BREAKING PEDOPHILIA AND CLASSIFIED EMAILS ON SERVER

PPD's Richard Baris just tweeted this. First credible source to confirm pedophilia and classification intent on the emails.

twitter.com/Peoples_Pundit/status/793088296922513408

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SpBXarSpDu0
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I knew something was fishy once I found out that Trump was deleting his E-mails. I'm going to enjoy watching Drumpf rot in prison before the voting even starts.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TUMBLING DOWN

JUST

I don't get it

HURRY UP YOU FBI NIGGERS, RECOMMEND INDICTMENT ALREADY

>vial

>vial

fucking illiterate burgers

wow okay big deal. we all do this, this will get more Americans to vote for Hillary because they can relate

IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING

Lanklets, when will they learn?

THIS ELECTION

Not trying to meme but literally who is this guy? Is this legit? Please be legit

Fucking yes. Moar, please. I'm dying for this pedo ring to get cracked wide open.

Sounds like nothing. The Clintons just wanted Huma to cut a toxic person out of her life?

Life insurance makes sense now. There had to be a reason that Weiner wasn't offed like all the others.

Editor-in-Chief of People's Pundit Daily, he wouldn't risk his reputation unless he knew.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

does he mean vile?

IT'S THE LOLITA EXPRESS

>FBI agents resign en masse due to shame; why? What could cause them to become so disillusioned with the FBI that they'd willingly relinquish their livelihoods? It takes a lot of work to become FBI!

IT'S

THE

FUCKING

LOLITA EXPRESS! JEFFREY EPSTEIN! IT'S HABBEDING!

HERE WE FUCKING GO

Nigger has huge hands

Ok thanks bud. Gonna send this to all my normie friends

Well look at this wet bloody turd that just landed on the Clinton campaign.

>Marfans

Bump for trump

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

So weiner was the pedo? How does that implicate the clintons? Or he kept their stuff bc he knew they'd accuse home of being a pedo? Also, who is this guy?

I think so

He knew they knew so he kept dirt on them for insurance.

Is that the same guy from the "when you find out your friend is racist, xenophobia, homophobic"?

I know, crooked FBI Putin sycophants trying to rig the election will just make people sympathize with Hillary!

I wish that I could turn back time, cause now the guilt is all mine. Can't live without the trust from those you love.

Yes, but people have a habit of ending up suicided who fall out of favor with the Clintons. Life Insurance file folder indeed.

Watch how fast the Obama justice dept goes after Weiner, I'm guessing hangs himself inside cell at Rikers (and shot 3x in clear 'suicide' attempt).

Yes

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Great source you got there.

CRASHING THIS CAMPAIGN

I hope this is for real.

Yeah and Drumpf took trips on that plane too

HEY CTR!!

Get a load of this shit.

>PPD
EG BLOW THE FUCK OUT

>tfw a pedo jew will unintentionally end up saving western civilization

funny how things turn out

Wait, so Weiner keeps emails on his computer that prove his pedophilia because those same emails (supposedly) mention Clinton or Abedin and so if they expose him, he drags them down with him?

Nobody will ever take your seriously here if you use that retarded forced meme "Drumpf".

I really take my hat off to you americans -- I've never witnessed anything before in politics as bizarre and entertaining as this.

Clinton is at the center of the pedo ring. Just you wait

Wait until it's confirmed though. We don't officially know from a few tweets.

Weiner was sexting an underage teen

So, there could be a chance that he's into CP behind the scenes

Huma probably knew all of this

So, he backed up Clinton's shit in case they tried to rat him out

Little did he know that he ratted himself out

Though, this backup means he's able to make a bargain with the police, so I guess it worked out for him here

Unless Hillary kills him

Hillary is completely unfit for office. Not only does she practice shitty OPSEC, she also leaves herself wide open to blackmail.

But if it is the Lolita Express, libfags will try to implicate Trump.

When both candidates become stained (Hillary rightfully so) with the pedo label, Obama will magnanimously cancel the election and volunteer to serve out another term due to constitutional crisis.

Screencap this post.

