"I'll vote for a racist sexist white male only because Madame President stored a few irrelevant emails in the wrong...

"I'll vote for a racist sexist white male only because Madame President stored a few irrelevant emails in the wrong place"
--- said no one ever

You are a faggot, but you have a point. I think people feel surfeited with EMAILS EMAILS EMAILS and don't pay that much attention to this anymore, unless something really big and shocking comes out.

Explain how *white* is of any use there since, pardon my bigotism, hillary is white too?

>irrelevant emails
It looks like you didn't read the leaks. Anyway, the emails are the least of my concerns. I was a Demi-rat last year, but $hillary has always scared the fuck out of me.

CTR vpn SCUM

email contents were actually pretty relevant, especially the ones she deleted

fuck ur slide thread

You can hang yourself now.

46th president in about half a year. Thanks weiner.

>mfw the enemy wants abortion for 9 month old babies and im racist if i dont support it
>mfw the enemy wants to increase taxes on the working class and their employers to give to the worst of society
>mfw the enemy is systematically destroying the two parent child system
>mfw the enemy promotes irresponsibility and drug usage
>mfw the enemy wants to import high risk demographics that will destabilize the country to signal altruism, but not before they demolish the country they import them from themselves
>mfw the enemy lynched their own blacks during WW2 while the german army had jews, blacks, and hispanics fighting with them
>mfw the enemy's ally killed 30 million in gulags during WW2 and had their General Patton killed for saying the wrong side won the war
>mfw any and every crime the enemy accuses my side of committing applies to them ten times more
>mfw the enemy advocates the use of Orwellian tactics to silence dissidents
>mfw im hispanic
>mfw minority cities run by the enemy are complete shitholes
>mfw the societies run by the enemy have had a 60% increase in suicide rates since after the war
>mfw the enemy's government is now controlled by mega-capitalists that reside in the country they built using blood money and stolen land
>mfw the economies of the enemy rely completely on fake money and debt
>mfw the enemy wants to enforce this system on the rest of the world

Being the good guys feels great

Fuck off Eric

What's up Eric? Can you tell Ben I may be about 15 minutes late.

Maybe you should go read up on how fucking politics work you paranoid fuck.

She hasn't "promised war with Russia".
She has said she WANTS to set up a no-fly zone.
That has a LOT of qualifications prior to "NUCLEAR WAR OMG!"
>First, get that shit past congress
>Second, get that shit past the Syrian Government, and Russia.
>Third, MONTHS of fucking negotiation with Russia and Syria on where they can set it up.
From there, there's two options:
>Option 1: Nothing fucking happens and everyone keeps doing what they were doing while the US sits back going "Look at how good we are guys!"
>Option 2: Someone violates the no-fly zone, continuously, until something is shot down
Option 2 is very unlikely, but hey, let's assume it happens.
From THERE there's a few ways it can go.
>Option 1: Fucking nothing happens as everyone yells over the violation of the no-fly zone until they eventually let it slip into history like so many other political violations.
>Option 2: Depending on who did it, that country could have some rising tensions with the US and would start having a back and forth.
>From Option 2, tension could calm down after further negotiations and it all just ends up being worthless power plays from both sides.
>From Option 2, tension could rise to the point where more troops are sent to Syria, causing a small "war" over the territory
Note, that last one is HIGHLY unlikely at this point as we've gone through so many fucking loops to reach it.
And finally, from there:
>Option 1: the skirmish ends up being fucking nothing as something like ISIS or Syria finding a way to kill all the rebels or something takes the focus away.
>Option 2: the skirmish escalates into a full blown war in Syria.
But guess what? EVEN THIS ISN'T FUCKING NUCLEAR WAR WITH RUSSIA YOU FUCKS.
No one's going fucking nuclear over god damn Syria. At the very worst, it could be another pointless war like the war in Iraq.

benis

It's a criminal act, the destruction of property during an investigation.....

She broke the law...

It keeps potential voters at home and might encourage some voting for Hillary to have a GOP Senate to keep her ass in check

>Madame President

Not gonna lie, this triggers the fuck outta me.

People have gone to prison for mishandling 1 (ONE!) classified material. Somehow Hillary mishandling thousands of them makes it irrelevant and a laughing matter?

>"I'll vote for a racist sexist white male only because Madame President stored a few irrelevant emails in the wrong place"
>--- said no one ever

in fkn Germanistan.

>racist sexist white male

>white
>male

wow what do his race and prefered gender have to do with anything. shut the fuck up you racist sexist pretentious brat

That's her shell. She's actually a green scaled reptilian that is 2m tall.

ps: remember to sage this CTR thread

Just stop posting.

you can tell how different the art style is compared to actual trump pepes
especially with the second one's horrible pasted text

At this point she'd literally have to murder someone on television to get me to vote for Trump.

Guy, probably deserved it for all I know.

How about the fact that we don't belong in Syria and don't have the authority to tell a country where it can let other sovereign nations fly within their borders?

What your post essentially says is that the no fly zone would be useless because:
1. It's going to take a quarter of her term to even get set up after going through congress and foreign negotiations
2. It sounds like you're assuming Putin and Assad are going to agree
3. Should they violate it (((continuously))) we'd act. Why even have it set up?
4. If we enforce it, you say nothing would happen. I disagree. Much of the world, including our nato allies, want to operate independently and without the us intervening. If we display that we're ready to shoot down a plane over foreign territory, we're gonna lose some world credibility.

SAGE

>assuming Putin and Assad are going to agree
They may or they may not. They are more likely to agree, however, as it makes them look "good" to the public despite still bombing the shit out of Syria.
The violating continuously means:
>"You are entering a no fly zone. Turn back now."
>wait a while
>"You must turn back now or we will shoot you down."
>wait a while
>"Turn the fuck back. This is the last warning"
>wait a while
>"Okay, fire a warning shot"
>Wait a while
>"Fuck, shoot it down."
This is highly unlikely to reach that last point before they leave.

And, yeah, it is useless.

The whole point of it is just a fucking political act to show "humanity".
Just as Russia assisting in the bombing is just a fucking political act to show power.

All of that region of the planet is just a fucking hellhole for different nations to throw shit around and go "LOOK AT WHAT I CAN DO. RESPECT ME!"

It's stupid and pointless, yes. But it gets the nationalists all hot in their pants when America asserts itself, so that's why Clinton promised it.
It's still a dumb thing, but faggots acting like it'll cause the Nuclear Holocaust is retarded.

I can't vote for someone in jail :s

i know this retard is baiting but i cant help it. It's litterally as easy as an executive order to set up the nfz.

Cry harder, Mohammed.

>BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD

*Sincerely Giggles*

SAGE