I'M STILLLLLLLLLL IN A DREAAAAAAAAAAM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F_1i7ERadJg
youtu.be/c3fOQArbTSg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Keep dreaming Drumpftard

Say the line for us

snack eater

PA Checking in - Bucks county. I'm voting trump and so is my mom, but my extended family is mostly fucking #Shills. I'm doing my best to convince them to stay home.

philly whites are racist and usually vote democrat but those union cucks got fucked by so hard they will vote Trump this time.

It really coming down to Pittsburgh voting for Trump. I've heard that is rather close. If Pittsburgh votes Trump, that cancels out Philly. And that means the rest of the state will vote. That is how PA could turn red.

SNAKE EEEEAAATEERRRRRRRRR
[horn section intensifies]

Drumpf is done. It's over for him.

Can you say it again?

>Bucks county
It's literally rich fuck and upper middle class Reagan democrats from Philthy who have been voting blue since Bill Clinton. They are all neolibs because they can be greedy fucks who have disdain for their blue collar slaves but can clear their conscience by feeling like they have moral superiority because they support the SJW agenda. I know these types of people well. Worked as a server and line cook at a hoity toity restaurant in New Hope for a couple months one summer when I was living in Doylestown. The people in this part of the state are insufferable to say the least. Same goes for the people in Chester county. I'm from a poorfag family and grew up in rustbelt country York. That's why I'm voting Trump along with everyone else in the state who aren't from the philthy area.

new jersey here
i'm voting trump and most people i know are as well but it's probably not gonna happen
tbqh i think he will lose the election

What did kek mean by this?

Drumpf is finished. Stupid drumpfshits honestly. Hillary gunna win! Also "kek" not real

>NJ
>Selfish: The State

Those dubs

Fucking pair of faggots.

what is that supposed to mean

He's in your pic related. People voted that guy in.

DRUMPF BTFO

Pittsburgh native here, it will go Trump

Praise kek

I live in doylestown have my whole life we aren't all dems in fact most people I know hate clinton

Ah, shit.

I've got 100 bucks in red PA, don't fail me bros.

I live in Southwest PA, and there is heavy Trump support here. You drive around for miles and miles and see nothing but Trump signs. Hillary does have heavy pull here with unions that's the only thing that gives her support around here. Towards Philly mostly Hillary though. I have a lot of confidence though that Trump will win Pennsylvania.

PA registered Dem here, I'm on the Trump train.

No Doylestown is nice. Wish I could go back desu. New Hope is putrid, however and taints the entire area.

The problem is Philly user.

Big cities are where democrats thrive.

ALL THE LEAVES ARE BROWN

AND THE SKY IS GREY

Luzerne county. My whole family is voting Trump, even the registered Democrats.

Why would Kek praise you if he didn't exist?
Checkmate

yeah christie sucks big time.
>tfw probably gonna have a democrat governor next just because he sucks so much
phil murphy, screencap this post

>MUH SIGNS

PA bro here- Johnstown. Confirming that everyone here loves Trump except Filthydelphia and some of Pittsburgh. I hope Trump makes my city great again

It's God blessing me you stupid pagan drumpfshits.

Pittsburgh and PA coal country will cancel out Philly. The rest of the state is red...could happen. Total coin flip at this point

>Implying union workers will vote for a right winger like Drumpf
Hillary's got Pennsylvania and this election in the bag. Give up Drumpf.

Heretics will be purged when Kek is no longer just an egregore

Pittsburghfag here. Live in the suburbs. I see a lot more Hillary signs than Trump signs, although this could be due to the Shy Tory Factor. The union I work under is anti-Trump. I'm not optimistic about Pittsburgh, mate.

Stick to your own politics, you don't know shit about PA. How's all the sand niggers treating ya?

Having fun with paint.exe are we?

NJ for Trump, friend, maybe if most of my family wasn't for Hillary and half my neighborhood wasn't minority, oh well.

I was in the steelworkers union and I can guarantee you that no matter what the higher ups say, the actual workers will not vote for Hillary

Jamal next door is treating my wife just fine.

PA workers (and pretty much the entire rustbelt) have stopped listening to the unions several elections ago. Endorsements don't mean anything these days no matter who they come from.

>tfw second wealthiest state but always blue
>tfw christie destroyed reputation of republicans for a while so this cuck will be the next governor
>tfw no hope

Fair enough. Let us fix our shitty country first, then we'll help you take back yours

SHILL EATEEEEEEEER!

