"Gays for trump" meme is stupid as shit

> been abused and insulted by republicans my entire life
> have to opportunity to elect the republican's closest living example to the anti-christ
And you think I won't vote for Clinton out of spite for christian conservatives?

Inb4:
>Milo
Nobody actually likes the jew

>b- b- but muslims
Let a fucking mudslime try getting close to my house and we'll see how he likes a bullet to the throat

> you're bluepilled!
No I'm just enjoying watching my parents and everyone who has scorned me for liking men live in hell

there are christian camps that can electrocute the gay out of you

Also:
> but trump is pro gay
I never said he wasn't

> you hate america
Eh, more of just the religious right

Oh go fuck yourself you whiny little faggot.

Happiness is up to you.

kys faggot

If you keep voting for democrats you will lose your right to shoot that muslim in the throat.

Remember when this thread was posted word for word this morning? Kill yourself

Trump is wearing the remnants of the republican party as his skin. The christian conservatives are either going with the mormons or they will fall in line.

If youre worried about religious homophobes you shouldve got the memo to get a gun after the pulse shooting.

>some people on the other side of the country who i will never meet occasionally have said some mean things about me, despite the fact that they're forced to cloak these remarks under so many dozens of layers of innuendo that they're drained of essentially all real invective
>this drives me into an infantile autistic rage every minute, that someone could suggest that they don't fully approve of my disgusting sexual habits
>i have zero perspective on history, or the fact that i'm living in an extremely rare little sliver of time when society tolerates me, when anywhere else i would have been hung from my testicles

>And you think I won't vote for Clinton out of spite for christian conservatives?
I think you do a lot of things out of spite for Christ, and I pity you desu.

who cares what you think faggot

The Jew has demonized the religious right. Some of us are okay.
>there is no reason for you guys to get married though, it's literally a meaningless and detrimental agreement that doesn't allow you to fuck multiple gay men at a party. Marriage is Christian, so hating religious politics is literally hating gay marriage. Our entire country's law is based on the religion of the pilgrims and how mad we were at a King for making tea and sugar too expensive.

Nice trips homoboy

Show boipucc

Go fuck yourself you whiny little faggot

Vote for Trump you faggot

STOP REPLYING TO THIS THREAD HOLY SHIT

CHECK THE ARCHIVE

IT'S BEEN POSTED LIKE 1000000 TIMES TODAY

Who said I gave a fuck about marriage lmao

Bb anything for you

Which dildo should I use?

Nah

I'm gay and for Trump, that said you posted this a few hours ago. That said, nice trips.

>I'm fine with WW3 as long as I get to fuck faggots

You're doing exactly what the GOP leaders want you to do. They hate Trump because they know how drastic he will change the party and they want things to stay the same. They'd rather Hillary win. So, no, you aren't spiting the Republicans. You're helping those you hate.

get a real job ctr shit

Pretty much yeah

My worry isn't the GOP you retard

Everyone who has been alive for more than 30 years and is a republican fears clinton like satan

That's the point

>waaahh Im a weak willed little shit who let people bully me my whole life
>an entire concept has no validity because my fee-fees got hurt :(

>> been abused and insulted by republicans my entire life
Die of AIDS queer before you hang from the rope. KYS faggot.

>Marriage is Christian

Which one I'm really confused

Aids or rope?

Can I poz that boi pucci?

>>b- b- but muslims
>Let a fucking mudslime try getting close to my house and we'll see how he likes a bullet to the throat

Big words. Amsterdam used to be the gay capital of the world. Now you will get your head bashed in by Muslim men if you are holding hands with another man, as this American journalist found out.

Mass Muslim immigration will mean the end of your freedom. The same holds true for women and Jews.

It boggles the mind why all three will chose their own demise just to spite the white man.

daily reminder that gays should be thrown off roofs

>Let a mudslime try getting close to my house and we'll see how he likes a bullet to the throat
>I know, I'll vote for Hillary! The best person that will defend my second amendment rights :^)))
You dumb faggot

Move to Saudi Arabia and make your dream come true, friend!

My point is the ones who mistreated you in the first place are the ones who would rather keep the status quo and don't want Trump anywhere near the Whitehouse even if that means another Clinton presidency.

