Where is CTR?

Why aren't they shitting up the board anymore?

I'm worried about them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=19oUVarhM4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=0iq59Dmaii4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pic related

Either:
>Mass cuts, closing up shop, people jumping ship, etc. The election is wrapping up.
>They're planning right now. If so, expect a massive flood within the next few days.
>There never was CTR. We were trolling ourselves.

Idk, man.

Holiday leave

Anons do troll but there were bots, if not legit ctr virgins posting here.

waiting for the big Tuesday/Wednesday trump bombshell

They left
Now they're focusing on damage control
Nobody here is falling for their bullshit so they all went to r/politics

Money over all.
I think they're over Hillary has spend right now about 7.8 million of dollars.

>preaching to the choir is an effective strategy for gaining new voters.

Even r/The_Donald has stopped being brigaded all of their posts are 98% upvoted now.

Someone explain to me what ctr is? I haven't been on in a while.

Bump this thread, that CTR wants to die asap:

CTR needs marching orders

they basically just regurgitate stuff the CTR ops plant in the MSM

so the MSM plants need 24-48 hrs lead dtime before the online nerd virgins can rgurgitate the talking points....

they are like a oil tanker trying to turn...slow to react to real news

fast to react to fake news, because they take orders from the same puppet masters as those creating the fake MSM narratives

For the last days they got anally raped.

Correct The Record, Hillary's paid shitposting army.

Group of faggots that get paid to shill for hillary on social media
I dont have it saved but they have a guide for what methods work best at stirring the pot, depending on what site they use
Im sure someone will post it

Correct the record , Hillary's paid normies to spam Sup Forums and other trump related forums
On Sup Forums they work specifically to prevent cohesive communication , dident work clearly

Good riddance tbqhwyrnf

I am not CTR but I was a constant Hill shill after the leak of the trump tape recording. I posted on here constantly. But then, after this latest FBI email thing, my will is broken. In fact, I am even thinking about voting for Trump because I am just sick of all this hillary email shit. Maybe Trump is the right person? Maybe I was wrong all this time?

It's okay to admit when you were wrong.

Saving our energy for the celebrations Nov 8th.

It happens sometimes.. when you are sure of something, but then your mind changes. Maybe a big change with Trump is what we need. I admit his temperament scares me a bit, but maybe he will be mellower once he is president. I'm kind of in between right now.. I am not sure.

It's game over.
We won.

So you guys were voting for Trump the entire time?

Hillary is probably deleting them too at the moment.

Oh they are here, they are in deep feces and worried as fuck too.

there was this thread on 8 and it started I think poster got banned or something, I didn't save it, but I Saved some of his pictures though. Everyone gots shit loads of stuff they haven't shared yet

And another reason. ... well don't shoot the messenger CTR, but your security sucked ass all along, what did you expect was the first thing that happened when you shitposted on this message board?

OFC Some damn redditors saw it and yeah...
pic is a CTR guy posted at a nuked reddit thread and 8ch

Good point. I've noticed the difference lately, too.

They did this before the first debate. They left for a few weeks and then came back right after the debate and hit the board harder than ever to make it seem like Hillary won.
They are going to do the same thing when the Dems release the next Trump lewd recording. They will swarm the board with "Drumpf is finished" propaganda to demoralize people not to vote for him.
We are in the calm before the storm right now. Don't put your guard down

Open for everyone still! I'm not kidding you

But it's too late....

They are so dumb... This is BTW one of their keks.... WTF IS THIS?

IS THIS TRANNIE?

many of us are tired and worn out.. and the FBI email reopening just killed us. Killed our spirit. Trump has momentum now and we just don't have the energy to fight. We need breaking bad news for Trump to get us motivated again :(

nice roleplaying faggot. CTR are paid and don't get to decided how or when they work

Most are running for the hills or turning states evidence so many FEC laws were broken the FEC can't just ignore it.

CTR was never here you dumbass.

