OG Teen Titans reruns

The original Teen Titans has been playing on CN fairly often lately. Are they trying to drum up excitement for TTG, or could this be something else?

More likely some random executive saw TTG was popular and decided to toss the old show on to see how it would do. It probably did okay enough to stay for the time being.

I SAW AN EPISODE OF THE OLD SHOW TODAY

Yes, it's been running for a few weeks now.

>tfw when reruns of the old Teen Titans overtakes the ratings of TTG

Do we have the ratings?

I want to compare numbers.

I think there airing it cause the Teen Titans are getting a live action show so they want to make demand for it.

>Live action Teen Titans
I don't know what I would feel if this was real. If it had great writing, acting, and special effects, I would be more than down for it. If it is as low effort as TTG, I don't want it.

It is real.
There were multiple threads fearing they would not put mskeup on starfire.

It is real. It's going to be on DC's streaming service .

Oh... Okay. Let's just hope they don't fuck it up.

To see if you still feel?

Raven is to be played bubs 13 y/o.
Starfire is pto be played by a 30 y/o woman of color, but the color isn't orange.

I focus on the pain.

Raven actress looks cute, but
>13 y/o
Means they probably go for some dumb costume redesign.

Hopefully she doesn't turn out like other child actors.

>but the color isn't orange.
Why didn't they cast a REAL orange chick!?

Wait...

Should have casted Trump

>chick
Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it?

>implying
Don't be so sexist, user, it's current year already.

>A fucking black
Ok, i won't watch it. I'm tired of any kind of skinwashing, don't care if it's white, black or asian. Fuck that shit, cast actors that fit the characters god damn it.

Many white women are capable of gaining an orange skin tone using certain non-toxic chemicals.
Many, along with most other ethnicities, are also capable of naturally gaining a light-bronzed complexion through exposure to UV rays.
In fact, I can only think of one ethnicity that would have a hard time achieving the character's natural coloration, but that ethnicity tends to also have distinctive body and facial structure which the character in question explicitly does not share, so of COURSE they wouldn't pick an actress of that ONE, SINGLE ethnicity.

I mean, why would they, right? :^)

They just have to pick up a chick who eats way too many carrots and that's it.

Exactly! That's why I never wash my skin! It's been 7 years since my last bath and I'm doing fine!

If you think this orange coloration you're talking about would be usable for filming purposes, you're a fucking moron.

>Raven is to be played bubs 13 y/o.
>Starfire is pto be played by a 30 y/o

Don't tell me it'll be based off of the comics with fucking Damien in it. And I bet I won't get muh gray thighs either.

>old Teen Titans overtakes TTG in ratings
>CN takes it as a sign to spam Old Teen Titans 24/7

>Old Teen Titans spam
>Because of the ratings being made even higher due to the spam, the executives squeal in joy, greenlighting the final season.

Pros and Cons user, monkey paw be damned

>Due to OTT overtaking TTG, they decide it's time to do it.
>Yes, that thing.
>Exactly
>Another TT Reboot.

>This new reboot signals an end of the CN stagnation as the station gets its shit together, cutting off the chaff and looking towards a better line up.
>Reboot has great quality, and is worthy of the title 'Reboot'

Honestly if this happens and they decide to put season 6 on Adult Swim I think I'd like it to be the last, where Terra is coaxed into coming back after finding normalcy boring or she recalls her memories if they were blocked out and Slade has taken over the Brotherhood of Evil.

That is some incredibly shit taste you have there, user. Do you really want another Samurai Ashi shitshow?
First of all, keep it on regular CN. The series gains virtually nothing by going to Adult Swim and loses prime kid cartoon watching hours, which damages profitability and thus sustainability.
Second, the show should run for multiple more seasons. Between kids and adult fans, it could push a lot of merch, and there'd be no need to cut their adventures short if we did get them back.
Third, Terra a shit. Her story is told and the five Titans have the magic dynamic that makes the show good, no need to be adding extra wheels. Maybe have Terra as a background character, or at most give her like a special episode or something, but not a main character.

They probably wanted to appease the faggots who bitch and whine and make a million TTG rant videos

I don't think they can be satisfied.

If it goes on normal Cartoon Network it would split the viewership from TTG. Not a strategy they would do unless they wanted to cancel it, which they won't. I thought Terra was the most engaging story arc along with S4 and she adds a lot of tension and uncertainty as well as emotional attachment so I think doing a one off season where she ends up with Beast Boy or the Titans in some capacity could work very well. Not doing another s3 where there's just a random new antagonist with small scale objectives and no real connection to the characters

KEEP IT ON CN.
If there's a season 6 and it's on AS, I'm gonna... shitpost the fuck out of this board, that's what I'm gonna do.

Nope. They saw it as a sign to spam Teen Titans Go 24/7. It's on right now.

I can't stand it. You go from Teen Titans being awesome and entertaining to all to Teen Titans being random cutesy characters trying to relate to a much younger audience.

And it doesn't help that I don't know what's going on. CN makes it sound like it's the hottest show ever, but outside of there you will not find a single person who legitimately likes the show unless they just merely like watching it sometimes.

Truly, we live in the worst timeline for the Teen Titans.

By the way, all this talk about another reboot got me thinking. What would a Genndy Tartakovsky Teen Titans be like?

Jersey people still exist you know.

OG Teen Titans was on CN's On Demand service for ages. Airing it now means nothing it's just padding the early morning schedule. No one in this thread has cable

Who cares for TT.
Give us Slade!

Keep dreaming

>the color isn't orange.
why.

What in God's name makes you think having more than one popular show on a network is bad for its ratings? And in this case the two series would actually cross promote each other, or did you not read the OP at all, where CN already decided to regularly air 03TT reruns alongside TTG and even gave it a marathon?
How do you even managed to breath? This isn't just bad taste like I originally thought, you're just profoundly retarded.
And Season 3 was boss. It had plenty of good, self-contained episodes and Brother Blood was a good over-arching villain, just admittedly not as fuckgreat as Perlman's Slade.

Dude, they're playing episodes from 6-7 Am then 3-4 PM, hardly comparable to the massive amount of time dedicated to TTG. Also, you clearly don't understand how network executives think. They don't want two of the same brand going at the same time because they think it confuses viewers and will only serve to split the younger audience for TTG into the new Teen Titans since people don't usually watch two shows with the exact same characters doing different shit, they stick with the one they like. Besides, I have no quarrel with a new season coming back on CN, I'm just saying that if they were going to do it they'd likely do it on Adult Swim or on CN after TTG ends. The reruns are there to try and attract an audience and test for ratings. Also, Brother Blood's whole objective was just to capture and brainwash Cyborg into his cult. That's a really low bar to pass