BREAKING NEWS: CNN SEVER TIES WITH DONNA BRAZILE

IT'S HAPPENING

politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/10/cnn-severs-ties-with-donna-brazile-230534

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS IS GOING TO GET TONS OF MEDIA COVERAGE

THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL KNOW OF THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN'S CORRUPTION AND COLLUSION WITH THE MEDIA!

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/31/new-email-shows-dnc-boss-giving-clinton-camp-debate-question-in-advance.html
youtu.be/G3EJ7HXVHHQ?t=18m19s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

STOP PERSECUTING CHRISTIAN WOMAN

wow it's nothing

>politico

Don't ever fucking link that shit here again

wtf i hate this meme now

JUST

We need a Twitter campaign to condemn CNN's racist treatment of this strong black woman.

I'm pushing #DonnaDinduNuffin

THEY'RE JUST LIKE A THIEF IN THE NIGHT WHO WANTS TO BRING SOMETHING THEY FOUND IN THE GUTTER

So, does that mean CNN is racist now or are we not doing that this time?

Has any of you ever jerked to Megan Kelly?

Let me know when she's booted from the Sunday morning talk shows.

$0.05 has been deposited to your account. thannk u four correcting the record

FUCK

top kek

it's all falling down lads

Can someone explain why this is a big deal? Seems like it really doesn't matter.

i wanna do this but if it catches on it will fuck up trump

> (((Hadas Gold)))

god damn it

Cuomo would NEVER give Hillary information in advance

He is a Cuomo

He would never take sides to help the DNC

Never

I saw a #ChairDindu earlier.

Supplementary: #DinduNationalCommittee

cnn

Trump and O'beef turn on the lights
The rats are scurrying away

The FBI and CNN are in full reversal/damage control and the left is shitting itself.

#DinduNuffinCommittee

HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>cheat on debates
>no big deal

did she quit the DNC to work for CNN and just got fired already?

Why she thanking them?

>CNN SEVER TIES WITH DONNA BRAZILE
Turns out beating the Dems was easy all along

You just gotta make em turn on each other to save their own asses

Life is just wonderful ain't it?

She's retweeting stuff about Trump complaining about the dishonest media...

She proved him right though.

Is she retarded?

That sounds awesome

DIS NIGRESS DON'T PLAY DODGEBALL, SHE PLAY BASKETBALL

Pol was right.

#DinduDonna

I only need CNN to show the news, I'm sick of these /r/donald newfags praising Fox News coverage like it's converting people.

>if I blame Russia the email will go away

Does anybody have the video of her denying having the questions beforehand, so we can all circle jerk over it?

PHASE 3 HAS BEGUN

To make it seem like less of a big deal than it is. Damage control, essentially.

I can't tell if it's a good thing or not.

On the one hand it shows they have a guilty conscience but on the other hand they're setting up scapegoats for self-preservation when they really need to be disbanded/held accountable as a whole.

At least it's entertaining to see them squirm.

she quit CNN to join the DNC

Do you have to ask?

Sup Forums is always right.

Yupp exactly this. Media conglomerates have to be broken up. Media collusion has to be stopped.

>Can someone explain why this is a big deal? Seems like it really doesn't matter.

The media colluding with a candidate to form public opinion is not a big thing?
are you retarded or a CTR shill?

Delete this thread OP!
We have recorded all the IP addresses on this website and will be contacting the internet police.
Everyone in this thread go stand by the road and wait for the van.

>why is this important?
This will force CNN to pretend that it's a real news organization for at least a day before they sweep this under the rug.

>yfw then Clinton News Network meme is real life

What does this have to do with anything? Not trying to be a dick, just curious

The first time she gave a question to HRC wasn't enough CNN?

JUST

It is proof of collusion between the media and Hillary. It's called "cheating"

It's CTR. Their line of defense today has been
>old news
>and doesn't matter
They are in every thread saying that.

it's in the article
foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/31/new-email-shows-dnc-boss-giving-clinton-camp-debate-question-in-advance.html

Shillarys spontaneous answer here
youtu.be/G3EJ7HXVHHQ?t=18m19s

>#DonnaDinduNuffin

Topkek

Never change /pol

CTR. Fuck off.
If it wasn't nothing then why did CNN sever all ties with her today? Dipshit.

yawn /yawn

>this
Once Hillarygate begins (((MSM))) will make worldwide sheckles with their ""news"" coverage

Wow it's fucking nothing.