Let them come! They need a far bigger army, we have not started yet!

youtube.com/watch?v=19oUVarhM4Y

>Durr hamburg durr I kno n stuff durr my momma says I'm good
This is what we are dealing with vs reddit

someone have the "who fact check the fact checkers" pic with the watchmen reference?

The disgusting thing is.... they are getting new butplugs.

>2016
>People actually get paid to shill on Sup Forums

Honestly, could never have predicted this.

they swallowed the red pill

>pic related

Seriously I would be more concerned about shit like this in the long run.... we have a country to the east, our brother, Sven... we have seen how this goes grandson, you must stop it.

They probably had information that would lead to Hillary Clintons arrest.

I like the alt right and ctrl left meme

Don't worry -- I'm here. I'm waiting with my wide array of infographics to respond everytime someone says that Trump is winning or will win, because this is easily refutable with empirical evidence. And best of all, I get a token for ever (you). Please show your love by giving me plenty of yous this time. Thanks, fellow anons!!

Because they never really "shat up" the board in the first place, Sup Forums just shouts down things it doesnt like with "HURR DURR NICE TRY CTR".

Honestly i can't wait for this election to be over so the autistic underage trumpfags will fuck off back to Sup Forums where they came from.

I only like to kick Sup Forums while it's down.

I need you guys to rise this wave of euphoria before the next bombshell drops :^)

then wnhy cant i say BANJIMIN FISHBEEN?

They probably can't figure out how to disable to the 2spooky4me theme shitting up the board

Hi Sup Forums Josh here, don't write any bad words now call me byeee?

>But but but
We haven't even started?

BENJAMIN FISKEBEIN!

You can now again

because doxing and raiding is against the Sup Forums rules.

They all shot themselves several times in the back of the head.

Fuck are you talking about? half the threads are still shill/slide threads that I have to hide.

they're still here, just making different threads than the usual.

His temperament is one of a few things I don't like about him. But Hillary's public persona isn't the real her, and from what I hear her private temperament is really awful.
Anyway, at this point, only Trump can beat her, and whatever Trump's flaws, they're minor compared to Clinton's criminality.

The Clinton campaign has shifted into focusing the public Republicans and everyone they can to focus on these emails in hopes they find something incriminating

Which they won't

All to distract the public from the real narrative of Clinton rigging the election through dead people voting.

This is the real story. This was the first thread I saw so I posted here I have to go back to work now but just remember never trust the narrative being shoved down your throat. Ask yourself why now? because of voter fraud

>naughty naughty naughty woirds!
GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE PUTER AND DON'T LIVE AT THE TACO MACHINE

ffs all these people are so unfit ugly, we actually don't like to comment on this when it's so bad here.

But when you this ugly and rotten on the inside too, no heart no soul

>I think they're over Hillary has spend right now about 7.8 million of dollars.

I think they're going to confiscate the money held by the Clinton Foundation for reparations for slavery

can anyone give a figure about how much each citizen would get if all the money held by the clinton foundation was confiscated and distributed evenly among the American citizenry?

youtube.com/watch?v=0iq59Dmaii4

>Why aren't they shitting up the board anymore?

It's our job.

CTR to Hillary For Clitts or something in that order, this she saw it coming

>Shitstorm
>And not gonna get that tooth job

I love you, user.

>He did it for free.

Only did it to trigger Trumpkins; things are more even now so I don't bother.

Fucking retards who believe in Trump/Poltics can suck dicks.

They lost. They realized they can't win. They are preparing for deportation after Hillary loses, and is imprisoned.

Oh Katie you!

It's fine, we forgive you. Just vote Trump and all will be forgotten.

Also, you're here forever now.

According to FBI user, who sounds more and more like he might be legit, the e-mails are a distraction from the Clinton Foundation and pedophile rings.

