Is it possible to become addicted to fusion?

Is it possible to become addicted to fusion?

Other urls found in this thread:

mimicteixeira.tumblr.com/tagged/doug-maheswaran
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just look at Garnet.

That's love user not addiction.

Yes?

They made a whole week of episodes about Pearl raping Garnet because of it.

Yes, especially when there are no side consequences, if you know what I mean.

>implying that's not the same thing in this case
Might as well face it, they're addicted to love.

>Connie is addicted to fusing because Stevonnie has a fully developed sexual body
>takes Stevonnie on wild trips of masturbation, public exhibitionism and screwing random dudes (with protection, because Steven is a cautious person)
>Eventually Steven becomes uncomfortable with it
>Connie forces him to fuse anyway
>They become a Malachite-esque multi limbed unstable big tiddied rape-machine
>Nothing can satiate the beast's lust
>After weeks of drained balls and living in terror, Beach City's men find their hero
>A shadow steps up to Rape-Stevonnie's lair
>It's Greg

Stevonnie should be permanent dont you think?

You had me at exhibitionism, but lost me at Steven becoming uncomfortable. Would have been great if Connie's wild ride polluted Steven's brain with lewdness until Stevonnie becomes sluttier and lewder each time they fuse. You can still keep the rape-machine aspect though.

I see what u did there

Jesus Christ How Horrifying

Connie would only be traumatized temporarily. After the shock, she'd probably be into the idea of vicariously controlling her mom through Stevonnie.

Why is Steven shocked?

Because he technically got forced into a threesome with his not-yet girlfriend and her mother.

And..... I don't see a problem.

Neither of them were ready.

I know this might surprise you but not every male is desperate enough that they need their dick in any hole that'll take it.

>translation: I'm too much of a pussy faggot to enjoy a threesome when I get the chance.

Ask pearl. That bitch is the poster child of addiction.

This can go either too ways she becomes trapped as a fusion and whores herself out and goes full emergency.
Or she becomes a whore and loves it as stevonnie

What if Connie's Dad found stevonnie?

Then he mindrapes her with genjutsu?

>translation: I'm so desperate I don't care where or how I get it.

>translation: I'm such a pansy moralfaggot that I do care.

You misspelled codependency

>translation:I'm dead inside and I don't care about the painful sores on my crotch.

there are many problems with what just happened (that you are apparently to dumb to fucking see), with he least of them being INCEST. But, this is Sup Forums, so I'm not surprised. I'm most certainley disgusted, but not surprised.

>Speaking of, what was Connie gonna do with that sword?

Fuck off

>Steven can fuck and get fucked
>But if he tastes semen he'll unfuses

I knew you were gonna go with the prostitue comparison. This isn't a hooker, this is a hot Indian chick and her equally hot mom. If you can't enjoy that guilt and worry free than you just might be a faggot.

the truth is irrefutable

>he'll unfuses
your grammar sucks, go back to skewl

>Not liking Incest
Get out and take your shit taste with you

>disgusted by mother-daughter threesome

Normie

>this is a hot Indian chick
No this a child you fucking pedo.

Ooh this is the part where the other guy pulls the "she's not real" defense!

that makes two of us

Not while she's Stevonnie she isn't.

Yeah

>TFW i wanted to fuck her because shes basically one big constant orgy
I need help

What does fusing with her feel like? Being wrapped up in the ultimate snuggle? Multiple hands massaging you all over? A full-body hickey?

Is it weird I want to fuck the overgrown caterpillar

BE PART OF MY POWER

What an abominable creature. I guarantee whatever weird sexual preference she's supposed to represent is the pinnacle of not okay.

It's pretty clear she's supposed to represent polyamorous relationships, and yes those are the pinnacle of not okay. The people who choose to participate in them are normally all kinds of fucked up. There's nothing wrong with having casual sexual relationships but pretending to have deep and equal emotional ties to multiple people is just impossible and crazy unstable.

BE MY LITTLE SEVENTH!

>Speaking of, what was Connie gonna do with that sword?

The only honorable thing she can do.

Be my little seventh~

Remember kids, fusion is a metaphor for sex. Excepts when it's a metaphor for rape, then it is not about sex, but other types of interpersonal relationships.

Also the cluster is a giant orgy of amputees.
It's a bucket of fuck nuggets.

