Let's get to work.

CHINA is ripping us off

ISN'T IT FUNNY?

WRONG

My turn.

CHYYYYYNA

Everyone knows it

You're fired.

The election was rigged, Hilary is a liar and a criminal. I should have won the election.

boohoo I'm great this is great. I have companies in all states, I am super rich, super smart, the bestest candidate ever. Bigly bigly bigly

Dear niggers

We're going to Make America Great Again, believe me, folks!

YUUGE

BIG FAT

Under a Trump administration,

We're gonna do it, and we're gonna do it big league, folks, believe me.

GOOD MORNING

*deepthroats mic*

Wrong.

Obama, you're fired.

Obama, you're fired!

youtube.com/watch?v=Vj1uCVrMTMs

I'm telling folks weed will be legal we will go to war. Hillary will be in jail, and ita going to be great! MAGA

Stupid leaders

BULGING
WEINER
PROBES

top kek, praise kek

That I can tell you

TREMENDOUS

praise indeed

loliexpress

>dat hivemind

and that's because I'm smart

Pranked

Make America Great Again. Get the fuck on it.

not a conservative

Great team, just great, Merica will become great again, just great, Praise kek.

His speech will probably a lot like this

"I have to say a lot of people have been asking this question. No, really. A lot of people come up to me, and they ask me. They say, 'What's 2+2'? And I tell them, look, we know what 2+2 is. We've had almost eight years of the worst kind of math you can imagine. Oh, my God, I can't believe it. Addition and subtraction of the 1s the 2s and the 3s. It's terrible. It's just terrible. Look, if you want to know what 2+2 is, do you want to know what 2+2 is? I'll tell you. First of all the number 2, by the way, I love the number 2. It's probably my favorite number, no it is my favorite number. You know what, it's probably more like the number two but with a lot of zeros behind it. A lot. If I'm being honest, I mean, if I'm being honest. I like a lot of zeros. Except for Marco Rubio, now he's a zero that I don't like. Though, I probably shouldn't say that. He's a nice guy, but he's like, '10101000101,' on and on, like that. He's like a computer! You know what I mean? He's like a computer. I don't know. I mean, you know. So, we have all these numbers, and we can add them and subtract them and add them. TIMES them even. Did you know that? We can times them OR divide them, they don't tell you that, and I'll tell you, no one is better at the order of operations than me. You wouldn't believe it. So, we're gonna be the best on 2+2, believe me."

Honestly, I've never seen a worst rhetoric ever.

"You just got Punk'd."

"Fucking told you bitches I would do it."

Sad!

Thank you, my fellow Amercans

TERRIFIC Folks, Believe me, it's incredible. (((They))) BIGLY JUST Let's get to work. CHINA is ripping us off ISN'T IT FUNNY? WRONG My turn. CHYYYYYNA Everyone knows it You're fired. The election was rigged, Hilary is a liar and a criminal. I should have won the election.

boohoo I'm great this is great. I have companies in all states, I am super rich, super smart, the bestest candidate ever. Bigly bigly bigly We're going to Make America Great Again, believe me, folks! YUUGE BIG FAT Under a Trump administration, We're gonna do it, and we're gonna do it big league, folks, believe me. GOOD MORNING
*deepthroats mic*

Wrong.
Obama, you're fired. Obama, you're fired. I'm telling folks weed will be legal we will go to war. Hillary will be in jail, and ita going to be great! MAGA Stupid leaders BULGING WEINER PROBES top kek, praise kek That I can tell you TREMENDOUS praise indeed loliexpress dat hivemind and that's because I'm smart Pranked Make America Great Again. Get the fuck on it. not a conservative Great team, just great, Merica will become great again, just great, Praise kek. "You just got Punk'd."

This basically sounds like an ordinary Trump speech, right?

skeletons

"... the corrupt establishment that has been pulling the strings for so long and has propelled us toward a precipice has to go.
I have a lot at stake if America falls apart; WE have a lot at stake. So when I realized I actually had a shot at helping this great nation and stopping its slide I knew I had to- and I knew it would cost me enormously in many ways.
I'm truly honored and humbled to be given this opportunity. But it's going to take the efforts and sacrifice of everyone to Make America Great Again and I'd ask that we put differences aside and come together to that end..."

something like that should be in there somewhere

I grab this election by the pussy

No need for a speech.

They just need to update the hall of the trumpin king video and play it for all of America to see.

screencap the good ones in this thread so we can verify that meme magic exists come january

here ya go

>it's almost coherent

kek'd