Brit/pol/ - Alfred burns the cakes edition

>UKIP candidate Raheem Kassam pulls out of race
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37821383

>Mark Carney expected to stay on as Governor of the Bank of England
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/10/30/markets-on-edge-as-carney-decides-whether-to-stay-or-go-at-bank/

>Create new grammars to help poor, white pupils, report commissioned by Labour council suggests
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/31/create-new-grammars-to-help-poor-white-pupils-report-commissione/

>Paul Nuttall supports referendum on bringing back death penalty
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ukip-leadership-candidate-would-have-a-referendum-on-capital-punishment_uk_5815becfe4b0672ea688f17f

>Philip Hammond will be making 'huge mistake' if he endorses forecasts of collapse in economic growth, Tory MPs warn
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/30/philip-hammond-will-make-a-huge-mistake-if-he-endorses-forecasts/

>May declines to make extra commitments to take more Calais child refugees
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/30/therea-may-declines-francois-hollandes-request-take-more-calais-child-refugees

>British fisherman will catch hundreds of thousands of tonnes more fish after Brexit, minister says
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/30/british-fisherman-will-catch-hundreds-of-thousands-of-tonnes-mor/

>I divorced my husband to work in the Jungle
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37796876

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1YPdzxB0LZw
news.sky.com/story/warning-as-hundreds-of-jailed-terrorists-back-on-uk-streets-10639848
youtube.com/watch?v=NzLohgbYT8s&feature=share
youtube.com/watch?v=leON-71pRns
express.co.uk/news/weird/727194/Alien-HYBRID-ETs-TAKING-OVER-EARTH
express.co.uk/news/weird/721260/Hillary-Clinton-Nibiru-email-released-by-wikileaks
express.co.uk/news/weird/725393/Dead-bride-spirit-camera-ghostly-figure
mega.nz/#!QVIBlTDT!K5PTSrqdOeZmA08ErrD85T1_M51khptBxcqDEVUigfw
discord.gg/XGFkErX
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond_Davies_Hughes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Owens
ft.com/content/806400be-9e94-11e6-891e-abe238dee8e2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_teetotalers
youtube.com/watch?v=RU7pVnaxCM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck brexit and fuck british people

Lads I finally got the hang of the 'th' sound. I used to always say fink, teef, etc. and it made me sound retarded.

nth for spooped!

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=1YPdzxB0LZw

Pakis pls leave.

See what I mean?

Been reading up on the wars of three kingdoms, what a clusterfuck that whole thing is.

Me too, strangely. Didn't even know it had a name.

Then I'll post corbychev instead

It's called the English civil war. But yeah, Cromwell was a puritan faggot who let the Jews back into England after based Longshanks kicked them out.

like the syrian civil war

What's wrong with letting Jews in? They're fine.

>tfw your life is slowly disintegrating and you ignore it by becoming obsessed with happenings

>posts corbyn memes
>thinks jews are fine
commies OUT

Who /hatesHalloween/ here?

Are you a tranny?

>le 26 people represent the entirety of brit/pol/ maymay
I've said it before and I'll say it again, you need to post the actual poll more before you can claim it accurately represents the opinion of the entire general

>B-BUT IT'S AN ANIME BOARD GO 2 REDDIT!!!!!!!!!!1
I haven't got a problem with the posting of anime and happily tolerate Karen, but the poll does NOT accurately represent the opinion of the entirety of Brit/pol/

Only when every Sup Forumsyp is dead.

Aren't you supposed to be that Saffer?

news.sky.com/story/warning-as-hundreds-of-jailed-terrorists-back-on-uk-streets-10639848

ITS MUZZIEGEDDON LADS!!!!!!

I know that's the SEA specialty, but no I'm not

me, I don't understand the appeal of fake cobwebs, glow in the dark skeletons, and gross sweets. Only upside is the slutty costumes

youtube.com/watch?v=NzLohgbYT8s&feature=share

It's a load of shit. It should banned, as should alcohol to deter people.

>mfw I want to have a bonfire in the garden with my friends but my dad won't let me because he thinks i'll burn down the shed
would the farmer be pissed off if i started one in an empty field?

holdy shit lads - will the yanks elect trump

seems almost possible today

I was used to it being called the English civil war.In Scotland we don't even learn about it, I didn't even know that we had a civil war up here or that Ireland did either.

We only really learn about Wallace and Bruce and they're treated like saints when Bruce killed a guy (Can't remember who, think it was the real king) and Wallace skinned Cressingham alive.

Then we learn about the Jacobites and Charlie and how the evil English stole his throne, no mention of the catholic protestant divide.. Wasn't until later I found out that my family made up about a sixth of the government side at Culloden.

underage please go

I think he has a good chance of making it thanks to the apathy of potential Clinton voters.

nah m8 farmers love delinquents setting fires on their land

youtube.com/watch?v=leON-71pRns

Is based Jack Thackray the most underrated British talent ever?

I CAN FEEL MY POWER RISING

Daily reminder that our involvement in WW1 was a mistake

If you ask them nicely they might even give you stuff to burn.

Daily reminder that it was a necessary war.

>as should alcohol to deter people.

