How does it feel to be White?

How does it feel to be White?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4EnROHaTDHw
youtube.com/watch?v=O97TqJYXaXU
youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o&feature=youtu.be&t=509
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ashamed of the privilege that has put me out of a job and proper support for mental health issues caused by that very job. Ashamed of the privilege that denies me the ability to live without a credit card and to be able to afford my own home. Ashamed of the privilege I had to work my arse off for 20 years only to be dumped like a piece of shit. That's how I feel.

Feels great OP

I'm the bad guy?

Pretty good.
t. Calogero Cammarata

like being drowned, slowly

Fuck off disdain for plebs

Kill yourself immediately.

Ashamed that we didn't work harder to free humans and get us in space.

its pretty awesome thats why everyone hates us

GREAT FOR STOMPING QUEERS!!!

Feels good man

Meh, there's not really a feeling that goes with it.

feelsgoodman

pretty good, but until I was redpilled it felt empty as an american. I had no culture to identify with. The America I saw in history was long gone, and instead of proud wasps, krauts and other euro - settlers adopting a strong American identity. I saw people clinging to external things like sports teams or brands and lifestyles instead of their culture.

Fucking great but at the same time it feels like the world resents us for creating civilization

Brown eyed people are not white.

I feel okay. Kinda tired, didn't get enough sleep last night. My doctor whom I can afford to regularly visit has warned this will be detrimental to my health, which is otherwise optimal due to my access to fantastic nutrition and medical care, but my broker advises that if I bust my but and throw the excess income at investments for just a few more ears, I can retire comfortably at 55, though I'm almost certain he's just lining his own pockets. Oh! And I found 5 dollars on my lawn while walking my golden retriever this morning at 4am while feeling totally secure that I would not become a victim of violent crime in my all-white neighborhood. That was nice.

>be English
>Win lottery of life

dunno desu

t. slav

Cognitive dissonance personified

You are white according to the US Census Bureau.

See it's shit like this that just proves the definition of "white" changes to suit the needs of whoever uses the term.

Race is just a feeling, not reality.

white is just a color.

I dont even know man.
I want to be proud of my race but i cant because thats considered racist.
I cant enjoy the same level of government baby sitting that everyone else does, so i have to work harder to earn the same amount of money.
Ive never had anything handed to me, and have had to work meaningless blue collar jobs to support myself while i go into debt to pay for community college because my gender and skin color dont allow me to get free money.
I also have to deal with people telling me im a racist misogynist homophobe because i use facts and statistics to bolster my arguments while committing the crime of being a white male.

'Tis grand indeed.

This is actually true though. All blue eyed people have one single common ancestor, and if you don't carry the mark of that ancestor, then you simply can't be called anything but a mutt.

I don't know, I don't really have any other experience to contrast it to

I'm ashamed that won't save you from the mobs of angry muslims and africans

>if you don't carry the mark of that ancestor, then you simply can't be called anything but a mutt
is this the power of white logic?

are albanians white?

Anxious about the consequences of actions most of the time. Planning the future. Needing alcohol to live in the moment. That sort of thing.

I guess Obama is white too then, because genes don't matter amirite?

Well, I can ask pretty much anyone for help and they won't think I'm trying to mug them.

Being well spoken most people treat me with respect.

I am constantly accused of being an oppressor.

I am constantly accused of lacking empathy.

The expectations society has of me are fairly high.

The opportunities available to me are reasonable but my performance must be substantially higher to receive the same rewards as a woman or minority male doing the same tasks.

People trust me on mathematics.

Women tell me that anytime I don't find even the most disgusting hosebeast attractive that I'm sexist.

Same women are total sluts with me, want me to dominate them and actually love swallowing my load.

Watching younger generation of women being driven toward interracial relationships because 'big black cock', always ends poorly.

Constantly questioned on my knowledge of anything relating to history that isn't related to white people oppressing minorities because that's all anyone seems to learn about history.

pretty good desu

To be white norwegian and white american are completely different things. As a white norwegian, I feel great. I'm handsome, succesful, rich, well travelled and educated and interested in the world. I'm a good sport. I'm not bitter but care about other human beings in my society and in other societies regardless of colour or creed. I have very good relations with the women in my society, we respect each other as equals while there's still room for banter and chemistry. We're not eaten up inside with anger, bitterness and racism.

I don't live in a trailer park, I don't hate black people or Obama or "liberals", I have no reason to think that jews conspire against me, I'm not angry, not bitter, I don't have any problems with women rejecting me, I don't get off from having a barbarous justice system and so on

White people are very different depending on their culture and the political realities they live under.

nice strawman mate
you are simply talking utter nigger tier gibberish
you might want to know that the oldest blue eyed Europeans we are aware of were also brown skinned probably like poos in loos, does that mean you are a mutt since you are probably white skinned?
and moreover, even among themthere were brown eyed ones(El Miron, 19k years ago, Spain)
open a book sometimes

Yeah, and if we go further back Europe was neanderthal territory. What's your point?

t h i s

Wouldnt know.

