Are Trump supporters really the "smarter" side?

Are Trump supporters really the "smarter" side?

It doesn't really seem like it.

>hillary looks so smart when she gets debate questions in advance.

She's smart enough not to tweet this shit

I don't know, I voted for him in the primary and scored in the 95th percentile nationally on the MBE. I think there are tons of dumb people supporting every candidate.

muh global warming

shut up and pay your carbon tax, you cuck. Literally get taxed for breathing. Even India laughs at their former oppressors.

First of all, that pepe is like a picture of Jesus having sex.

Second, yes, Hillary has more college graduates on her side, however, I don't think "Gender Studies" counts for anything.

Obama also had more poor and uneducated people voting for him than Mitt, and nobody said anything about it.

No. There is no "smart" and "stupid" side. Just like with IQ, there are too many aspects of intelligence to really count.

Even dumb fucks who bothered to read the emails are certainly better-informed than the idiots on FB who say "I don't care if she shot a baby, vote blue!"

Since the Trump voters are the ones being attacked by the rich, I would assume that Democrats are too stupid to make a case without paying off the moderators. Oh well.

This. High IQ elites are voting for Clinton, and high IQ businessmen and voting for trump. STEM grads are voting for trump, and arts/humanities grads are voting for Clinton. Dumb hillbillies and rednecks are voting for trump, and welfare niggers/spics/single mothers are voting for Clinton.

Well, considering he has higher income people in the bag, I would assume the average Trump voter is more intelligent than the average Hillary voter.
Also, American colleges lowered the acceptance standards in order to admit more minorities and "disadvantaged people" (minorities), who proceeded to perform so poorly that colleges were then forced to lower their graduation standards so they wouldn't look like they were racist scam artists fleecing poor, disadvantaged minorities through "racist" classes that they couldn't pass and "racist" student loans that they had no possible way of paying back or getting forgiven.

Not sure if it's due to minorities but bar passage rates are also lower than ever. I did the bare minimum in terms of studying and passed easily. I seriously question the intelligence of the people failing. I played hours of video games a night, didn't take off any time from work to study, and even on nights between testing I played my Vita in my hotel room and posted on Sup Forums instead of studying.

Minorities get breaks when it comes to that shit. just like blacks can score 300 points lower on the MCAT's compared to whites and Asians and still become DR.'s where as if the reverse was applied whites and Asians wouldn't continue on. So I'm assuming even with the "breaks" the minorities still can't succeed. they must have less brain power than a fucking rock.

pretty sure that actually successful people vote for Clinton 2:1. I should know, I am one of them.

The bar is still neutral and administered with anonymous grading and scoring luckily. Doesn't stop these people from taking and failing the test more than 3 times.

According to annual income figures, Trump supporters are indeed smarter than Hillary supporters.

I'd post the pic, but I'm not on my laptop right now.

So much desperation, why not use your last week of work at CTR better by bringing their business down from the inside? At least you'll have a good story to tell and you might earn reprieve from us once your party collapses for good next week.

If you were actually 'on the smarter side', you might realize that your argument is totally statistically invalid. And besides, its not even true that higher income people vote for Trump, rich people vote 2:1 for Clinton. Middle income people vote more for Trump. see pic related in

>having a degree in women's studies means you're smart
kys

>nitpicking
Someone cap a bunch of comments from tumblr or wherever to show the type of retards voting for hillary

>mfw I love trolling people like you