I was hoping for another plot twist that would save Trump. The last few days fully delivered. It was meant to be everyone has to realize it.
Now that woman is just a scapegoat. Hopefully she will start pointing fingers.

Brah, Debbie Washerman Shorts was proven to be working with the Hillary campaign as the DNC head to fuck over Bernie. She stepped down, then was immediately hired by the Hillary campaign.

Nobody cares about that last part. It's never mentioned or brought up.

Naturally, but it was more of a hate fuck thing than anything else, needless to say it was pretty good.

No one will care cuz Russia is racist against Trumps sexist cis phobic daughter and my dog are my mom's tax returns. FUCKING BIGOT

Fucking
U
Curvey
K
I
NIgger
G
BIGOT
I
G
O
Tits

CTR using the same line of defense

"Old news"
"Doesn't matter"
"It's nothing"

This thread:
Other thread:
Another thread:

Anyone have that tweet from I think it was O'Keefe saying that Brazile was going to be out of a job?

I thought they were out of money

>"Yoo juss like a thief inna night, wanna find thangs in da gutta an parade dem roun."

I have to ask, what is a deluxe condom? How is it better than a durex or trojan

This is a great thing and merely another sign that the (((MSM))) is going down. Anytime an entity begins to seriously lose power, they start by cutting off the weakest members of the group. In the business world, this translates into throwing people under the bus and making them take falls. Unfortunately this typically ends up creating more division within the group as individuals begin looking out for themselves and find more ways to get others out. All the division ultimately takes down the entire entity.

Her twitter is filled with condemnation and people demanding she relinquish her position at the DNC. Career suicide has already happened. Literal suicide when?

Yet, more people watch Fox than CNN and MSNBC combined.

CTR deployed to /pol must be the worst spent money of their entire campaign.

I KNOW

I KNOW I'VE LET YOU DOWN

Kinda been feeling like trying it lately, anyone have any good Megyn Kelly pics and maybe fakes?

hahaha thats the interview where she keeps calling Megyn Kelly "Kelly" because she forgot her first name

If you still have the magical 80's delusion that CNN "only reports the news" and does so in "an unbiased way" you're incredibly unintelligent.

>not being aware Sup Forums trolls its self.

F

Am I alone in that I have assumed collusion for over 20 years.....is this like new idea to people?

I cringe when I watch mahr or jon stewart I have to turn it off but others eat it up....amazing.....

all TV is hard core commy

no one on TV talks about ending public school
going 100% atomic power
allowing mass produced housing
banning building codes
ending marraige licenses

But it's every single thread though. It has to be a coordinated thing.

Look another one:

b-b-but there's a massive liberal media conspiracy!

CTR identified

Deny
Deny
Deny

Serious question though. What about the person with the rash? The rash from the lead poison?

What we do hillary?
What we do?!

It's awful the way Putin has snuck all these crooked people into Hillarys inner cloister just to discredit her like this.

>DNC Kaine was a crooked fuck who is Hillary's veep pick because he set up the game 8 years ago by promising to rig the DNC nomination for her after Obama's administration
>DNC Debbie was a crooked fuckpuppet who immediately got hired by Clinton after resigning
>DNC Donna is a crooked nigress (no surprise there) who will be hired by Clinton after resigning
>DOJ Lynch is a crooked nigress who tried her best to suppress the FBI from investigating Hillary's blatant criminal/treasonous deeds

>all TV is hard core commy
>wants commieblocks

you're a fucking retard

>mfw the entire Democrat establishment is crumbling before our eyes

HEIL TRUMP

That's a meme you dip
Check'ed
>yfw I'm actually JIDF

What the fuck is occurring? It's happening too fast

Its not just ties she leaked the questions for the interview to clinton

I cant even keep up with all the dirt on Hillaries hands anymore.

I almost feel sorry for those faggots because after this election is over they think they'll never step place in this hell hole again.

Wrong. Don't forget, you're here forever, faggots.

someone have the "who fact check the fact checkers" pic with the watchmen reference?
>OP

She's a black woman, retarded would be an upgrade.

FUCK

The reason I will never care about any of these leaks because I'm not retarded enough to ever believed this doesn't happen rampantly throughout the business/political world.

The only difference is that wikileaks laid bare one side's dirty laundry. I guess I should be "shocked and appalled" but I just don't give a shit.

This. There are niggas here doing it for (you)s and just to get Sup Forumsacks all riled up and pissed. Still whichever CTR people have to work here, they make 0 change.