There's literally no proof that the ctr image wasn't just photoshopped or just made by some random guy. Sup Forums is gullible as fuck. Even if there were hillary shills its unfair to say there also aren't trump shills. It's all a bunch of baseless assumptions unless someone can post undeniable evidence (which images aren't)

if any of you have twitter accounts reach out to the opdeatheaters people, they will chew this shit up.

there is a hint in the pic, not confirmed takes 1-2-3

Not accusing, not going there, ask them.

the CTR still here.. they just changed their tactics..

now they spam/shitpost to bury important topics like wikileaks wtv...

After 8 years of a president that is a complete joke, has no respect from other world leaders (see example: His trip to China in September...) We need the temperament of someone that doesn't take any shit.

Haha!!

photoshopped or not, it's very likely that they had something like it

and if you're trying to shill that CTR doesn't exist, their fucking website is still up, as well as all the employees being on LinkedIn

They're still here, we just suck at identifying them.

There are still tons of threads that are just a single line, controversial question with "1 post by this ID." And that's just about the only thing I know how to detect. I can't even imagine how many more there are for people who really know how to detect that shit.

We're still here.

We had actual payroll list of ctr shills, along with talking points from the leaks dude...

CTR is just a meme

ask yourself, of all places, why would they come here?
Sup Forums is pretty much a collection of 150 neckbeards, most of which aren't even going to vote

ah thanks for correcting the record

When you actually don't want to hack someones server, because you are disgusted by what you can find there. All I'm sayin.
>EVERYTHING is open...
EVERYTHING is open...
>EVERYTHING is open...

kid and animals stuff I walk, kill people all day and put them in the grinder I watch... Guess I am a psychopath. But try them, read between the lines now

They'll be back in droves possibly, especially if we put out more dope shit like #draftourdaughters.

Happy Halloween and we're in the home stretch now. I can't wait to see what happens!

didnt hillary end her campaigning last week or so?

No more funding/They know these leaks are a bit much.

Their strategy has changed.

They get up early at like 5am central and make a bunch of Hillary general Drumpfththss BTFO posts. Bump them to the top and then that way when all the NEETs wake up they waste their day in a bump war with the shillary posts.

> Why aren't they shitting up the board anymore?
They have holiday leave to celebrate Halloween, the traditional holiday of witches and other satan-worshippers.

(I kid, the real reason is that Hillary is so far gone physically and mentally that she'll die before January.)

The_Donald is not getting downvoted as much.

I think CTR had layoffs, or they're prepping for the next shitstorm that's gonna happen this week

I guess this is more of what to come then

Hold your horses everybody! Kek or this case actual butprotectionin lol. He really want to into your rectal areas with his his you know what...

Can someone post the talking points and layout for the CTR shills on here? I thought i downloaded it but I need it again

I'm voting today.

TRUMP WILL WIN

What's citir? I have never heard of this company

I prolly shouldn't have posted on Sup Forums should I?

Sup Forums is a Japanese image soup kitchen equipment and fishing board of peace. You got fooled here by this web site called reddit. You must never listen to them, they do this each time.

about 9 bucks each... eh

It's short for Crash Team Racing, basically a better version of Diddy Kong Racing

You realize that image is of a sexual pervert humiliation-festishist masturbator. You're literally equating Trump to a sex criminal. Is it because you want his weenie in your butt?

Internal conflict.

They thought we where lying when we said the clinton's where child molesters.

But now with the FBI reopening the case, and all the allegations and assumptions this being about billy not being able to contain himself around kids, they've become unsure about what they're being told by Benny Fishstein seeing as we (Sup Forums) have been right before. Sup Forums is always right.

So, now they're dealing with the cognitive dissonance on whether or not they actually want to help someone as vile as Hillary into US presidency.

You can easily tell them apart from their talking points and posting style ("nice false info drumpfkins", "fake and gay"(even if the source was fucking posted), etc.)

Sure it can be some Sup Forumsacks shitposting, but i believe they are the minority.

What do the i's stand for?

Posts like this just prove CTR are still here. I refuse to believe there are still delusional anond like this that think CTR was never here. I know the regulars of the board have seen too much evidence to dismiss their existence here.

Looks like Wendy went to Wendy's.