Wakfu Thread

One last continuous thread before we resume the normal schedule. Save/bookmark the links and stay strong until season 4 comes. Bigboss has our back.

Episodes 12-13 in HD are up.
Latest episodes and subs added to the pastebin. Quicksubs for Ep 7-11 have been added to MEGA, link in the pastebin.
Season 3 Pastebin - pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv

Episode 12 quicksubs - mega.nz/#!5DYhhbSB!wEiWk8uVzu18dxTg19r7wjwxDOLaBWpGSgoDUNTumWs

Episodes subbed by the sub team so far plus the 6 1080p raws - mega.nz/#F!ugFhVQbZ!yiVE-7S-ToI-FP1pmT4jXA

Important link with the Wakfu/Dofus downloads - pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4

Our booru - krozbooru.booru.org/index.php

Last discussion thread

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.plus4chan.net/coc/t50963.html#p52381
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causal_loop
krosmoz.wikia.com/wiki/Eliatrope_(race)
wakfu.wikia.com/wiki/Eliotrope
twitter.com/AnonBabble

xth for S4 3 more years

we need subs for 13ep

Subs for episode 13 soon?

nth for Tot is a hack fraud

Tot REALLY wanted to capitalize on the OVA's and make Eliotropes more than a joke class, I guess.
And make Adamai seem like less of a silly billy. Then proceeding to make him hit pregnant wemmen.
But I agree that it was ass-pully.

Yugo to become God-King in season 4 hopefully, Elios fate are in the air. Eliatropes still need lands? Amakna is pretty big an empty.

what happened to that MEGA alternative to download the episodes?

>The absolute state of Amaliafags

Why Yugo no dofus to grow adult like Adamai

Actually he had this planned while he wrote the OVAs. This season was supposed to come out much closer to the OVAs but production was hell and it aired now.

Download all the shit you're missing and save/bookmark the links for future updates.

Also check the /coc/ thread from time to time for the official subs that will be pasted all over streaming sites

boards.plus4chan.net/coc/t50963.html#p52381

See you in 30 years.

Pic seems like a compliment desu

Server user shut it down.

did he give any reason?

fatique

He said he was going to keep them until S3 ends. I never download the good subs for ep 10. Only got the temp ones. If anyone has the fixed ep 10 subs, please put them in a MEGA.

Yoo, I just realised that both of the drhellers in the Enutrof part of the tower got btfo

>Harebourg
>Echo
>Toxine
>Shipo
>Mishell's animals
>Ush's bow meows
>Arpagone's Drhellers

Oropo, what the fuck.

>yugo using the 6 dofus was the reason for ogrest's flood, nox's descent, and even the attempted destruction of the world in s03
>there are still people who think adamai shouldn't have left his insane brother
>amalia the slut who gets the hot for any young man she comes across (i.e. not yugo) and is pissed because yugo doesn't pay attention to her and she's too vain not to forgo male attention is pretending yugo sacrifices himself instead of harming others, even though he's been the opposite even all the way since season 1 and it was the whole damned cause of adamai leaving in the first place
>oropo is still a nigger with no valid reason to do what he did

TFW ADAMAI WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG

Wait, I don't get it. I thought oropo wanted to destroy the wot dimension (and thus everyone in the world) to weaken the gods, but then they say he's only going to destroy the gods' dimension?

>yugo using the 6 dofus was the reason for ogrest's flood, nox's descent

wtf, is this time paradox?

shipo not dead

Yes.

>"I did it Adamai"

>TFW ADAMAI WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG

OMFG! THEN HE DID RIGHT TO BEAT PREGNANT EVA!!

guys.. its ok beating pregnant bitches when you are right nau!!

ye

Stable Timeloop actually.

don't forget kidnapping literal kids and attempting to murder his former friends several times

No, timeloop. But yes, time shenanigans.

HIS FRIENDS WERE ALL WRONG SO IT'S OKAY

To be fair.
Ush's meows might just be virtual rape fantasies.

