What happened to western men?

What happened to western men?

da jews

I'm not even sure which image is supposed to be the shitty Frappula...

I'll update you if he responds.

I just get the green tea frappuccino, nothing else.

>Standing up for some slut
Cuck detected

The white one

(((Starbucks))) promote mixing

They turned gay the moment everyone stopped drinking black coffee.

Not ordering an Americano or brewed coffee. I guess he wants to tbe emasculated by the chemical additive starbuck syrup. Kek.

This guy is either gay or exceptionally pussy most them drinks cost upwards of 4USD so he's also not very smart.

>What happened to western men?

>western
Did you even look at his face? I'm not even sure what that creature is.

And I think he got the larger size too...

Youre a faggot if you have to get anything besides regular black coffee.

Estrogen in everything

>53g of chemical syrup
UWOT?

I've been fucked in the ass by dudes but buying a frappuccino from Starbucks is still too gay for me.

>not getting hot chocolate

He looks like a spic, what else did you expect?

And tea

Why not just make your own coffee instead of paying 2-4 bucks for black coffee.

low testosterone, liberal left-wing brainwashing since kindergarten, lack of hard-ship, struggle, war etc

>In soft regions are born soft men

Still gay

>Everyone who doesn't do what I do isn't a real man
>I only drink straight whiskey and black coffee
>All your drinks should be bitter and burn like hell to drink

No user, you are the real faggot

This, what you are seeing is the methodical pacification and emasculation of this nation by encouraging an effeminate, epicurean pursuit of pleasure and entertainment. This, combined with another nation pacification method- mass emigration and resettlement, are the means by which Jews and their globalist colluders are deconstructing Western Nations.

Pic related, this is nothing new.

I have no idea what is it supposed to be but both driks looks extremly gay.

>some slut

That was the old homeless woman that was defending Trumps star.

>WESTERN MEN
>show a spic/nigger

>he doesn't add double espresso
banana gobbler

>I've been fucked in the ass by dudes

Fight me IRL bitch

Giftcards
Unless you want to spend them on PIA subscriptions or something like that.

holding up a sign while having your picture taken has got to be the gayest act ever invented by mankind.

I don't even like coffee and I agree. Somehow, adding sugar, milk, or anything else only makes coffee worse.

I'll just assume they drive a hybrid Toyota of some kind.

I only drink water, various Harrods black teas, rum, whiskey and beer.

I don't even know what a Frappula Frappuccino is.

What happened to Starbucks wtf?
>you will never drink a frappula frappuccino like in 2015 again

Woah, you must be really cool and strong

It definitely makes clear coffee taste like shit. It's the hallmark of a true faggot.

i like cocaine. 53 grams of cocaine is so much cocaine i dont even know if its the same measurement for sugar. how do you get 53 grams of sugar into a drink that small?

A real man puts whatever the fuck he wants in his coffee

>Youre a faggot if you have to get anything besides alcohol
FTFY

Exactly my plan. I'd much rather invest in a 30usd coffee machine or even a 200USD espresso machine and make my own.

This guy is emasculated the fact that he's not ashamed to order a 'frappula' suggests he's a total cuck. Real men actually gauge things in regards to their perceived masculinity where cuks and or gays actually don't care how beta they act.

I was conflicted about which route to take. I ended up taking the tough guy route because it seemed like he would be the type to be easily intimidated. Look at this faggot.

Can I still be a man if I drink DECAFF Americano/filter?

It's all I drink. Caffeine makes me hot/sweaty/jittery and short-tempered.

muh d&dick

but cream and hazelnut and sugar is so fuckign delicious from dunkins

>not enjoying a hot cup of tea everyday

Not really, it's less sweet than the rest of the frappuccinos.

>not drinking tea

Pff, colonials

>a real man puts semen in his coffee

Is this from that faggot that recorded the bullying / berating of the based homeless trump supporter???

Left wing ideas happened.

Side note: Fuck kikebucks and their shitty pisswater masquerading as coffee.

Yeah. Here's his number.

You should have played the long con and fucked him in the arse first, to show dominance.

You're still an effeminate faggot

The longer I look at this picture, the more rage it inspires in me. I daresay, it just may be the worst picture on the internet.

Is it Americuck or Americfat? I've heard both, but it can only be one

What fucking chance do these children stand
What chance Sup Forums, I ask you
What chance

Guess I should've read the thread. Thanks bongbro & keep up the good work:')

Look at the Twitter avatar that's not a western man

If anything you should always be buying local.

