Fucking statist shitstains

I am so fucking tired of these trump supporters fucking up our board.This board was so much better without these statist trumplets chimping out on this board. Back when drumpf wasn't relevant we actually had decent content on this board.
>muh no donor control
Gee, I guess so many other politicians aren't viable like Sanders, Paul or Romney?
>muh muslims and mexicans
His plan is a fucking joke. Deporting 15+ million illegals is impossible, and the way you get past a fucking wall is a ladder. Banning people based on their religion is also unconstitutional, and killing the family members of isis troops is a war crime, but I don't expect somebody with 0 political knowledge to know that
>muh consistency and positions
His positions are shit. His plan is going to increase the debt by 86%. He has absolutely no political experience and some things he says make absolutely no sense and he just dodges the question.
rollingstone.com/politics/news/trumps-terrifying-nuke-answer-at-the-debate-should-end-his-campaign-but-it-wont-20151216
He doesn't know what a fucking nuclear tirad is.
He also dodged the question about the mexican presidents' comment about not building the wall.
>muh lesser evil
If everbody voted for the lesser evil america would be fucking shit.
Seriously you drumplets need to kill yourselfs, open your eyes and take the fucking corn out of your ears.

go bak 2 leddit

Shut the fuck up

Hello Chaim

>drumpf

Opinion discarded

>against statism
>war crime laws
what's the deal here fake ancapper?

I literally don't care.

>the way you get past a fucking wall is a ladder

palestine didn't climb so well

This board died a thousand deaths in this election cycle. Once the election is over, and Hiroshima sells 4chun, it will finally be burned on the pyre.

Jeez maybe it would work if we didn't have 2000 MILES OF FUCKING BORDER WITH MEXICO

>Spain

>If everbody voted for the lesser evil america would be fucking shit.

Wow, that really made me think! I'll definitely support a proven warmonger who flouts the law now!

>israel's wall is to reach 708km
>the US has many more resources

OBAMA RASIED THE DEBT 100%

Look up us debt clock

Zip it Euro spic. Your whole continent has now been torn apart due to globalism which let the hordes of filth invade you once again.

You no longer have any rights. So scurry along and bend he knee to your new Islamic chimp overlords.

Fucking disgrace.

>people still unironically believe it would be a short, unmanned wall and not a sophisticated series of sensors, air and ground patrols

>he doesn't want the kkkaos timeline

go fuck yourself. nice dubs tho

wtf I love Spain now

Were would you get the money to build a wall. Trumps' claimed price ranges from 3 billion to 12 billion. He clearly doesn't know how to make a wall.
Because of bush. Obama decreased the rate at which debt was increasing
You can't build a fucking 2000 mile wall.

>Obama decreased the rate at which debt was increasing
you mean obama increased the debt

Nobody on Sup Forums votes for him as a lesser evil. You're retarded and haven't understood our endgame. Stay on reddit or gb2 /r9k/ retarded frogposter

>Sup Forums any year
>Decent content
Guy I was here during the year of Lord 2012 Ron Paul. There were still the same shitposts and alt right leaning conspiracies. Take off your nostalgia goggles

So did the Alahafagbar's. For 900 years in fact.

Spain may be the most fag nation in Europe. Conquered by Muzzies, Gains liberation and turns into global empire and find new continent, only to banana peel slip it all away and becoming the most irrelevant shithole on the planet.

Such failure shouldn't even be possible.

>You can't build a fucking 2000 mile wall.

Pretty sure the Great Wall of China is longer than that.

>Our endgame.
Kill yourself

finally, a voice on Sup Forums that isnt a total lemming bootlicker. Thank you user, you just brightened my day.

>Deporting 15+ million people is impossible
fuck off holocaust denier

Trump supporters basically cannot defend 70% of the stuff he does

On the other hand, any 1 thing Clinton does like "Emails" is a death sentence for her

PIC RELATED

>I am so fucking tired of these trump supporters fucking up our board
Yeah, /pol totally had a high standard of quality before. Just wait a few weeks, mate. Do something with your life in the mean time.

The second collage begins...

In an archaeological survey that took five years to complete, China's State Administration of Cultural Heritage announced yesterday that the wall measures 21,196.18 km (13,170.69 miles)
?

>being this fucking incompetent

make you own thread without the trump or anything related to him you fucking moron

To be fair, "saying mean things" and "having people killed/toppling governments in order to destabilize entire regions of the world" aren't even in the same ballpark, they're entirely different sports.

Kill yourself you moor shit stain.

>For 900 years in fact.

The next tine it will be 1000 years.

Nah you are just a stupid fuck incapable to realise that tge OP isn't even spanish.

Anericans, sigh.

>tine
>tge
Kms

>Because of bush. Obama decreased the rate at which debt was increasing

Good lad

>this

>someone took the time to make this

>Talking shit on Sup Forums right after Hillary's under fire again and Trump is killing her in the polls
>CTR shill confirmed

shut up fag

MAGA

>If everbody voted for the lesser evil america would be fucking shit.
that's whats been going on the past 50 years

>mfw you can litteraly make 100 of these for Hillary

>Americans somehow should know the secret nationality of anonymous posters posting under a Spanish flag

Occam's razor m8. Post under the Spanish flag and people will assume you're Spanish, best put your real nationality in the name if not

Then do it

NEW CTR TACTIC
>Claim to be oldfags and talk down the board's """""""""""""new views"""""""""""""". Morons don't realize we've been leaning this way for at least 4 years now.

Proxy use is obvious. Doesn't mean I won't attack whatever flag they carry.

Too much material to waste. I got shit for any major player at any point in history.

Thinks I care about actually nationality. Kek.

Keep playing checkers Tapas.

I have fucking other things to do, the fact tha you even made these means you're a lifeless Hillary shill without a job

In one of his posts he said "we", also his English is very American, a spanish guy even if speak good English will use words and expresions culturally weird for you. Is like when a german uses a thai proxy to speak shit of the Anglo, you can notice it.
(btw my English can be very bad, not suitable as an example)

>statist
OP, I'm ANCAP and I support Trump as the pragmatic option. Johnson isn't even a Libertarian. Gas yourself, retard

Didn't noticed the gif. What a cutie sayibg EspaƱa... Saved.

spain is a fucking joke of a country, 99% of us are fucking cucks who love to suck goat dick i hate spanish people god

It's our country, Pedro. What the fuck is your problem? If we want to take it all to hell, who the fuck are you to complain?

Why don't you go and suck your King's dick? I'm sure the House of Bourbon needs it's ass kissed too.

>ignore the tech bubble

Fuck that foghorn leghorn faggot