Donald Trump’s Cocaine Dealer Confirms Multiple Suspicions

andrewpegoda.com/2016/10/10/donald-trumps-cocaine-dealer-confirms-multiple-suspicions/

>WASHINGTON—Early this morning our breaking news reporter spoke with Justin Khan Washington, a Muslim American man who we have confirmed has been Donald Trump’s primary cocaine dealer for the past decade.

>Washington told Reporter Blake Robin that Trump likes to play off his constant sniffling as bad allergies, but that he is a hard-core addict when it comes to cocaine.

>“Mr. Trump has been one of my main customers for well over a decade. Other top customers include Paul Ryan, Megyn Kelly, Ben Carson, lots and lots of people you’d never suspect,” Washington said, “they pay big money for the best stuff. It apparently, I think, suppresses their ability to care for others over time.

Dump Trump now! Only degenerates use drugs!!!

>Pic related is the author

Other urls found in this thread:

andrewpegoda.com/2016/10/15/donald-trump-is-not-destroying-the-goprepublican-party/
strawpoll.me/11545916
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everybody knows the elites love cocaine, but which is worse.
Doing a drug most people already expected you to be on, and being ok with it because its just human nature to want to be high. Or being caught in a pedo ring, abusing children and staff, wanting open boarders, "suiciding" innocent people and human trafficking?

>suddenly coke usage while Hillary's bombshells start dropping
>all others he supplies too are all republican
>the dealer is supposedly a muslim

what a coincidence!

Trump said he hates Mexicans!

Totally believable.

>it's called satire
“Funny“ article to go for jail for

Lol hope he has a good lawyer

Wtf im switching to pepsi

He hates illegals, anybody can be an illegal (chinese currently make up most of the illegal immigration believe it or not)
They dont belong here, but the media is pro illegal because making illegal immigrants the norm is the first step into removing national boarders, thus making people ok with a north american union and then a world union.

I'm Trump's OBGYN ama

I can't vote for a drug addict. Good thing I found out about this after I voted.

>Other top customers include Paul Ryan, Megyn Kelly, Ben Carson, lots and lots of people you’d never suspect

Yeah, and it's really convenient that this dealer of his is just now showing up 1 week before the election

>Trump is known for not drinking alcohol.
>Totally uses cocaine though.

Thank you for correcting the record. I'm #NuclearWar now.

>Other top customers include Paul Ryan, Megyn Kelly, Ben Carson, lots and lots of people you’d never suspect,”
>It apparently, I think, suppresses their ability to care for others over time.

people believe this (((reporter)))

He seemed coked up during the first debate being excessively erratic. Definitely more mellow the 2nd and 3rd go around

Obama wrote in his book that he sold pot and did cocaine in college.
Nobody cares.

If he's spilling his guts to everybody, he can't be a fantastic dealer

looks like a long lost brother of Chris-chan

doing it in college and doing a line before debating on national television are 2 very different things

Even if this is true a quick medical checkup to see if he had a deviated septum would be easy to do.

>a laundry list of conssevatives
>i dealt to ALL of them, guize just believe me!

andrewpegoda.com/2016/10/15/donald-trump-is-not-destroying-the-goprepublican-party/

>Andrew Pegoda

I SELL DRUGS GIVE ME ATTENTION!

wtf i love trump now!

of course Trump does coke

He was a business tycoon in the 80's and now he's a septuagenarian with a suspicious amount of energy. If it's not coke then it's some other pharmaceutical concoction.

If you think Trump is clean, then you're painfully naive. There are no 2 ways about it.

>ben carson
>cocaine

okay c'mon, Trump doing drugs is itself hard to believe , but sleepy Carson on crack? do you take me for an idiot?

>Ben Carson
>Buying/using coke

Sombody is lying their ass off. No way in hell Sleepy Time Ben is a coke head.

>be high profile coke dealer for more than a decade for VIPs
>say your name publicly and talk about it
pick one

>"drug dealer"
>high profile clientele
>identifying yourself and your customers by name
lol
i suspect the authenticity of this

I'm not surprised. When is this drug addict going to be given some treatment and some time in a home for convalescents?

you messed up your schedule, Trump shills

>sleepy Ben using coke

You could've said he was doing ANYTHING else and I might have believed it.

Ben Carson is the polar opposite of a coke user. Anyone who believes Ben Carson does coke does not know who Ben Carson is.

>Identify yourself as a high-profile drug dealer
>Get put on every alphabet soup agency's shit list
>Lose your customer base because you can't keep your mouth shut
>Get a free Colombian necktie

Seems totally plausible.