I was considering playing the long con and acting like I was from NBC. I could have bought him a ticket to NYC to do an interview and then canceled the return flight.

I'm guessing the thing on the right is like 2500Kcal... And then you end up with "people" like this
trying to push in fat acceptance...

Bless this country

disgusting

No, it's a spic. The spic who filmed that old homeless woman being beaten up for defending Trumps star.

I work at Starbucks and the amount of basic-bitches, metro-sexuals and teenaged girls that come in is astounding. The worst part is that nine times out of ten I can predict what that person is drinking depending on their race and gender.

I really prefer it when the old jaded regulars come in for their $2.07 grande pike before work. They don't fuck around and pretend they are having some sort of specialty beverage that fits their special snowflake personality.

>expecting him to go out of his way to keet you on your terms

You're the one being a fucking pussy confronting someone over messages

I've had pussies like you message me before calling me out, I block you and move on. If you have something to say to someone, go find them and bring it up to their face

He had to say that name when he ordered it. And he saw no problem in doing so. Fucking nu-males....

Lol white knight
>implying homeless women exist for any reason other than to be raped

WHICH IS IT

This guy is that faggit who videotaped the people who beat up the homeless lady protecting Trumps Hollywood square. He is subhuman and was encouraging them the whole time.

>burn like hell to drink

Are you an effeminate person? Only the first sip of whiskey should burn and that's the one you take to coat your mouth

>hazelnut coffee
My nigger

>2000+16
>not going to a local coffee roaster and taking home beans to grind and french press yourself

I bet you faggots drink macrobrew beer as well.

Are you so Insecure you wouldn't drink a little semen?

source? ...plz...

>I'm a big strong man because I like the taste of flammable liquids
That's the programming talking buddy. Stop watching so much TV.

What if he's buying 4$ drinks because he can afford it because he's very smart?

>Be straight & white
>don't even know which of those starbucks drinks is the "saddest" and which is the correct one
Damn it feels good to be deplorable

u avin a giggle m8?

That dirty spic is across the pond, why would I bother flying to California to fight em?

If you're proud that you don't like something, you must have a very sad life

There is actually a fellow down the street that roasts his own beans, they are fantastic but I can't justify $13 per lbs when I get a free 1lbs every week working as a wagecuck at Starfucks.

Because the White Aryan loli must not perish from the earth.

I only go to Starbucks for the smores or waffle cone frapp

Debate me

daily reminder Herodotus was dumb, he belived in crazy shit and all the things he despised were actually what made the Athenian EMPIRE grow to their apex and on the contrary, all the things he praised wer eultimately the cause of the EXTINTION of Spatans.

YOu are in 2016 and still spit the "old oligharch"'s propaganda..despite it has been regularly debunked in the last 2500 years.

>rodrigo

yeah right western men

hawt

>I've been sold into sexual slavery as a dancing boy for a Afghani warlord, but buying a frappuccino from Starbucks is still too gay for me.

This is very typical of any Starbucks. It's so 'middle-class' consumerist America it's disgusts me. Growing up in Australia where Starbucks doesn't have a large market (independent cafes and other chains have existed longer) I always though McDonalds was the peak of American consumerism exports but I was so wrong.

I'm one of those guys who tries to stay positive about everything but the more I look at this picture the more I see why people consider it to be the embodiment of everything wrong with this world.

That's one fat kid.
I can't believe their parents give them star-bucks. That's some low IQ behavior.

I applied for a starbucks job and had to do a trial day and hated it so fucking much, nobody on the team spoke English properly, the supervisor was a spic and I couldn't understand half she said and she couldn't understand me, I'm Portuguese but I sound like I grew up in America, my English is on par with native speakers. Every fucking special snowflake made a very specific order with retarded ingredients, some drinks even cost almost £10. I felt like I was working exclusively for the special order line at Mcdonalds where autistic crybabies spend an eternity describing their fucking cheeseburger.

We were taught not to prize masculinity. Instead we were rewarded for tolerance and accepting "diversity."

What happens to women like this when they legalize prostitution?

ALIEN

You can tell that the husband works some just above minimum wage cuck position like manager at wendy's. His wife used to be a kindergarten teacher before she got prescribed pain pills for back pain caused by being a fatass, after which she developed an opiod addiction. They eat fastfood 7 nights a week and their son was caught "experimenting" with a different boy but they are progressive so they didn't confront him about it. The little girl wants a horse of her own but do to the underperforming beta father they could only afford to buy her a hamster. Their house smells like cat piss.