>North Aleppo OCT 27
i.imgur.com/bflx6vV.png
>/sg/ daily event map OCT 26
i.imgur.com/4N7ecbM.jpg
>Mosul OCT 23
i.imgur.com/bSVCQOy.jpg

Developments OCT 30
>Syrian rebels fire ‘shells with poison gas’ in Aleppo
>UN Syria envoy ‘appalled’ by opposition groups firing rockets on civilians in Aleppo
>Syrian Army, Liwaa Al-Quds start new offensive near Aleppo Airport
>Syrian Army regains Minyan amid intensifying battles
>Iraqi forces block ISIL’s escape route to Syria
>Syrian Army retakes crucial district in western Aleppo
>SAA reinforcements arrive in Aleppo as Islamists try to cut off government supply line
>Islamist rebels attack along the entire frontline in western Aleppo
>Over 16,000 Syrians killed by US-backed rebels since February
>35 Jihadists killed in a failed assault near Ibtaa/ Deraa

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qkLEuDWmUM4
liveleak.com/view?i=450_1477793680
businessinsider.com/israel-grants-golan-heights-oil-license-2013-2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
youtube.com/watch?v=-QClExpYXAc
youtube.com/watch?v=_tZ0PE0iEis
youtube.com/watch?v=2Zne8IDmLyk
youtube.com/watch?v=lj9FVlEtknU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SOON
O
O
N

“To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates…”
(Genesis 15:18)

HOUTHIS DANCE

youtube.com/watch?v=qkLEuDWmUM4

bump for assad

For the fallen lolis

;-;7

Zikr

bomb em

Sides went into space,returned into Earth's atmosphere and fell somewhere near Aleppo.

Did the dutch media or any other kurd infested media cried about the latest Pow exucation video??
liveleak.com/view?i=450_1477793680

Reminder that the Iraq War/Syrian War/Arab Spring are Israeli instigated conflicts which has cost trillions of dollars (US and Russian predominantly) and hundreds of thousands of lives.

businessinsider.com/israel-grants-golan-heights-oil-license-2013-2

>A local subsidiary of the New York-listed company Genie Energy which is advised by [board members] former vice president Dick Cheney and whose shareholders include Jacob Rothschild and Rupert Murdoch -will now have exclusive rightsto a 153-square mile radius in the southern part of the Golan Heights.

>That geographic location will likely prove controversial. Israel seized the Golan Heights in the Six-Day War in 1967 and annexed the territory in 1981. Its administration of the area - which is not recognized by international law - has been mostly peaceful until the Syrian civil war broke out 23 months ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

>A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm (commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led by Richard Perle for Benjamin Netanyahu, the then Prime Minister of Israel.[1]The report explained a new approach to solving Israel's security problems in theMiddle East with an emphasis on "Western values." It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and the containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting its possession of "weapons of mass destruction".

Funny, can't only mods delete threads? :^)

>777
>soldaten btfoing ****s
CAN IT HAPPEN

>Did the dutch media or any other kurd infested media cried about the latest Pow exucation video

not that i know off

someone repost what code line i should delete to stop the homo skeleton style ?

mean pumping base

>le 'everyone who hates turks is a kurd XDDDDDD bismillah' faec

No you fucking drunk retard dutch media is literally is filled by real kurds not le 'everyone who hates turks is a kurd XDDDDDD meme

Based KSA.

Was getting your army destroyed by some shepherds with AK47s part of your plan?

I was about to read your reply then i realised you were a Turkroach.

youtube.com/watch?v=-QClExpYXAc

Reeee
Fucking rats even stealed bir ölürüz bir diriliriz
ı am mad

Pretty sure any Saudi would find this greatly insulting and blasphemous.

literally tumours of anatolia

*Bir ölür bin diriliriz
fauck

So why exactly has the Syrian government been totally unable to make any meaningful gains in the last 6 months despite having the Russian army backing them?

Like why the fuck haven't they taken Al Bab back yet?

Houthis must be removed because they are killing sunnis and jews.

>PKK terrorists just keep dying
>mfw

Not even our media cared, probably doesn't want to show why females have no place in military

>**** likes my fav 40k race
REEEE

So much hate for the Kurds in these threads, are you faggot roaches aware that northern Syria will inevitably become an independent Kurdish state? Your faggot government can't even handle rebels let alone Kurds

>Syria will inevitably become an independent Kurdish state
Kys faggot when Assad rips a new asshole for Fsa he will do the same to the Kurds

...cant we just...deport (not ''deport'' its too late for that) the ****s to iraq/kurdistan/whatever

>when assad rips a new asshole

Ain't gonna happen faggot, he hasn't even been able to retake a single fucking city, let alone all of northern Syria.

Get smashed you fucking roach.

STOP
RUSSIAN
AGRESSION

>Implying Fsa is not going to run out of man or supplies

youtube.com/watch?v=_tZ0PE0iEis

*chews*

CIA pls go, k*rds will be wiped out by turkey and iran at the bare minimum.

nice proxy jew

sauds are cryptokikes

Fuck the FSA, I could care less if Assad wipes them out. The Kurds will remain.

Pathetic, you can't believe someone has a different opinion than the constant assad dicksucking in these threads so I'm a CIA operative. The Kurds will form Rojava, it already exists. Fuck you, and fuck turkey.

>The Kurds will form Rojava, it already exists. Fuck you, and fuck turkey.
Someone is angry

this thread begs a question:

are the spookies pro assad???

Thanks god NATO exists and want to stop your aggresions against western europe

>mfw I realize Seth Efrica jew isn't a bot

>he doesn't think Rojava will gain autonomy
wew lad

Russia will force Bashar's hand in this, he has no choice.