Garnet: Loving relationship
Opal: Setting aside differences to work together
Sugilite: Threesome
Malachite: Abusive relationship
Stevonnie: Experimentation?
Smokey Quartz: Special handshake
Sardonyx: Lying about being a celebrity in order to tap dat

this will never stop being funny

Garnet: Consensual sex
Opal: platonic fuckbuddies
Sugilite: Threesome
Malachite: Rape through coercion
Stevonnie: Awkward first relationship sex.
Smokey Quartz: "I suddenly see my best friend of the opposite sex in a new light"-Sex
Sardonyx: Meme tier 4th wall breaking sex.

When/how did this become fan-canon? I don't recall anything in the show ever implying Connie's mom has a thing for Stevonnie.

The westermark effect only works with those you've grown with or raised. otherwise our brains are actually primed to be attracted to similarities and we have a good chance think our relatives are super hot. So seeing a hot grown up version of her daughter she "knows" isn't her daughter wold probably make any pussy lover drenched.

Someone got their /ss/ in someone else's daughter-domming-mother sandwich, and the rest is history.

Did that comic about fluorite and the newly emerged peridot that got left behind get anymore pages?

What about Alexandrite?

Also, predict what the Steven/Garnet and Steven/Pearl fusions will be like.

Fusion has made Connie into a vey lewd girl.

Perhaps love is the most destructive addiction of all.

So how did this happen without Stevonnie losing focus, a light flashing, and suddenly Mom is naked and sweaty with two underage kids?

You know the rules, and so do i

This

I bet she smells like mothballs.

Good question. I wonder what happened with that story.

Never understood this edit, what's she supposed to be looking at exactly...?

>sugilite
three friends out drinking and getting way too rowdy

Do you want to know what the most destructive force in the universe is?

user its not an edit.
She just really want magical boy dick.

Alex is made for battle. She's the ideal relationship the CG have when they work as a team in their regular monster missions

>they get addicted to fusing
>their lust as stevonie grows each time they fuse
>because the fusion form is dictated by the minds of the two people doing it, stevonies body gets lewder and lewder as they descend into more depraved acts

>because the fusion form is dictated by the minds of the two people doing it,
I don't think that's a thing. I'm pretty sure the reformation of the individual gems affects it.

Anything that makes you happy can become addictive.

Alexandrite: Three pilots, one mech. She's a lot like Malachite in that she lacks a personality like the stable fusions.

She really is just a hardlight Jager.
Yeah, that sounds better.

Greg Universe's dick, we know.

Would they still have their unexplained enamorment field?

>they defuse after 6 days an 7 nights of straight fucking
>they pretend it never happened
>several months later
>they find out he impregnated Connie

But humans keep their dicks on the outside

People give Garnet shit, because they assume it's an extremely codependent relationship, but honestly? If the relationship lasted 100 years, it's probably going to last forever, simply because the groove has been worn.

They're not together because they're codependent, they're together because they're essentially an old lesbian couple knitting by the fire, except they haven't lost their passion as would usually occur in a mortal relationship.

its like screaming all the time just your screams are mixed with everyones screams and you constantly try to get out but someoneone behind you pulls you in and someone above you kickss you back

Yes, and it would only grow stronger as they fusion more and more. Soon Stevonie just has to walk through Beach City and people are driven into a lustful frenzy. They come pouring out of thier homes and workplaces, wanting to do anything they can to please Stevonnie.

It eventually ends like pic related.

> micro milk

WHY DID YOU MAKE ME REMEMBER THIS

And our daddies taught us not to be ashamed of them

Hm... Your daddy gave you good advice.

Does this look like the face of a living nightmare prison?

>Is it possible to become addicted to fusion?
Wasn't that the plot of Cry For Help when Pearl kept wanting to be Sardonyx?

>bucket of fuck nuggets

I think we've found the end of this hiatus boys

>"Do you know how many of these creatures I had to absorb to reach a size where their screams no longer pain me?"

Weren't there more of these?

mimicteixeira.tumblr.com/tagged/doug-maheswaran scroll down.

Yes. Don't have time to make this all more convenient images all stitched together, so buckle up, I got 35 of these.

Wow, forgot Sup Forums doesn't reduce post cooldowns for image uploads. May just stitch these afterall.