INVESTIGATION, NO BREATHING
STUMPED BY THE TRUMP, LEFT MY CAMPAIGN BLEEDING

Source?

Kek

This is the last resort

Whats the site, i can't remembrance

Fake

google for USC poll

Of course it's the LA poll. As long as you're winning, they are not rigged.

of course they're rigged
if we're losing in the polls, it means we're winning. if we're winning in the polls, it means we're winning by a massive landslide.

these corner skeletons are crazy

Trump is carpet bombing all the Moloch mindslaves

holy shit

wew

?

He's not winning Nevada or NC. He's pissed off too many Hispanics.

are you retarded? honestly, i need to know.

Hispanics dont vote. Their turnout is even worse than Niggers.

Keep telling yourselves that. Hillary is an ally to the Black and Hispanic communities. They'll come out and vote for her.

fpbp!!!

>tfw a leaf shitposts near me

>maplenigger getting scared that all the liberals who said they are going to flee to canada when trump wins is actually true

He's going to sweep the country.

What caused such a huge gap in early september?

just correcting the record here

Yeah! We gotta "unscew the polls" like we did with Romney because that went so well for us!

Don't bother buddy, these shills really believe Trump can get elected in this political climate.

He's been making impressive gains mostly among dumb, uneducated white trash voters. Not sure why but whatever.

What are you talking about? OF COURSE the person I want to win HAS to win!

Any polls or data that suggest any different are just an evil lie as part of the conspiracy to steal the election somehow and if my candidate does lose then everyone else must have CHEATED!!!

Nice meme leaf

Funny how they, Trump supporters, make more money.
I support Hillary, but this talking point is stupid, Obama won the low education vote in 2012.

Because they haven't been brainwashed into useful idiots.

>Muh LA Times Poll
I'm going to laugh when Hillary wins by a landslide.

>not posting the breakdown by income
You'll notice that most democratic voters are low income.
Liberal arts degrees are not a college education and it shows bigly when you compare incomes between voters.

ITS GETTING DARK TOO DARK TO SEE

Are people still believing this meme?

>Hillary's been making impressive gains mostly among dumb, uneducated non-white trash voters. Not sure why but whatever.

>If Trump wins all the filthy sandniggers and refugees will invade my country instead of murica

VOTE FOR HILARY YOU FUCKS. MY LIFE IS HARD ENOUGH

Not really. All the wealthy states like California and Virginia are voting Hillary.

Thats old news, I mean its done, over. Trump will win. The real question is how is Canada going to cope with millions of liberal refugees after the election?

topkek

It's too hard for Trump to win. If Hillary wins Florida, it's impossible for Trump to win. And along with Florida, he also needs a bunch of swing states. It's statistically very unlikely he will win.

With a shotgu- oh wait.

If Trump wins I would lke to remind you that this mongolian pictography site had an ACTUAL INFLUENCE on selecting the president of most influential country in the world.

Head up straight anons.

Remind me of the Brexit polls desu

THROUGH THE GATES OF HELL

> DRUMPF VOTERS ARE UNEDUCATED
> TAKE MY WORD FOR IT
> pic coincidental

This is a lie. RCP is the most credible source of information on this issue and you're using a clearly biased source.

Romney and Ryan threw Drumpf hnder thr bus mongoloid

Jesus user my sides

Hahahahahahaha you're delusional, rcp takes an average of dozens of polls, most skewed in Clinton's favour

GET THE FUCK IN HERE, WE NEED TO ROLL THE TWITTER ARMY UP, BIGGEST LEAK YET!!!

Anyone betting on Trump to win?

Which sites would yall recommend?

WHY IS NOBODY ON THE THREAD, THIS SHIT IS HUGE!

Fucking get this fucking thread trending, a huge leak just came out and we're getting slid!

Why are you posting a graph from 4 years ago?