Zatara will never get any significant role in any modern-day comic book series. Only Zatanna will

>Zatara will never get any significant role in any modern-day comic book series. Only Zatanna will

Bruce knew zatana as a kid right?
Maybe we can get a flashback issue of zatarra going on an adventure with Thomas wayne

it is kind of weird that Zatara kind of dropped off the face of the planet despite also first appearing in Action Comics #1

I still say the best story in that issue was scoop scanlon.
I should try and track down more by that author.

Actually when was the last time the entirerty of action #1 was storytimed. Somebody should do so.

Even Zatanna is a supporting role at best these days, and for whatever reason Dini is the only one allowed to write for her.
Maybe he'll magically return with the JSA? When is Jay and the rest coming back again?

If he's going to appear again, it'll be in JSA

he's redunant when we have Zatanna though, and everyone prefer's his daughter

Maybe if he dressed more like his little girl, more people would care.

Esir morf ruoy evarg, ythgim naicigam!

Yeah but when? I remember the Doomsday Clock lead-in with Jay briefly appearing, but is the JSA coming back in Doomsday Clock or something else?

probably after Doomsday Clock with the second wave of new titles

>he doesn't know about Mystik U

Pretty sure Zatara fucking *died*? He burned alive conducting some magical ritual with Constantine

he died during/right after Crisis on Infinite Earths so there's nothing stopping him from coming back now

Daily reminder that Young Justice is glorious and that Sup Forums doesn't know shit.

Either have him be a ghostly companion for his daughter, put him in JSA or on Shadowpact. I don't see him holding up a comic by himself but a team or duo would be great for him.

>Shadowpact
Speaking of them, I just remembered that I want another Trenchcoat Brigade book.

I would pay to read that.

this. Sup Forums hates the first few epsiodes, which are admitedly the weakest. but everything after is great

Is Zantanna the most successful legacy ? I would argue Hal or Barry but Alan and Jay are still around with fans. Who cares about Zatara?

YJ is great, but Zatara only had...one episode?
and from then on he was Dr.Fate

Young Justice is shit

Is he that same guy that shot bullets from his eyes using a spell?

I've always seen the one without the speech bubble thanks

doesn't Zatanna have a brother that was in some Action Comics back-up
is he dead

>He burned alive conducting some magical ritual with Constantine
It's like we're the only two people who remember this

That was Zachary Zatara, Zatannas cousin

Probably yeah.