We don't need to "take back" our country. We are enjoying our vibrant, multicultural diversity. Only racists don't.

delco here, hoping it rains on election day so the philly cucks stay at home

Holy shit that meme is bad

I'm fine myself. All you stupid drumpftards seem to be very anxious though... I wonder why? Maybe it's because you're afraid your president will be a woman?

Where did you get this map ?

CHEER UP SLEEPY JEAN
OH WHAT CAN IT MEAN
TO A DADREAM BELIEVER
AND A HOMECOMING QUEEN

Why are you so anxious to get hit by a Satan 2 nuclear missile?

Oh my... You drumpftards really are deluded...

Actually it seems more likely that she'll be in prison, but nice try bud.

WTF I LOVE DRUMPF AND I LOVE WHITE PEOPLE

I give my life
Not for honor, but for you

Lol. Stupid drumpftards don't get it. She's innocent and this is just another attempt by the sexist establishment to shut down hillary.

Columbia county checking in nothing but trump pence signs as far as the eye can see. Only have seen one shillary sign last few moths.

>Hillary is fighting the establishment

>HiIIary is fighting the establishment

Thanks for correcting the record!

>Hillary is fighting the estabIishment

clearly

>HilIary is fighting the establishment

Why even take this clown's bait? It's not even good.

Why do you people still link Nate Tin unironically?

this Pennsylvania hype thread, dumbasses

fun fact: hillary has a zero percent chance to win this beautiful state therefore Trump will win the election

>blacks don't give half a shit about hillary compared to obama
>voter id laws

my dad is voting for the first time this year. my sister doesn't have an ID so she won't be able to cast her vote for killary

get the fuck on our level un-pennsylvanian idiots

Trump shills are out in force, great day for screencaps.

Pitt student here. The libcucks have been going bonkers recently. Apparently some faggot flipped the College Republicans Trump table last week. I hope there are enough uncucked Pittsburgh natives to cancel out the Hillary swarm from Pitt, CMU, Duquesne etc.

The voter ID law was overturned in PA. The poll workers can ask for ID but you are not required to have ID to vote.

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE EATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Looks like it's difficult for a CTR nerd virgin to understand people can support a candidate without getting paid for it

where yinz living that you see so many Hillary signs?? Pitt/CMU aside. Campuses are always a liberal cesspool these days. Anything taking 279 North is all Trump. South Hills too.

WHAT A THRILLLLLLL

Oakland, since I go to Pitt. There's a Hillshill HQ like a minute and a half walk from my dorm all decked out with "BUILD BRIDGES NOT WALLS" horseshit. I'm not really seeing any Hillary signs, but since they're college students we're talking about, a good 80% of them (very conservative estimate) are voting for the cunt.

The salt when Trump loses PA is going to be glorious.

Damn. How old are you? Small world.

its the liberal philly transplant students that do nothing but talk shit on pittsburgh but come to college here anyway.

Looks like it's difficult for a Drumpftard to realise that most of America hates the shit out of that guy and only the small town butthurt losers with no job are voting for him.

Get fucked when PA goes to Shillary.

Lots of small town butthurt losers with no job in the rust belt :^)

from pittsburgh, but have family in doylestown and they're 300% super male vitality trump train.

gives me hope

I know Doylestown pretty well. I'm a Jerseyfag, and I'm actually related to James A. Michener (not by blood though since he was adopted).

I know what you mean about Bucks though. My buddies and I fuck around in New Hope sometimes when we're bored at home from uni, and although it's a quaint little town, it's the goddamn faggiest place on earth.

Mt. Lebanon

I'be been posting this thread everyday multiple times a day for two weeks lmao thanks for taking over

This. I'm a Jerseyfag myself, so I know the types pretty well. Real pretentious motherfuckers who shit on Pittsburgh when Philadelphia is literally a fucking vomit pit. I've felt unsafe in Philly plenty of times, but in Pittsburgh I can't say the same. It's a pretty safe and nice place, much better than Philthy.

Just drove through yuppy Montclair and saw trump signs. We have a red governor. I want to believe.

CTR shill fags getting paid today lol

youtube.com/watch?v=F_1i7ERadJg

looks like only poorfag retards vote hillary. i'll give you a (You) so maybe the headquarters will pay you enough for a meal this week

I mean, Pittsburg does suck some ass.

How can anyone know he'll win Pennysylvania ?

These digits confirm it

I'm sorry, who won the Stanley cup last year?

Lower black turnout because no King Nigger on the ticket and Trump motivating working class voters who have dropped out of politics in the past.

youtu.be/c3fOQArbTSg