How to dress like a reactionary?

what clothes to wear?

Other urls found in this thread:

guyiconsignment.com/products/paul-harnden-shoemakers-winter-weight-cotton-fencing-shirt-with-shoulder-and-side-buttons
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a true reactionary would never ask such a question
you on the other hand should dress yourself in a leather jacket and shave your head bald

Something warm, smashing the state means no gas or power, get used to being even colder.

Is /fa/ the most autistic board?

Take your pants off

Maybe one of the most autistic. Looking at what OP posted those are quite hilarious, I thought some Sup Forumsack was fantasizing again.

Like this

Dress like a James Bond villain, get you homies to dress the same to make the most out of the look.

those fencing shirts are nice, but difficult to find for reasonable prices.

guyiconsignment.com/products/paul-harnden-shoemakers-winter-weight-cotton-fencing-shirt-with-shoulder-and-side-buttons

And include a codpiece to your outfit to highlight and project masculinity.

That's pricey, get a tailored "Mao" suit instead.

Too fu manchu/blofeld for me. I sorta kinda like the belted look, but hard to find outside of Dior.

Trench coat and fedora

Pic related

Clothes? I thought you were a reactionary.

you niggers don't understand the importance of aesthetics, all propaganda is based on this. just look at Karl Diebitsch, the designer of SS regalia.

Just copy Roger Scruton's look. It's somewhere between professor and farmer.

sure thing faggot

reviewbrah defines the fashion of the radical right. learn from him

This is probably the only right answer. Go smart casual if you're old enough to pull it off.

A button up shirt tucked in your pants and a pair of dress shoes is all your need to look "reactionary".

Casual fashy.

that brown shirt probably was not a coincidence.