Found the Paki

HOT NEW LINKS HOT NEW LINKS. Be sure to add these to the next op:

express.co.uk/news/weird/727194/Alien-HYBRID-ETs-TAKING-OVER-EARTH

express.co.uk/news/weird/721260/Hillary-Clinton-Nibiru-email-released-by-wikileaks

express.co.uk/news/weird/725393/Dead-bride-spirit-camera-ghostly-figure

Where did you go for school?
Sounds like some commie SNP shithole 2bh lad.

Hi, asked here the other day about any interest in a brit/pol/ movie night where we all watched the greatest British Halloween movie, which is of course The Wicker Man, at the same time (9pm tonight).

There wasn't really much interest - I probably would've set up a stream etc. if there was - but I still promised to upload the movie for the few people who wanted to watch it so here it is:

mega.nz/#!QVIBlTDT!K5PTSrqdOeZmA08ErrD85T1_M51khptBxcqDEVUigfw

Enjoy, it really is a classic.

>Reading the Express
Absolutely degenerate.

They won't care so long as there are a few gypsy caravans in said field.

discord.gg/XGFkErX

brit/pol/ discord

WW1 as a whole was unnecessary.

(as was WW2)

spoopy

Fuck off MI5.

>He doesn't read their quality news coverage of Ayy Lmaos

Who actually thinks it was necessary?

DAILY REMINDER NOT TO GIVE YOUR IP ADDRESSES TO THE DISCORD SHILLS

Ayyyyy

>would the farmer be pissed off if i started one in an empty field?

Do you like being threatened by dogs and a shotgun?

Town on the outskirts of glasgow, entire central belt is a shithole, thankfully i'm joining the army in the next few months and will get to go to the highlands, planning on staying there but house prices are kinda crazy, it's shit being an adult.

Imperialists, the military industrial complex, politicians etc

It's standard americanised bollocks, meaningless corporate tradition paraded as fun. Although it's not nearly as bad as anyone celebrating Thanksgiving, I had a big autistic rant last year to my flatmates when they unironically did an all-nighter to watch the Superbowl (having never seen American football before) and pigged out on snacks all night. The worst part was that they didn't even understand why I was questioning them.

You really think MI5 is interested in your memes and shit posting?

Globalists and Jews

The politicians and military commanders who believed we could win it by Christmas.

>Imperialists

I'm an imperial apologist and I still think WWI was unnecessary. The saddest part of the war was the ultimate destruction of the British Empire for literally nothing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond_Davies_Hughes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Owens

What a mediocre Cold War this is turning out to be.
ft.com/content/806400be-9e94-11e6-891e-abe238dee8e2

I was referring to modern people.

Lads I saw a redhead qt's underwear today.

>tfw work is in 30 mins but you ignore it by becoming obsessed with happenings

Gay. just realised it's paywalled. The headline was: 'Russia prepares for deep budget cuts that may even hit defence.'

>as should alcohol to deter people.
Over my cold dead body, paki.

Oh in hindsight, it's still better to have fought it than lost it/been bent over backwards.
I think anyways.

what did he mean by this?

no shit, Russia can barely keep its own economy functioning. an AIDS and drug ridden petrostate

Yearly reminder Halloween is degenerate and Christians shouldn't celebrate it.

Parents take their kids around to houses where there are hanging corpses, body parts, skeletons and demonic creatures to scare them. Yet as Christians we know there is nothing to fear, not even Satan, besides the wrath of God.

>Fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. -- Matthew 10:28

>UKIP candidate Raheem Kassam pulls out of race

his father should have pulled out as well

What sports do they play in the Phillipines anyway?
Might have to give them a good scout for hidden Qtinihos.

>Great British movie
>About Scotland
>In Scotland
>Scottish culture
>Scottish actors

Every fuken time. Top kek.

When are you manky mob down south just going to fuck off. Seems like you have unlimited tolerance for being fucked over and manipulated by your Scottish masters.

You even fell for the EVEL meme which gives more indirect power to Scotland.

Literally retarded.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_teetotalers

wow all those pakistanis

what sort of underwear?

l-lewd

savage

Catalonia.

>implying there are not structures in the government and military that are interested in internet/population manipulation and influence
If the current year has taught us anything, it's that this place seeps at least some influence into the real world.

How do i keep this skin after halloweens over?, fucking love it.

On an advert? On a washing line? Being pulled down and sopping wet? Give us the deets m8

>Implying these decorations give kids a tolerance to anything but gods wrath.

I'm Scottish.

But isn't it part of Christian tradition with All Saints Day? Not that I care, it's a load of commercial shite

>implying brit/pol/ doesn`t have the best OC
We`re a propaganda machine.

Back down there fellow jock.

Scot Abroad, chum

Pull your head out of your arse son, you're not that important. Sup Forums collectively has some influence, not enough to warrant an investigation into your dank pepes. Moron.

Basketball and Volleyball (including beach volleyball) are quite popular

Am I the only one that isn't actually that bothered about battlekike focusing a bit on colonial forces in WW1. I mean the genre has been done to death so at least it would be something different.

If your bothered about minorities/progressives appropriating the great war there are a lot worse things about.

youtube.com/watch?v=RU7pVnaxCM8

>t. welfare state.

Death to Karen!

Halloween was a Christian tradition you idiot.

I need friends to celebrate anyway, which is why I am here tonight.

>£1000 quid this is a catalan faggot.
>A traitor then

Britain is the island, Scottish people are British we will always be British, Rule Britannia.

Semi see-through panties

THE VOTERS, NIHGEL