T. Wall builder

Fucking great desu senpai. I have a cutie Asian wife a good job the whole shibang. I just need my president and I'll be good.

that you are completely ignoring the genetic history of Europe and talking gibberish
not that you are the only one, for a board that claims to be racially aware this place is vastly ignorant about the subject

I have crippling depression and self-esteem issues and I interact everyday with black people who are more productive to society than me but yes I must be inherently superior because my skin is pink and I check my privileges erryday.

Fucking awesome. I love waking up every morning and looking at my beautiful white skin. Then I turn my head to the side and admire my long, slender nose and sharp features. Then I remember that the world would literally be shit if it weren't for me and my people.

Then I step outside and see some filthy Mudslime cunt with her stupid hajib on her head and all of the grim facts of life start hitting me. The fact that we're becoming a minority everywhere in the world. The fact that we're blamed for everything and constantly handicapped. I realize all the untapped potential we have and I tear up thinking about how powerful and mighty we would be if we had the racial cohesion and pride of the lesser races.

So, to sum it up, feels good man, until you realize how you were born too late to truly enjoy being white.

I'm not ignoring anything. I'm simply acknowledging that brown eyed people aren't white.

I couldn't care less about whiteness, I responded to your nonsensical claim that 'if you don't carry the mark of that ancestor, then you simply can't be called anything but a mutt'.

Feels good man. I would not want to be a nigger, a spic or a mudslim shitskin under any circumstances.

You know... OP, you either die as a legend or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

That how it feels.

White normies don't feel any difference until they find themselves at the bottom of the oppression hierarchy at which point they either assimilate by dying their hair and adopting a new identity of gender confusion and moral relativism or they reject this lunacy and open themselves up to the influence of great European/Western art, music, philosophy, etc.

White guilt and white man's burden are both the result of white superiority. Basically, being white is so dope that we almost universally gravitate towards pitying non-whites

UNLIMITED PRIVILEGE

You replied because you're upset at being called a mutt? I didn't mean it disparagingly, it's simply a descriptor. Blue eyed people are the true rulers of Europe.

>upset
nah just trying to steer you away from your illiteracy, that's all, this board is already bad as it is, I don't want anyone taking your seriously
>Blue eyed people are the true rulers of Europe.
kek'd

Thread theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=4EnROHaTDHw

>this much mental gymnastics.
Europe and the west as we know it was built by Mediterraneans, many of which had brown eyes. Snowniggers need to stop pretending they are so much whiter.

Namecalling will never change your mixed med heritage. The aryan blood is thin within the Italian.

Empowering. Like you are a god amongst men.

>italy
>white

The Romans destroyed themselves.

no need for namecalling you, I've already blown you the fuck out by virtue of not being utterly illiterate about the genetics of Europe

that's le joke :^)

Fucking awesome. Not going to lie. We take a lot of shit, but deep down I know I can do anything because my ancestots proved it time and again

Feels like I gotta pay for everyone elses shit.

As part of a non-white races it impress and amuses me that you whites like to fight each other so much and make imaginary divisions when other races like the jews or even blacks are getting united as fuck

Have you ever seen a black telling other black he is not black enough?, have you seen an Asian doing the exact same thing?

Just as much as any other civilization. That doesnt change the fact that the "west" as we know it was derived from the Roman Empire.

It feels good, yeah!
youtube.com/watch?v=O97TqJYXaXU

>Have you ever seen a black telling other black he is not black enough?
Blacks call each other light skin or dark skin all the time.

Blacks call other blacks coons

>As a part of a non-white race
You're a spanish/Indian/possibly negro rape baby.
Yes. It happens all the time

it is okay. but being russian is freaking awesome! i love the butthurt i cause just for being here.

Do you know the feeling you get when you're looking at an animal?

I'll stick to the kikes on this one I'm afraid.
I'm norse

not "whyte"
youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o&feature=youtu.be&t=509

homoword
SIEG HEIL!

true allies are going to show up when the day comes
I have faith in my Med bros, that's all that matters, we never needed anyone else.

>I have faith in my fellow shitskins

Good.

"You an Oreo!" Yes I have heard them bitch about the mongrelization of their inferior genetics like it was something to be ashamed of. They say they prefer the light "skinneded" blacks, but they treat them all like shit. This is as common and often with these "people" as having sex.
>have you seen an Asian doing the exact same thing?
Yes, they fucking do it all the time!

Pretty good.
>on another note, you're going to pay for that wall I'm sending you over.

keep the salt coming, this time around we aren't shielding your eternally irrelevant sissy asses from saracens
enjoy them!

Coming from a snownigger whos rape numbers are as high as Sweden's.

Like being in the movie/book the Langoliers.

I'm not sure what that little Swedish boy has to do with Denmark.

>rape numbers are as high as Sweden's.
Blatant lie. Rape in Denmark is lower than both Sweden and the US.

As a Sicilian, I can confirm that being White is awesome.

I've never been another race, ergo I don't have a method through which to make an effective comparison.

That said, I think there are worse things in the world than to be huwhite male in America, even in these dissipated times.

Doesn't really think about it but when I do it feels great.

Don't worry, not every Scandinavian is a stupid autist who believes only a select few of the many white groups are actually white.

Amazing. I don't go out and commit stupid crimes and then cry when I get punished. White life is best life.

Turks are based and white

Absolutely fantastic

I feel constipated.