Sup Forums btfo

Sup Forums btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2016/10/chris-rock-full-frontal-samantha-bee-comedy-thats-not-for-you.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

blacks are protected by the law, that's why they get shot so much

Well, there's also the fact that there are nearly 0.6 billion of us.

fpbp

Endangered species also don't murder half of each other before they're adults.

there are far less white people worldwide than niggers though

took me a second but fpbp

didn't this guy make his most famous comedy bit about the difference between blacks and niggers?

how can he not see the irony

Laws only protect those that obey the law. They have no motive or incentive to protect those that don't obey the law.
And the ultimate responsibility of protection is that of the citizens themselves, which is the part of the point of having the 2nd Amendment. The government has no mandated responsibility to provide protection. If it did, that would make the right to life of government workers lower than that of the citizenry. In other words, cops would be chattel slaves.

Nice attempt at being profound you stupid cunt.

I was gonna ask if anyone remembered when he was funny, but that's the funniest thing he's said in years.

why the fuck would you want to be treated like a beast?

yeah but who thinks black men are an endangered species to begin with? there are fucktons of them
false premise shitty joke 0/10 would not critique again

kek

>afromerican intellectuals

But I thought we were all one race, the human race! Why is this person of color saying that they are a different species from white people???

>not liking Chris Rock

vulture.com/2016/10/chris-rock-full-frontal-samantha-bee-comedy-thats-not-for-you.html

this post is the best post, and it's first.

This obviously means it's OK by the black folks if I come over for some niggerhunting.
I'm just gonna ask /k/ what they recommend, whether I need to get a shotgun, an AR15 or if a handgun is enough.

You were saying?

A nigger is a fucking nigger, which is what he himself is. Hence the reasoning.

niggers caring about the law
niggers actually giving a shit about other niggers

>
>

Take these.

>what are animal rights?

Something about niggers. Don't stain gorilla's reputation by comparing them to niggers. They're better than that. Also, Sage this faggot.

top jej