>I'm a billionaire, paying countless people to do my bidding
>I've been in the public eye, often running for president, for decades, and know that I will be scrutinized.
>I personally buy my own coke from some 2-bit dealer who knows me as his customer
>My name shows up on a list of a bunch of other buyers, all conservatives, days before my election; all coincidence
>my dealer who's come forward after I take a strong stance against Muslim immigrants, happens to be a Muslim; also a coincidence

Everyone knows that plenty of people at the top do coke. Maybe Trump does too, I don't know. But how could anyone buy this bullshit story?

Hell, I'm a nobody, and my weed source doesn't know who I am.

heres a thought, maybe Trump is just healthy and has good genetics

his dad lived to be 93 and only died because he contracted a bad case of pnuemonia. by all accounts, Fred Trump was very active in his 70s, no reason not to suspect Donald wouldn't be too.

Just googled it, i'm not seeing anything on google.

>ben carson does coke

thats where he fucked up nobody's gonna believe it

Well, you'll never hear from that dealer again. All his elite customers will be out to get him now.

Sage

Can't speak for the other guy, but I'm at work taking a dump. Pure coincidence, albeit a crazy one.

shill implies i get payed to do this, like you.

i do it for free

haha, that is funny.

Carson looks like he's half asleep all the time.

This, there is literally nothing to gain for such a dealer to come forward unless he has a deathwish

>Fred Trump was very active in his 70s
There's a difference between "very active" and "campaigning to be the next POTUS". Trump has to be "on" upwards of 10 hours a day, every day.

>DRUMPF DOES COCAINE!!!
>CONVENIENTLY, SO DO ALL THESE OTHER WELL KNOWN "CONSERVATIVES"!!!
>THE DEALER IS A RAGHEAD!!
Wow. Really made me think.

Trump doesn't drink or do drugs
He's literally straightedge
If you're going to spread lies, at least make them plausible, otherwise people won't believe your lies the second time around
better luck next time
sage

If Trump had a Coke dealer then why did he want drug screens at last debate

Cocaine is the most redpilled drug besides tobacco

>Trump is 70
>for most of the day he is sitting down in his plane going from to place
>at most he is only standing/walking 5 hours a day

this is not a hard thing to do if you are healthy. most of what he does on the campaign trail is mentally tasking, not physically, and he very clearly has a sharp mind.

we can't help it if you're a fat ass nerd virgin on a canadian proxy.

Who the fuck doesn't do coke every now and again. To be addicted, you have to have $$ though.

NO DRUGS
NO ALCOHOL
NO SMOKING
NO [spoiler]MERCY[/spoiler]

>a Muslim American man who we have confirmed has been Donald Trump’s primary cocaine dealer for the past decade.

>A Muslim
>Deals Trump cocaine

I don't buy it.

Sage

I guess this makes Niggers who snort coke and smoke newports redpilled

no the fuck up is when they accused Trump of DIRECTLY buying the coke.

All rich people use go-betweens (usually Personal Assistants) to get their drugs they never do a face to face with dealers and if they did the dealer would be a serious player who would hand off in a club under the table while they laugh and have drinks

the art of good slander is that it has to be plausible to the common person. It has to feel like something a person WOULD do even if they didnt actually do it.

You would have to be severely mentally retarded (basically a liberal) to buy this bullshit and those people would never vote for trump anyway.

I honestly dont know what angers me more. The fact that they keep slandering Trump in this way or the fact that they are so pathetically incompitent at it.

Take the female Accusers of Trump. The way they went about digging up women to accuse Trump of sexual assault was so weak and half assed and they didnt even bother properly vetting any of the women to make sure their backgrounds wouldnt fuck up the narrative.

The second it looked like Trump would clinch the nomination Hillary should have had people searching and vetting people to accuse Trump of this Drug/Rape shit back then and then carefully released portions of the slander out like Julian Assange with his wikileaks dumps.

When all of these women with shady backgrounds all accuse Trump of Sexual assault at the EXACT SAME TIME thats a dead give away that they are fake.

Coke gets out of your system fast. Not like opiates or others.

>Muslim American drug dealer dealing to Trump over the past decade
Yep, this is definitely true

Surely a muslim criminal wouldn't lie about Donald Trump.

