>buy bags of candy
>get mobbed by a swarm of kids
>run out of candy
>go to store to get more candy
>run out of candy again after being overrun
>end up spending over $100 on candy for overweight brats
>give up and put up a sign saying we're out of candy
>get angry calls from parents that we're not in the spirit of the holiday
How much candy are you supposed to buy? When do you give up?

codes.findlaw.com/tx/penal-code/penal-sect-9-42.html

First for God Bless Texas.

>Legal to shoot someone that steals anything from you and flees at night

but for what purpose? And I say this as a black man. The neighborhood I like in is a gated community that's 70-30 black and latino. No whites unless you count """""white""""" hispanics. The ghetto is literally 4 blocks over. We can hear the gunshots and police sirens. Why not just trick or treat right next door with us? Why go all the way to the white side of town? There are plenty of affluent minority neighborhoods that are probably much closer.

How did they get your number?

>If you were raised in a horrible neighborhood with a shitty school system without a strong male role model, how do you think you would turn out?
>dey dindu nuffin
>muh upbringing
This is the entire Eastern Europe,from southern Slovakia to Eastern Russia and we don't act like niggers.

The most successful and hard working people I know were raised by their single mothers,they are now perfectly normal people,married or engaged ,they're middle class to upper middle class.

>i had no daddy,wahhh,this is why I have no success in my life and no money
Yeah,nah,american niggers have TV,internet and heat in their classrooms.
We didn't and still don.t

t. eastern european with difficult village upbringing

answer the door as moon man

it's good in a way for White neighborhoods to experience some dieversity up close, kind of like a vaccine

fucking niggers and spics, GAD DAMN!

It was at work.

Be glad they're not moving there.

Dude. Everyone goes to the rich neighborhoods...

Why? Better candy. Where im at you can score full sized candy bars in the rich part of town.

Next year I will answer the door in this.

I bought a bunch of sour patch watermelon candies for this year.

Got any stories? I'll trade what redpilled me.

>6th grade, first day, eager and naive to the world.
>Nigger sits next to me in 3rd period science.
>I'm using a fancy mechanical pencil, the glisten of the material must have activated the niggers innate 'ooh shinny' reaction.
>asks to see the pencil and I, like a fucking idiot agreed.
>Nigger takes the eraser off, throws it for no fucking reason, unprovoked.
>Get up awkwardly and get it.
>Ever since then i've been a racist.
>Now during Halloween I discriminate with extreme prejudice against nigs and don't hand out candy to them.

Is it petty? yes. But since then I've seen through the veil of the dindus. They're savage mongrels without a modicum of politeness.

>This is the entire Eastern Europe,from southern Slovakia to Eastern Russia and we don't act like niggers
Hitler begs to differ

Bump

Btw I had to walk a couple kms to reach my school,during winter I had to wake up 3 hours before highschool to reach it.
We were writing while wearing our winter coats.

Niggers don't know poverty,they have it good on the state's dime while living the city life.
They don't have to take care of their brothers,of their house,animals,work their ass off for almost no money while trying to keep up a social life and get top grades to obtain a scholarship.

Nigger that is unnecessary

>making niglets trick or treat in black neighborhoods
mean, desu

>I'm saying that a bunch of pencil necks on a Eritrean pottery discussion forum aren't going to initiate a race war and expel blacks from the west. Retard

this fool underestemates the power of meme magic, he defies lord kek

Just dont give them candy

no u

You think they would even care?

>mfw when people come into a fucking jerseypol thread, of all places, and try to tell me blacks are just like everyone else
>that they can be integrated
>that different races can "live together peacefully"

lmaoing at ur lyfe m8

those ivory towers wont last forever

>How much candy are you supposed to buy?

the candy has radioactive milk from Japan in it, give out as much as you can afford

I hope those niglets got what was coming to them after this.

And watch them burn down your house.

Shipping in Niggers for Halloween. Amazing.

No one you know going door to door, just a bunch of disadvantaged strangers you give candy to, in the name of diversity or some shit.

Here nowadays, Halloween is all but taboo.

Ask the young ones about Halloween and they will cross their arms and say 'no no no'. They're being taught nowadays it's demonic. A few years ago Halloween was cool here - Not anymore.

Halloween is Celtic, not satanic. Why Hong Kong gotta hate on Halloween like that dog?

Trump for president.

there's a 2 in 3 chance they will serve time, so most likely they will. Plus their lifetime of self-imposed poverty and niggering.

It's not just the blacks, the mexicans do it even worse.

I used to live in the Arcadia area of Phoenix (44th and camelback, for area folks).

Vans cars and flat out BUSSES of mexicans in our neighborhood every halloween. I mean fucking hordes of them. I would see like 10-15 white kids from the neighborhood and literally like 100-150 + mexican kids.

It got so bad I would just buy a bunch of cheap shitty candy (3 cent mini jolly ranchers, single pieces of bazooka gum) and have that by the door to hand out to the spics. When I would see white kids they got full candy bars. The last 2 years before we moved out of that beaner fucking city I finally had enough and just left the lights off and kept the driveway gate shut and locked.

The worst part about this, that really infuriated me? MEXICANS DONT EVEN CELEBRATE HALLOWEEN. They have their dia de los muertos shit they do before it and it involves zero fucking candy and costumes besides skeletons and knocking on doors and shit. None of that. And they still celebrate it! Its like a huge thing in the half of phoenix that is beanerville. So they only want to join OUR traditions when they get free shit? And they hate gueros so much but want to drag their stinking brown turd children to the white neighborhood and keep our local kids indoors or just going to the halloween church party on Indian School? Yeah fuck you. GTFO beaner filth.

Christ I hate them. So glad to live out in the country now. Traded fucking spics for mormons...what a trade!