Russian army is only capable to win against a country if it is a 1v1 and without other countries support.They are only able to help fucked countries and spam troops for the big countries.

/sg/ need more discussion about the developments in the war. No more sunni vs shia or turk vs kurd bs. Even shit tier /k/ middle east general provides more information about the conflict than /sg/ nowadays. What the fuck happened to /sg/?

Why do you hate your fellow NATO ally? Unless you're a k*rt yourself.

it's like you said, sectarian shitposters, mostly t*rks have shit up the thread

Turkey is the bastard child of NATO, no one particularly likes them. They have become the "uneasy ally" since Erdo went full madman Islamist dictator mode.

I think assad will allow an autonomous region but it will be under the syrian government. I mean if he fights kurds to take back syrian territory, the us can't fight him to defend the kurds according to international law.

sad diaspora fag, when the fuck will you just go home?

nobody has ever liked that wretched race.

>1070 doing fine
hahahahaha keep dreaming fucking kuffar, wallahi I will kill you all inshallah

>New York-listed company Genie Energy which is advised by [board members] former vice president Dick Cheney and whose shareholders include Jacob Rothschildand Rupert Murdoch

Spooky as fuck

Developments OCT 30
>Syrian rebels fire ‘shells with poison gas’ in Aleppo
>UN Syria envoy ‘appalled’ by opposition groups firing rockets on civilians in Aleppo
>Syrian Army, Liwaa Al-Quds start new offensive near Aleppo Airport
>Syrian Army regains Minyan amid intensifying battles
>Iraqi forces block ISIL’s escape route to Syria
>Syrian Army retakes crucial district in western Aleppo
>SAA reinforcements arrive in Aleppo as Islamists try to cut off government supply line
>Islamist rebels attack along the entire frontline in western Aleppo
>Over 16,000 Syrians killed by US-backed rebels since February
>35 Jihadists killed in a failed assault near Ibtaa/ Deraa
People update when a big thing happens so we shitpost here to bump and something big happens we talk about it.Other times we turks hate kurds some retarded burger spam rojova and yeah it is fun.

A victim of its own popularity

Although we always had days with mostly shitposting, it is indeed more last few weeks/months

>"PKK is actually just an obstacle.nothing more,and a a quite effective one i might add."
>"We dont need them for an independent Kurdistan when we can transform the entire country into a defacto kurdish state."
>"One Kurd dies,1000s will be born,you can not defeat the Kurds,even if you try it wont work."

is that a fucking North Korean type 53

>>Confirmed khat munching pro-Assadist dancing madman

>I think assad will allow an autonomous region but it will be under the syrian government.
Well yeah that's the plan. I think everyone involved will be happy with that, and I think it will happen.

nothing to discuss anymore,

assad fucking WON

>Breaking: Assad congratulates aoun on winning the the Lebanese presidency

Sunni shitposters shat all over these threads

so is Aoun based?

/sg/ is a prime example that everything that muslims touch, turns into shit

oh my god fuck those fags

Kurds wanting a separate state is sectarian by definition.

wtf i love Damascus now. that one on the right

u mad

:^)

/sg/... you have to pick ONE

Is Aoun pro Syria (Assad family)??

>roaches will defend this

fukken saved

You mean arabs.

I heard that some officer who got purged was exucated and they said that it was suicade.
Holy shit my english died

Da

Sound like yaourt.

if erdogan manages to get it through there's going to be a shit ton of executions next year when the death penalty comes back

Why doesn't the Manbij YPG/SDF advance at Al Bab?

>also long live Alawite women

i don't know, some guys here have this "look my father earns 7000 dollars a month by selling government diesel in the black market", they kinda look like this

nice. good to see gulenist fucktards getting rekt. this doesnt imply erdogan is not a traitor though, he was the one who gave fucking gulenists these positions in the government to begin with. soon he will be hanged because of being a traitor as well. then we will continue our unfinished business with k*rds.

Angry 155 mm Shells from far away and some retarded monkeys with ak's

Imagine if the same shit happened to USA. These are traitors of the state this is not a game.

yeah some of em look like spoiled brats indeed, that is true

>alawite women
man you westerners are cringy as fuck. alawite is a fucking sect not a fucking race or whatnot. an american can be alewite as well for fuck sake.

Based.

Probably an agreement with Turkey/US. There's been a suspicious media blackout on Manbij SDF's side though, so there's something in the pipeline with them I think.

hes just threatining the ones that may attempt a second coup, death penalty will not come back.

Or is it the Americans calling them not to?

Noooo! that was my ultra rare Issam. I meant to post pic related.

Are you sure? I thought he has a bone to pick with Assad family. something related to him being exiled for years.

uh i think, he's Hezbollah approved and he was kinda pro government during the conflict even he though he fought against assad's father back in the day

wat?

But they are advancing on Al Bab. took another 3 villages today alone.

Only the Afrin YPG, not the Manbij YPG/SDF.

MASSIVE protests in Al-Hoceima (city in the rif, mountainous region facing the mediterranean sea)

fishmonger named Mouhcine Fikri got killed by getting grinded in a garbage truck.

Police officers threw his fish in the truck because he refused to pay corruption taxes... one of them was caught on camera saying "grind the fucker".

People are screaming "long live the people" and are brandishing amazigh flags (nationalist separatist berber movement) along with rif republic flags.

The rif has always been a neglected and oppressed nation under Hassan II... it didn't get much better with Mohammed VI.

This might lead to something... maybe.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Zne8IDmLyk

supposedly afrin ypg and manjib ypg are not connected.

youtube.com/watch?v=lj9FVlEtknU

Make Syria Great Again

that flag is tribal as fuck. I like it

any pic of protesters with rif flag

all your issam are belong to us

take this issam in return