Why were so many if the random thugs in the 1980's ninja turtles portrayed as minorities?

Why were so many if the random thugs in the 1980's ninja turtles portrayed as minorities?

every one knows that turtles are white nationalists

OMG, I am boycotting Ninja turtles now.

I'm more curious about why all the mobsters looked like they were pulled from the 1930's

True.

Because back then you could be more truthful.

Ok. Take a trip to NY city
Walk around for a couple of hours. Be sure to explore every are of the city.

Now tally up the number of times you were harrassed, panhandled, or threatened. What percentage of those were from white assailants? There's your answer.

>Sup Forums

>everything I don't like is Sup Forums

It's the truth. Blacks are the majority in the violent criminal world.

desu i think it was the style of the time and surprise surprise it hasn't change that much imo.
gettos gonna get.

oh go cry some more bitch

because random thugs in new york city are often not white.

This is what's often confused me about comics and stuff.

>Oh no! It's a multi-racial TV gang!

Like, really dude?

people would complain if it was all darkies, and it wouldn't make sense for them to all be white

I live in nyc and blacks are still the most violent group of people here to this day.

I've done that before. I wasn't harassed, panhandled or threatened by anyone.

Then again, I'm also 6'4.

blacks are probably the most violent group of people whatsoever.

>t. Has never been in a southern bar or seen a biker gang
>t. Has never been south of the border or cared to open a history book

I just remember a lot of street punks. The thugs were pretty diverse, actually.

oh, fuck you. you know it's true and there is plenty of evidence to back it up. keep living in your egalitarian fantasy world and I'll choose not to venture to the other side of the train tracks.

You should really ask why no thugs are POC in modern superhero media. Or, if they have one minority thug they have to have his partner in crime be white to balance it out. Like that's a common thing to have happen with thugs.

>statistics are Sup Forums

Actually that is common. White people are considered more trustworthy so criminals actually use people's racism to know who to victimize. A white person is typically used to scope out victims and learn more about a person to see if they are worthy of being robbed. White women can especially play the scoping role very well.

There was one recent story in particular where a white girl would offer to perform maid services for suburban homes door to door, and she'd be let in and allowed to tour the home while talking with the homeowners, basically casing the place. After the tour, she'd leave and call up four dudes and tell them of the house was worth hitting or not.

Similar stories occur with online dating victims and girls being used as traps at bars by offering to take a guy back to "her place", only to get robbed later on.

The real kicker too is that half the time the victims still might not know any better until the police investigate because they have so much preemptive trust in other white people, and they think it was just darkies randomly attacking.

Can confirm. I used to sell weed. Some white high school kid sold me out to four 30 something blacks who proceeded to kick the shit out of me because I had no money or weed at my place.

I meant more that a black and white pal team up to rob a convenience store or whatever. It happens all the time in TV/movies but not in reality.

You have never been to New York City for a significant length of time.

Realism.

Well, most convenience store robberies I've seen are carried out by a single person flashing a gun in their waistband, taking the money, and walking out in like 30 seconds, so it's probably less realistic that you have two people of any race woking together caught in an overly dramatic situation. At most as far as "working" together would go, you might have someone else sitting outside with the car running, or the robbery might be an inside job that the cashier is in on, but two or mlre people walking in with guns doesn't happen as often as the single robber does.