You end up helping your enemy because you are so desperate to give a "fuck you" to the whole Republican party. You're coming off as being incredibly petty and short-sighted.

You seem like an okay guy. Still disagree with you voting Hillary, but what can I do to stop it? Nothing, so fuck that.

Stop shitposting and posting slide threads.

Nobody cares man, stop crying for attention there's nothing special about you being a queer. Vote for whoever you want, just stop being a whiny bitch about it.

So you'll vote emotionally like a worthless faggot instead of looking at the bigger picture and earning your place in society instead of throwing a hissy fit. Do you see why people don't like you?

Personally I'd kill to find another gay guy voting Trump. I'm already a pariah for my views so I might as well find another one.

Nice trips, but no one cares. If you want to vote for the party who is actively importing people that want to kill you, go ahead. Your presidential vote means almost nothing, since most gays live in lib staes, in large cities that go Dem .
Also, you're less than 5% of the population, if even that.You're like Jews: you have a disproportionate influence over the media but numbers wise you are insignificant. Of course, a lot of male homos are themselves jews (up to 20 percent in some surveys), so there you go.
I hope you're in the next fag club that a raghead shoots up. you deserve an ironic death .

Drink bleach you AIDS-ridden animal.

God hates faggots

Dude I prayed to him this morning and he said he loved me.

>posting the same fucking thread multiple times a day

sage

>Amsterdam used to be the gay capital of the world.
It's ironic but telling how gays are safer in the bible belt than they are in "look at me I'm so progressive" Amsterdam.

I'll keep a gun illegally, we've gone over this

I'd rather someone hates me quietly or has some weird attitude of like love the sinner hate the sin than someone who actively wants to hurt/kill me.

Don't care faggot. How is wanting to stick things up ur ass an identity in any way. Ur a fucking hedonistic narcissistic freak. Congrats on ur vote and I hope we enter alternate future timelines where I get trump and u get killed in a night club by a Muslim.

>petty and short sighted

Have you met the gay community or are you just stupid?

It's so easy though

Stop giving me attention then,

Also nice doobs

Not really, who wouldn't like me?

Ain't worried then don't make a two paragraph post filled with fear

I prefer cyanide mixed with nigger cum

Thanks, lemme bump myself

>Let a fucking mudslime try getting close to my house and we'll see how he likes a bullet to the throat
you see, this isn't the problem. I believe you that you are very much capable in turn other people's barins into a mush with your 12 gage but the muslim isn't after you. He's after your daughter and if she doesn't know any better it's already game over. Look at sweden.

>daughter
I'm fucking gay

>bullet to the throat

You have to be an adult to purchase guns user and considering your parents "scorned" you I doubt they would buy one for you.

so, you dont want kids?

I'm 20 and have been living independently for years now famalam

You sound like a repressed homosex. KYS.

OP is a comic book villain.

And have them raped by refugees?

I'll let the republicans suffer that one

Should've tell that to Orlando guys.

cute gay canadian boy looking for nice pol boyfriend
I am not a shut in

Yes, yes he does

That's an oddly accurate representation, so I'll let you have that one

Clinton believes marriage is between a man and a woman only.

Trump doesn't care who you fuck or what bathroom you shit in.

Low information Troll post. Sage.

>implying the club scene gays didn't deserve it

All meth heads and loose bottoms

It's the reasonable choice.
But the fact that these so called "progressives" only speak out when some conservative christian refuses to bake a cake is a clear sign that they're only thinking about their politically correct public image.
I really can't stand the hypocrisy from these people.

user I thought we were eloping to BC

Yeah there are wedge issues I think are ridiculous on both sides. Baking cakes and partial birth abortions.

Still doesn't make "bullet to the throat" any less try hard friendo.

As one gay to another, get your priorates straight. You are insane if you vote Clinton. She will bring Muslims into this country by the 10s of thousands - Muslims who fundamentally want to kill gays. Do you realize the instant Muslims mass immigrate here it will no longer be safe for you and your boyfriend to kiss in public? For you to hold your boyfriends hand? You will functionally be reversing every right we fought for since Stonewall.

The LGBT never learned from Orlando. Muslims kill us and Democrats threw us under the bus by making excuses for them. You think the left won't make excuses if Muslims start killing gay? They have in Europe.

