Shows no one remembers

ITT post shows that no remembers or got cancelled too soon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D3vhpk7DhZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That was the shit!

It's also one of the only shows I can remember doing a Boys vs Girls episode right.

I had the cards

I remember the fat kid was Jack Black and that it became an anime that would come on when I was getting ready for school.

God I miss that show. I always thought it was cool that the cute girl was part of the badass insect empire instead of some girly bullshit so I could actually get merch for her team without looking like a fag.

The show was surprisingly good for being a show about a card game

I was watching Chaotic today
and I love both seasons .

now for a show more hard to remember

oh yeah i remember this show it came on right after Get Ed

basically seinfield with themes about race and for kids, from what I've heard

>Kid vs.Kat
>Carl 2
>Magi Nation (Debatable tho)
>Tak and the power of Juju
>Super Duper Sumos
>Squirrel Boy
>Class of 3000
>Mega Babies
>Almost Naked Animals
>Problem Solvers (less obscure than the others but it checks out)

Yin Yang Yo was mostly forgotten I think.

>D'Myna Leagues
>Alienators
>Stickin' Around
>Taz-Mania
>Mike, Lou and Og
>Bad Dog
>Big Guy and Rusty
>Beetlejuice
>Action Man
>Bobby's World
>Weird Years
>The Boy
>Ned's Newt

this show was fucking dark sometimes, there was one episode where the main groups go into the alligator territory with a news team and the camera man doesn't make it out.

was thinking about making one of these threads because I remembered this piece of shit

>>Taz-Mania
Damn it, now I want orange juice.

Personally I preferred the original style over the more anime one

While the later season art was a much bigger improvement, part of me missed the early season.
I honestly think it was the fact they yelled out their attacks (which they stopped doing once the animation got good).

Does Pucca count?

>Letting those Gator refugees in

Biiiig mistake

>Chaotic

Oh my god user. I used to get such a rock-hard boner from this show. The fact that they actually changed into their creatures with voice and all was so fucking hot at least when a boy played as a female monster hnnngh

Makes me wonder what happened in the battledromes after hours, if you know what I mean

No one I know ever remembers Mike lou& og

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

You mo gway gui fi d sow

I definitely remember this show, and it definitely got canned too soon.

Can you remind me the details? I'm not gonna get into "right", but I do want to remember how they did it, period.

Er, isn't that shallow? Just as much as if Sarah did have a "girl" Deck?

I remember this show was gonna have a 3rd Season with a shift to an academic setting. Based on the premise, it seemed like it was going to be pretty good.

Still, I never actually watched this show when it was airing.

For what it's worth, I remember this show's opening.

I definitely remember this show, and I liked it, too. It was weird, yet fun and occasionally comfortable, too.

I definitely remember Magi-Nation. I enjoyed watching it, too. Even the edutainment side of it. Occasionally, especially the edutainment side. It could also get pretty dark with its themes when it wanted to.

It definitely could have used a 3rd Season.

I've heard of some of the rest of your picks, but I don't really know of them in the first place to remember them. Barring maybe Class of 3000, but not by much if so.

I've heard of it and seen an episode before, but I never really *watched* it, mostly because I never could.

These are more obscure to me. I've never even heard of a few of these picks here, and some, I know little beyond the name. I do recall Bobby's World coming on on Fox Kids back when I was super young.

"Life with Louie" might definitely count, though.

I definitely haven't forgotten this. I also think its run was respectable as it was.

I'd say yes, but I actually remember that one, too. One way or the other, it's not easy to forget. Not for long, at least.

This one... I remember the name, but it never peaked my interest back in the day, so that was it for me with regards to that show.

The boys only used female monsters and the girls only used male monsters but you didn't find that out till the end of the episode.

Im still mad as hell this show never took off. I would unironically help fund a revival. I know it ended with the mirillian invasion but god damn that was an amazing concept for a game and show.

Oh, so they subvert expectations.

It's been a long time, but I remember it now. That was kinda weird. Still, the episode was a fun one, and not meant to have been taken seriously on the outset, so that makes sense.