Hillary had court orders to turn over her emails because they were on illegal servers (classified info on homemade glorified hotmail). She deleted 33k of them, anything sent by her, all with sketchy shit.

The FBI has those now because her assistant's husband kept them as blackmail, and the FBI seized his computer over an entirely different pedophilia case.

I don't give a shit what Weiner did. I only give a shit about Clinton.

Who is this Richard Baris fellow? Is it believable that he would have access to this exclusive inside information?

>its more lollipops in the cabin emails
>fbi agents resign en mass
gee i wonder why
>everyone working seriously on the investigation dies
>everyone else are making themself self guilty of covering up the crimes

>clinton told huma she had to leave wiener and told him to get lost or else
So Wiener saved them as insurance against Clinton death threaths?

Yes. That's how you insure yourself against a crucifiction. He knew that they knew he was dirty, so he kept dirt on them in case of a falling out, in order to protect himself.

So wait. This is Weiner getting revenge?

What I mean is we don't officially know the whole story, and it's possible he's wrong. I just think this is source is much more credible and in the know than some girl in new york who heard a rumor.

I too like to yell at women on the internet.

Kek, the bombshell that will be fucking dropped will definitely put a massive damper on Clinton if this shit is true.

Got it, thanks. So he's still the only pedo tho?

GOOD MORNING

"suicide " incoming. Press F to pay your respects

>guys he publishes a literal who opinion journal, he must be serious, and would never risk tarnishing his own reputation or that of his literal who publication
>makes a vial typo in his twatter

How can I take this guy seriously? Btw, whats the new info besides the pedo stuff? We all knew the important fact of Hilldawg emails being there already.

The shadow state uses pedophilia to trap politician. Wiener didnt want to play ball anymore so he went full madman giving everything to FBI.

No chance he doesn't end up dead very soon

>ayylmaos when will they learn proper human anatomy so they can blend in

>MFW age of consent in Latin America is 12.., hence Hillary gains more of the wetback vote ..

CTR bots logic is borked

ur a giant cuck faggot

>People's Pundit Daily
>reputation
user...I...

I'll wait on it then good tip

youtube.com/watch?v=SpBXarSpDu0

OH GOD

He was being investigated for sexting a 15 year old girl, that's how this all came to light. So yes, he is the only "confirmed" pedo.

He's 'shot his load' so to speak.

It's over now, nothing can stop Clinton from losing the election and arguably the remainder of her life.

Ding dong the witch is dead.

clinton wouldnt want any other degenerate scumbag competing for the attention of her dogsbody

shillary is like a street pimp.
isolating your bitches from family, friends and anyone who might treat them like a human being is a great way to solidify your control, then you turn em out and get your money.

Yep. It's a scorched earth policy. They didn't think he had the balls.

Only Kek could work in such a beautiful way

you copypasta the wrong sentence nigga

>CTR

This was all set up by time traveling Trump.

It's too much of a coincidence that all is falling into place just as the election is near.

HE

>vial

IT'S REAL

PLS SHOP A BANE MASK ONTO WEINER

I would assume so, I'm guessing they were on to him so he wanted some form of protection, and if he had emails from clinton that weren't suppose to be there, then he could skip past NYPD and make some sort of deal with the feds in exchange for them.

> Election Forecaster

wew

This ain't some protocol fuck up. Can't just use lawyer-speak to get out of this shit.

>Disgust
>Revulsion
>Garbage
>Outrage
>Toxic
>Horror

All words that are going to be associated with Clinton

Yes, I'm sure half the nation and the entire republican party will be 100% okay with this. Did you just get into politics? Are you not aware that there is still Gary and Jill?

First day on the job eh?

>People's Pundit Daily
>reputation

YFW this thread

>biased twitter man has secret source that only his independent abilities gathered.

okay

Trump predicted all of this a year ago

Good lord.

Everybody should have known he had balls.

Gtfo my Dota 2 Peru.

hey that's a nice evangelion pape

gary is a spoiler and jill is a protest

neither one actually wants to be president

that screenshot is fucking amazing hahaha