Obama is backing Comey!!!! - Anyone watching this?

wtf is going on??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rSFiwA2P914
twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/793140696588976129
youtu.be/ATIUlPTzhcM
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-31/obama-destroys-clintonreid-narrative-does-not-believe-comey-trying-influence-electio
edition.cnn.com/2016/10/31/politics/white-
youtube.com/watch?v=MD9F1t9GQzA
rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/10/28/the_kim_dotcom_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Obama appointed Comey, he has respect for the man because Comey has the reputation of a man who always does the right thing

Is Obama our guy?

Obama does not like Clinton, he never has. The party machine dictated her to be the next president and he fell in line with supporting her, but inside he probably despises her.

Link?

>Obama
>respecting the right thing

Fucker doesn't even respect due process.
He's constantly drawing conclusions of (race-based) guilt long before even the facts are known, let alone a verdict.

EVERYNE DROPPING CLINTONS. THEY'RE FUCKED

Wow this really makes me wtf I hate you for Correcting the Record

It means Obama has been briefed on what the emails may contain and he realizes the deep shit Hillary is in.

He hates Clinton, this is common knowledge

I'm starting to think something happened where Obama was forced to serve Hillary up or go down with her.

This whole thing combined with CNN firing Donna Brasille today for feeding Hillary questions during the debate makes it seem like the noose is tightening, and fast.

the rats are fleeing.

Is Obama going to give her a last and final fuck you? Pic related Clinton = shooter, Obama = badass hostage

obama is a weasel that would abandon his own family to get ahead in life. this is why is own brother hates him so much.

it only makes sense that he'd go back to anti-hillary like he was in the past after being so pathetically anti-trump this cycle. he's trying to save himself because he KNOWS there's too much shit on hillary at this point. He wants to save himself.

Rats on a sinking ship. Onigger is going down for Benghazi and he knows it.

Why would he like a racist?

Obama owns Comey. Drumpftjftjfftjsss btfo

Obama doesn't want jail. He has realized he is not in control here

Because he knows what Comey and the FBI have with these emails. He won't go down with her

If Obama is sincere about what he's saying it makes me sort of respect him.

There it is, Obama is throwing Hillary under the bus to protect himself...

He knows he can get sucked in too.

Obama is a Russian shill!

>Obama backs Comey
Is that Barack or Malik Obama?

Obama knows who would win in a showdown between Comey and Loretta Lynch

Only because he doesn't think anything is in the emails.

If Clinton gets indicted do you think he'll pardon her?

youtube.com/watch?v=rSFiwA2P914

Hillary's ship is sinking, and her people know it

>It means Obama has been briefed on what the emails may contain and he realizes the deep shit Hillary is in.

It's gotta be something like this.

Literally every Democrat EXCEPT Obama is attacking Comey today.

Obama doesnt like the Clintons. Hillary is basically holding a whip and telling Obama (and Joe Biden) to do their bidding or else.

its time to drop a house on this witch.

I'm turning in on CNN just to enjoy their suffering when talking about this haha

LINK NOW FAGGOTS

Comet is working for Clinton you fools

This is a charade to distract from voter fraud

Hillary will win now. Screen cap this

People are accusing him of being backed by the fucking russians. Of course obongo would defend him because if he doesn't it makes himself look awful.

This is what I'm thinking.

He's protecting his "legacy" by dissociating himself from her.

He had no reason to appoint him as far as I know, I believe he does see Comey at least as a truly neutral player if he doesn't respect him.

Both.

Oh shit, I need a link.
If this is true then holy fuck

Can I get a god damn source?

Maybe the fbi told him that in exchange for giving them the gree light to take down clinton they would do the best they can to keep him out the investigation?

obama read the art of the deal

self preservation

Wtf I love Obama now

inb4 ass blasted CTR shills claiming that Obama is working for Putin.

The Clinton and Obamas hate each other

this is widely known

Obama knows she's going down. There's no reason for him to try to protect her because he wants people to think that he's a good guy.

Such a vile woman. How do the dems keep finding these disgusting people

rats jumping ship

>those thankles
JUST

Link ?

Obama canceled all his appearances at Shillary rallies.
He's jumping ship.

How Obama feels about Comey is completely irrelevant, Obama doesn't have a moral fiber in his body.

The fact that he supports Comey in this means he's distancing himself from Clinton.

Get comfy, is bout to get bumpy

HOLY SHIT GUYS OBAMA IS WORKING FOR THE RUSSIANS TOO

>briefed
This is really intense

>"My advice to Hillary will be, just listen to your conscience and do what you think is right and worry about the politics later."

Obama new it was coming. He's already working on distancing himself from her so she won't taint his """legacy""".

Huma's dead. Obama's abandoned her. Brazile's fired. Hillary is out of options.

As this user stated, Obama dislikes Clinton very much. He was only attempting to cloak his own illegal acts and now that he has via exec privilege he's opening up full bore on her.