The Gameboy Advance game of this was surprisingly good.

it ended in dranakis threshold with Young Najarin the last EP we got was some spirit lands lore With tangath and heptadd

Actually it was more...
>Everybody in the cafeteria, talking about monsters.
>One of the good guys mentions something about male monsters being better.
>Group of girls, including one from the bad guys, argues that they're wrong.
>So let's battle to see who's right.
>Boy from the good guys team is going to battle against girl from the bad guys team.
>One of the guys on the good team make another comment about guy monsters being better than girl monsters.
>Only girl on the good guys team now starts explaining all the awesome female monsters, while slightly rooting for the bad girl.
>The teams that are being used consists of one that has all male monsters, and one that has all female monsters.
>Pretty even match up throughout the episode.
>Female monsters win, the guys admit that girls can be just as good as the guys, and the only girl on the good guys team is smug.
>Turns out the guy was using all the female monsters and the girl was using all the male monsters.
>Everybody just sort of stands around in silence for a few seconds as they can't quite process what that means in the whole "Girls vs boys" thing.
>"I guess that just means these kinds of arguments are stupid."

>When you find out it's not Jackie Chan's voice

To this day, you can still find old repackaged trading cards of this series at Books a Million.

>dranakis threshold
oh yea with all that time travel bullshit?

Holy shit I fucking loved this show. I still own all my cards for it. It also happens to be the first show I got a boner to. Takinam and that cat chick man.

It seems noone remembers.... or just haven't watched.

youtube.com/watch?v=D3vhpk7DhZM

Early CG was sure something.

The fuck you talking about, everyone remembers JCA.

I couldn't tell if Taz-Mania was popular or just Taz as a merchandising icon for WB.

>magi nation

it wasn't as good as the game was it?

>mega babies

How the hell did the guys who made Swat kats end up making that trash?

that female mummy

I loved how the red head managed to befriend the leader of the underworlders by basically being his #1 fan.

I take it the intro has way better animation than the actual show?

Oh my!

It really has been a while. And it was Peyton who used the all-female setup, too. I remember that much now.

Oooh, I remember this show. Presley was pretty cool (and actually brown!), and the Mummies were all kinds of awesome.

I recall an episode where there was a new, teenage male Mummy and the leader took him under his wing. He joined Scarab temporarily, mostly due to frustrations if I recall, but goes back to the Mummies after a fashion. Don't remember what became of him, but it sucked he wasn't a regular.

Awesome one-and-dones were the bane back in the day.

Speaking of Presley, I kinda wish they went deeper with the angle of the spirit of his past life inhabiting his body and Presley having his powers and having to deal with the company.

Over all, good show!

There were exceptions, like the transformation sequences, but yes, for the most part.

Speaking of mummies and obscure shows, "Mummy: The Animated Series" was my jam back in the day. Not long ago, I re-watched the second Season, and remembered why I loved it so much. It was awesome how much the general tables had turned. Imhotep was still dangerous, but this time, the O'Connells were more on the offensive. Alex being allowed to grow past his "macguffin damsel" status and fight was also very awesome, both for his character and the show on the whole.

The first Season was very good, but I'd say the second was when the show became its own show, if that makes any sense.

It really could have used that 3rd Season to carry out what it started in the 2nd, though.

Never heard of this one

It was different (mostly), but I enjoyed it in spite of that.

Another thing about Mummy: The Animated Series was that Alex was allowed to grow. And not just as a character, but actually physically GROW. In the second season, he wears clothes that don't evoke the same "school boy" aesthetic as his previous ones, including trading shorts for full-length pants, "kid" shoes for more fitting boots like his parents, and even his shirt as well, though that's more subtle.

It's not easy to tell, but I'm pretty sure he's actually drawn taller by that point, too.

>Intress and Takinom are sisters

I remember trying to find out what the name of this show was years back and finding out that, even though I could only remember a few snippits, everyone else hadn't even heard of it. Pretty noice to get some closure.