Bullshit we never learned from Orlando. We just cannot talk about it openly because one minority, whether sexual or racial is supposed to support all others and we cannot hold our own non-politically correct opinions in public.

>Trump
>Republican
kek
I can respect voting out of spite. Conservatives are just honest on what they think. The Democrats think the same if not worse, for them you're just voter cattle. Whatever though, I can tell you won't change your opinion mate.

How many times do I have to say I'm using my vote to punish the religious right and nothing else

>No I'm just enjoying watching my parents and everyone who has scorned me for liking men live in hell
But you're going to Hell FOR liking men

I feel caught in a chasm between the religious right and the atheistic bourgeois left.

See
I honestly don't agree with most liberal ideals, I just want to fuck over the republican conservative/religious wing by voting in their least favorite/most hated person on this planet

So why not bringn hell to earth first?
Getting prepared famalam

>The Democrats think the same if not worse, for them you're just voter cattle.
literally how it is.

Then you're being short sighted. Muslims are the real threat here.

Being right-wing and religious are not synonymous.

>I'm using my vote to punish the religious right
>so instead I'm going to grovel before the arabic religious right
Sometimes I have trouble understanding this human logic.

Well but if I'm right and not religious ( I am just not Christian) doesn't that make me alt-right in people's eyes?

How have republicans "abused" you, ya narcissistic faggot

>Modern right
>religious at all
im loling, why don't u go burn down a church you edgy gaytheist

I wish I could rape you.

Hey let's vote for a woman who'll bring in people even MORE right wing and religious than the Evangelicals.

Yeah exactly so they can know what it feels like Lmao

I feel like this is what straight guys are thinking but not saying when they hear I am gay.

Who cares what others think.

I am so jealous of the tranny camps you guys have

I wanted to be raised a sissy an get to wear dresses

The religious right haven't had this little power since forever. Trump doesn't give a shit about them from what I've seen.

we don't give a shit you attention seeking rabid faggot. retreat to your cuckshed and stay there

You're seriously damaging yourself. My boyfriend was put into the hospital because of a Muslim back in 2014, we just held hands, no kissing or anything. These are the people you will get. I understand your hate for the religious right, my mother was a right wing Orthodox. I suffered too. But these people won't hurt you anymore. Just know that the Muslims won't attack you at home, they'll shank you from behind on a street and run or if worse; stay. If you get these people in, I'll be dissapointed in you. I wish you the best though, just know you're not the only one that have had to put aside desires for prioritizing properly in accordance to >current year.

No, im gay and I want to rape your boipussy. Not you've been abused before, what is one more nail in the coffin?

fag

Hillary was one of the democrats who held out the longest against gay rights tho kek

I don't give a fuck, just think you're reasoning here is pretty stupid. Mike Pence does seem to hate the gays though

user, this is a bait thread. He did this same thread 4 hours ago and admitted to baiting everyone.

:(

Hah kill yourself you fucking faggot.

-patpat-
Yes im sorry to hear about your bf in germany.
But OP claimed to be faking it and being a slide thread last time

Some people manage to be gay without being faggots.

Others are faggots without being gay.

OP here, however, has managed to be both gay and a faggot.

That said I'm not convinced you aren't just some faggy 16 year old who just discovered what atheism is, so I don't think it matters. Your faggot vote isn't significant enough to count as a punishment for anybody, you're a twinkier King Lear commanding the wind to blow and you've sucked too many glitter encrusted cocks to understand just how insignificant you are. Besides which, it should be abundantly clear that you're breaking your nose to spite your face but with how stupid you are I just hope that you're the only one lynched when Muslims start hunting gays down in force.

No actually straight guy thinks that upon discovering anyone's faggotry. They probably just think something to the effect of 'that explains a lot'. You need to spend more time outside and less time on tumblr. You're not that pretty and nothing about you activates the sex drive of any heterosexual man. You retard.

Grow up. I am a bigger faggot than you'll ever be schmolol! I will vote TRUMP

Pls be my canadian bf

My family. I mean I can't say publicly I think Latin Americans should be deported or that Blacks are genetically dumber.
A german gay jew?

Pix of instrument of rape? For science, of course.

Pence isn't running for Prez. Trump supported gay rights openly before Hillary did in the 2000s.