That is a very good question

after watching 10-13 episode, I gotta say Amalia was probably very confused with what the fuck is going on in her life. I said previously that she was a slut and fuck her, but I really HOPE that she will finally grow up. At least in 13 episode I didnt want to punch her in the face.
And finally Yugo accepted who he is and they together can sleep well
at last

He didn't beat pregnant eva, he pushed her aside. And even then it would be perfectly acceptable to do that given how violent she is and the fact she is trying to defend a mass murderer. And finally,
The original plan was nox-like in the sense there was not supposed to be any damage should they succeed (except to the gods, but who cares), but without the costs incurred in nox's plan. It was a victimless endeavor.
It was also clearly pointed out that the brohood didn't give a shit about talking shit out, they just went in with no attempt at any understanding and tried to attack/kill/destroy everything on sight.

So I was right after all.

When you think about it, Toxine said that each temple is a reflection of their soul. So, Ush wants to have an army of bow meows as sex slaves?

>how violent she is and the fact she is trying to defend a mass murderer

Well...They went in to save their heavily pregnant friend and the future boitoi, while constantly trying NOT to get into fights but not backing down when they weren't allowed to go forward.

You should rather ask yourself why so many floors were filled with shit then

>Yugo using the 6 dofus was the reason for ogrest's flood
Someone tell me how?

Hah, I told ya that she would die with miserable death

Literally only one floor was filled with shit, and it was animal shit from the beastmaster race

Their actions are understandable. I would not forgive her for willingly giving tongue to the guy that tried to kill her friends. But the way how Yugo and Amalia behaved is based on very human emotions and confusions.

Still, she needs to grow up and stop acting like a spoiled teenager. Yugo needs to stop being afraid, letting fear control you is a bad thing.

Adamia needs to get his face destroyed though. What a fucking cunt.

bittersweet

Because of osamodas loli.

Stable timeloop. No Owlman means that Dathura wouldn't of meet him and apparently faked being dead to make him cry.

when he used the dofus, he created the eliotropes, and it turns out that oropo was behind EVERYTHING (ogrest and nox) so in that way, yugo was responsible

After the timetrap, their actions were perfectly fine. I'm saying BEFORE the timetrap. Likewise, the family's actions were justified after Poo attacked.

Yugo using the 6 dofus created afterimages, one of which is oropo. Oropo manipulated dathura to have her create ogrest's chaos.
He is also the one who gave the eliacube to Nox.

Not just one. You can see shit even in Ush's floor.

The floors with shit were the ones with animals in them. Osamodas (and Xelor because Harebourg wasn't there to clean up his neighbour's shit) and Enutrof, because of the-

THEY FUCKING LET ARPAGONE'S PETS DIE

I liked Echo... Probably all thought she would die, at least I had that feeling.
But I won't say miserable, she died with the one who she loved. At least that one finally realised he loved her too.
But that's still sad, that they both died... BUT does that mean that Yugo now have powers of all eliatropes that died?

#

It would explain why he:

>Had a random growth spurt
>Different personality
>Mono elemental instead of all 4 elements
>sudden lust for some random sadida
>Doesn't have bandages

Amalia's situation just depresses me. While her best friend found love and started a family, her prize after season 2 is to rot in a crumbling palace and be a royal bargaining chip for cross kingdom relations.

Amalia's life has been on a steady decline since season 2 ended.

>mom is already dead
>kingdom is in constant danger and is on the decline
>armand's jealousy and dislike of her finally manifests itself and he marries someone who enables it
>dad is dying
>expected to only marry for political gain and she can't pursue the actual guy she likes
>he ends up rejecting her even though she's probably been waiting for him for years
>he has a clone who is into her and in a moment of weakness she kisses him because that's the only thing that's gone right for her, which is incredibly sad

Meanwhile Grovy and Eva get to fart around in a shack with their ugly kids and have no responsibilities or worries.

Hol'up hol'up
>to be continued
So you be sayin'
You be sayin'
Hayo hol'up
You be sayin'
There be more than 13 episodes and shiet?
Or is s04 in the works already?