Kek

never mind : twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/793140696588976129

Nah, just Trump

Trump takes one leap forward and Hillary tumbles down the entire staircase.

THINK FAST!

LINK OR I BLOW THIS PLACE UO

>i'm glad you brought up this very important issue

She's a fucking literal bag of shit

Obama probably knows what's coming and is throwing Hillary under the bus. Besides, I think that Obama has had antipathy for Hillary since the primary before he was first elected.

ThE LEFT EATs ITsELF

shhhh

its pretty clear to me that this move by Comey was orchestrated by Clinton.

They havn't released the content of the emails yet because there is literally nothing of value in them. Its a move to make the system look more legitimate and a way for them to talk about it forever until finally revealing that there isn't anything of value, and all of the world will get sick to their stomach anytime they hear the word Clinton and email in the same sentence and the subject will never be brought up again

Youtube has a white house channel

youtu.be/ATIUlPTzhcM

>The only person who could have been briefed by comey backs him up

This is fake. Obama supports Secretary Clinton and has since day 1. Try again.

wtf he was like half her audience

Obama has been quietly distancing himself ever since Friday. This plus Biden's reaction point to something very bad for Hillary.

Obama will make a deal with Trump. He won't pardon Clinton in exchange for Trump not going after him.

>thankles
Is that where your thighs merge into your ankles?

I have a feeling Paul Manafort made him an offer he can't refuse.

He'll likely be forced too.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-31/obama-destroys-clintonreid-narrative-does-not-believe-comey-trying-influence-electio

>Hey Hillary.
>Remember all those things you said about me back in '08?
>I didn't forget.

George W appointed Comey

Second

basically hillary is screwed, It's crazy obamas backed off completely and cancelled his campaigning for the decrepit whore.

how's this backing anything? he's just saying he doesn't think comey is trying to affect the election, that he's just doing his job. that doesn't mean anything further, like obama thinking hillary is guilty.

link cuz op is fags

edition.cnn.com/2016/10/31/politics/white-
house-james-comey-clinton-emails/index.html?adkey=bn

>Obama does not believe FBI Director James Comey is attempting to influence this year's presidential vote,

HILLDAWGS B T F O

Obama knows what's in the emails. So does Joe Biden, did you see his reaction? They see the writing on the wall. She's Over. Game over man.

WEE WINNNN HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

It's true Obama hates Clinton with a passion

youtube.com/watch?v=MD9F1t9GQzA

I said this in another thread but
Obama is working against Hillary.
>Obama ups the price Obamacare after Hillary says she will keep it in place
>FBI randomly reopens Hillary case
>Obama stops campaigning for Hillary
>Obama's brother is a Trump supporter
>Obama backs Comey
He spent his last days in office fucking over Hillary.

rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/10/28/the_kim_dotcom_theory

THE KIM DOTCOM THEORY STARTS MAKING MORE AND MORE SENSE

CALLER: Well, the jig is going to be up. In other words, if they didn't front load it to come out now, they were gonna release -- Assange, WikiLeaks -- Hillary's emails next week, the actual emails. So I think they're coming out ahead of time saying, "Hey, we just found this place we didn't look at before. The FBI didn't have access to the NSA," or whatever they're gonna say, "and now this is the new stuff, we actually found her actual emails, Hillary's actual emails," which as you know, we haven't seen. We've only seen everybody else's about her. So I think we're just getting ahead of it, realizing the jig is up.

RUSH: Okay, getting ahead for what reason? To protect her, to throw her overboard, to protect Obama? For what reason?

CALLER: I think it's to protect Obama.

We might be getting duped. Obama defends Comey because he knows nothing is in those emails. Either that or Comey will release only non damning ones and declare Hillary clean as a whistle. We might be getting played bigly.

I thought the system was rigged. How is this possible?

He was appointed in 2013 by Obama

harry reid and co blown the fuck out pretty much

He's not backing comey but he isn't shitting on comey because he isnt that fucking retarded to shit on the fbi

GOD DAMN IT EVERY DAY THIS ELECTION GETS MORE FUCKING HILARIOUS

WHY CAN'T IT LAST ANOTHER YEAR

So... does this redeem Obama? He's finally standing up to the DNC. For eight years he's had to obey them. No more?

But the leaks will keep coming, and coming, and coming...

You honestly think he wants to be associated with a crooked cunt like her?

It has to be pedo related info. That's the only reason the president would jump ship like that.

Show me this reaction from Biden

He's trying to get as far away from Clinton as possible before everything comes out. Can't say I blame him.

OBAMA IS IN THE EMAILS!
THEY WILL THROW HILLARY UNDER THE BUSS TO SAVE OBAMA!
THEY WANT TO PUT MICHELLE OUT AS POTUS IN THE FUTURE. CLINTON IS DEAD!