything about the argument being discussed. It's just low integrity, it's stupid, nobody with a brain would jump into an argument like that when they know 0 about the topic.

less costly than vetting them all?

He's racist and there's literally nothing wrong with that.

ok