>grab em by the pussy

trump's sniffling was 11d tetris to provoke the media into demanding both candidates get drug tested before the next debate. they didn't take the bait because they know it would ruin hillary and prove trump is 100% straightedge.

he may have inhaled a dose of nasal decongestant to produce a slightly runny nose for the effect. using cocaine regularly at his age and on his schedule is just not at all likely. tolerance builds fast and sideeffects arise. don has been on a brutally busy schedule since june 2015 and shows no signs of anything odd or unusual in his daily routine that disrupts his level of mental and physical health.

>Implying Hillary isn't constantly high on some shit too
The constant look she has says everything

Am i supposed to believe that the man that has never had a drop of alcohol or a single cigarrette is a cocaine sniffing degenerate? Yeah fuck off.

>implying Newports actually count as "tobacco"

are we going to meme my professor?

>Ben Carson
>on any kind of stimulant

Well I'll be fucked, what on Earth is his "normal", then? Motherfucker is sleepwalking half the time.

>Muslims deal drugs
>Rich people buy coke under the table
It is possibly slander but the situation is totally plausible. I don't think Trump would care what religion his powder slanger was. Besides even if true I don't think it will sway anyone's opinion. The people who already think Trump is just a rich asshole would assume stuff like this. Why not talk about those orgies with underage girls he went to with Bill Clinton and those other little rascals.

this. my grandma is in her mid 80s now and only slowed down because of a bad knee. in her 70s she was in go mode all day long, had more energy than the rest of the family, AND she survived on a shit diet of fast food like Trump seems to, somehow. oh and she doesn't even know what marijuana smells like, she's that naive and inexperienced with drugs. she drinks decaf coffee too.

some people just get a lucky combo of genes, right lifestyle for them, mental ambition, etc and retain high energy into old age, while others succumb to their own cocktail of bad habits, bad lifestyles, and depression and become /low-energy/ losers in their teenage years

>Ben Carson
>cocaine
HAHAHA
HE LOOKS LIKE HE'S ABOUT TO FALL ASLEEP ON STAGE

Kill yourself leaf

What a retarded thread. Stop replying to these obvious shitposts. Only reason I reply is to tell the rest of you to quit getting baited so easily.

Remember when /pol was making fake Hillary campaign posters and spreading them around?

Seems like a credible source

Just because they have a taboo for being bought by gutter trash doesn't mean you can disassociate reality and say cigarettes aren't tobacco.

You think coons have quality cocaine?

Yes goy, absolutely true

Who ever said anything about quality? All I said was that they do it, not like a rich White laywer would.

I hope this idiot has a good lawyer.

Coke actually does take a serious toll after years of prolonged use.
You're a fucking idiot to think that Trump can do it for even 10+ years and not need severe cosmetic surgery, let alone 30+.

So this is the BIG THING? yall fucked shills its nothing

You think maybe this was due to being his first ever PRESIDENTIAL debate, and maybe he was a bit nervous?

strawpoll.me/11545916

Yeah trump would get in his 2006 Honda civic and drive to this guys house to get some coke all the time
100%

reminder that trump challenged her to a drug test before last debate

>NO DRUGS
>NO CIGARETTES
>NO ALCOHOL
>NOT EVEN FUCKING COFFEE

why would a cocaine dealer want to lose a billionaire client?

that's some bug jew, fuck off

>Be distressed cuck faggot liberal shouting Professor
>must stop the patriarchy!
>must stop Trump!
>need incriminating dirt on him to expose him
>run around streets in panic with notepad and pen trying to search this
>literally yell "I NEED INCRIMINATING INFOR TRUMP" while
>run up to some random bitter muslim newspaper vendor
>"YOU HAVE ANY INFO?"
>he says yes but it'll cost him
>muslim begins to tell long story about selling coke to him and many other famous powerful people who don't mind using their name to promote his market
>quickly run back home after slamming a wad of $100 bills on counter
>types out this article
>sits and waits

>Other top customers include Paul Ryan, Megyn Kelly, Ben Carson, lots and lots of people you’d never suspect,

I'm not surprised

Even if it were true, Rob Ford managed to be an able administrator despite his own drugs habits. If Trump really were all that into the nose candy, the fact that 507 of his 515 businesses have done well or stayed afloat indicates that he'd be able to do something similar.

>“Mr. Trump has been one of my main customers for well over a decade. Other top customers include Paul Ryan, Megyn Kelly, Ben Carson, lots and lots of people you’d never suspect,”

uh huh

Because he knew Hillary absolutely could not do a drug test due to all the meds she is taking but does not want to divulge. So it makes him seem clean because he requested it, but in reality, he may not be.

Is cuck professor going to be a meme now