Reminds of S1 of Korra where there was at least one bathroom joke per episode

Has there ever been a series were the protagonist loses so consistently to the main antagonist?
>Nox beat Yugo
>Quilby beat Yugo and only lost because he chose not to attack his sister
>Now this guy

I'm sorry I guess I just forgot to add, that now I relate to her and she is... well, now she is okay. But before that she was acting really meh. And I hope that she won't behave like that again.
Same to Yugo

>Meanwhile Grovy and Eva get to fart around in a shack with their ugly kids and have no responsibilities or worries.

So wait...
Was Oropo going to blow up The World of Twelve or Inglorium? If the latter, I don't understand Adamai's reaction.

So how long until Amalia becomes a villain?

Also maybe we should dump some art that can be uploaded on the booru?

>ugly kids
YOU TAKE THAT BACK

The Eliatrope Dofus would've been destroyed. His brothers would've die.

Never.

>BUT does that mean that Yugo now have powers of all eliatropes that died?

Eliotropes, and hope he doesn't job next time.

>Main antagonist

But that's Yugo

it's one of those extremely hopeful to be continueds

Nah, the Iop will save him again.
You can be the God of the universe but you can't fuck over a Iop

Maybe, who knows?

I'm fcking sorry again, I'm retarded and forgot to add important to the comment. which I added there Though yeah, she's got a rough life. Now that you added all these problems it's more clear to me why she was like this.
But at least now she has Yugo (if he won't say any stupid shit again)

>Eliotropes, and hope he doesn't job next time.
Pfthahahahahaha

This. They also mentioned they wanted to kill the gods' disciples to weaken them, which would have lived thus in the wot, not ingloriom. Then suddenly they're dead-set on ingloriom? In that case I see nothing wrong with oropo's plan and no reason for him to lie to anybody.

you are wrong, Elely is very cute

S3 will happen unless you don't watch Wakfu on FranceTV or Netflix.

>Oropo manipulated dathura to have her create ogrest's chaos.
>He is also the one who gave the eliacube to Nox.
But why? What's the point of all this collateral? Was he seriously planning on murdering everyone before he came up with the idea for the Elio-bomb?

Ep12 with subs hits hard at times.

>mad the Iops stole the show again because the Iop family consist of the best characters
>meanwhile Yugo gets cucked AGAIN

>fucking timeloop again

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causal_loop

>They also mentioned they wanted to kill the gods' disciples to weaken them
Never happened. He said he wanted to cut them off their worshippers. By destroying Ingloriom.

I mean, it ended on the mother of all cliffhangers after all: the entire world has been destroyed and the bot is in inglorium, posing for the camera.

krosmoz.wikia.com/wiki/Eliatrope_(race)
wakfu.wikia.com/wiki/Eliotrope
now I'm confused

>it aired hours ago
>people haven't seen it
>packing it all up immediately
I mean, scaling back sure but you went 0 to 100 on: last one out should turn off the lights.

You don't know how close to death you are right now.

I either blanked out or it wasn't explained. I think he wanted to make people angry toward the gods.

I think you mean "won't happen unless"
And nigga I want to, but it's not on my local netflix till fukken march

Season 3 already happened.

>the entire world has been destroyed
Shit like this is what you get with quicksubs and retards who comment on the show without understand what's on screen.

Right. They mentioned they wanted to destroy "some dimension", and during OBJECTION! time oropo said it was necessary to cut the gods off from their worshipers, which I interpreted as meaning they want to kill the worshipers.

I'll wait until I watch 10-13 before I even look at the threads. Need subs first though

Being afraid of outliving the people you love is not really a stupid thing. It's a very logical fear. Yugo could end up alone and with everyone just kinda dead. Growing slowly and barely changing is nightmarish. But he has to defeat that fear.

wibbly wobbly
timey wimey

Well, then I guess we can extend the threads for a few more days. Unless the mods will throw us in the /trash/

Come back when you guys actually managed to beat a bad guy for real.

The world would of been a better place had Yugo just not gone adventuring for answers on what he was and just lived his days at his father's restaurant

I speak french you dumb nigger. And even if I didn't it was pretty damned clear what happened from the visuals alone.

What happened than?