HOLY FUCK WHAT THE FUCK

I HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE /new/ AND HAVE NEVER FELT THIS MUCH GIDDY EXCITEMENT OVER A HAPPENING THAN I HAVE SINCE THE COMEY LETTER.

HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU DEALING WITH THE INTENSE HAPPENING JOY OF WATCHING THE DNC EAT ITSELF ALIVE

I MIGHT DIE

Hi fellow /new/fag

How long ago was pol new i cant remember now.

I swear there were a couple of versions too like /new/ and /news/

All versions were /Jews/ until we learned the Truth. Jews have undermined Society and White Power and their Jew System is going to die and burn in Hell.

I am excited but I don't think that there won't be something to shoot us down I also don't think there then also wont be something that lifts us back up again. IT'S A ROLLERCOASTER OF EMOTIONS!!

pretty sure Sup Forums came around in 2011 after /n/ but I don't remember. moot got mad but finally broke down and gave us Sup Forums. 2011 we had all kinds of great shit and the 2012 elections and that was fun. But even as fun as Zimmerman trials and Boston bombing and dorner were, nothing's compared to the actual sense of happening that these FBI things are giving me

was it still /new/ during fukushima happening?
I remember distinctly being at work, sitting on the shitter, browsing Sup Forums and watching / reading about the events unfolding.

Was it Sup Forums back then?
I think it was /news/, and then /news/ died and was baaahleeeted, and then came /new/ and then Sup Forums, right?

Their shekel shackles will be broken. Jews will know what it means to do evil for long enough you forget you're growing old and all the evil that you did was for your selfish Jew Agenda that will accomplish nothing but The Day Of The Rope.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry most of the time. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

that fucking image

Also: I'm afraid to go outside. I don't feel safe.

These are good times man. Liberals are on suicide watch and losing it.

The Pharmaceutical Jew is another way they maintain control. Diagnosing Goys with their blackened Jewish Souls. Siphoning off the weak elderly and dying. Their Jew "Medicine" only creates a dependency on the drug and therefore The Jew.

This is true. I'm a liberal and I can feel it in my bones. Our philosophy is about to die forever.

I feel like this when listening to BBC radio 4 shilling the Russian "hackers", saying Trump will lead to nuclear war, then listening to a "comedy" were lefties spew more propaganda that isn't funny

Liberalism is the Marxist cancer from which The Jew can control The Goyim. For it is per pressure the inability to speak up for what is Good that will hinder Man.

You mean these pills

>getting excited over this

You faggots have a low threshold I fucking swear.

>hur dur comey sed something
>its habeding XD

It has even begun yet, you melt.

The Jew loses control. For when you fight for dishonesty you lose. Go with The Ruling Jew if you want. But I expect more.

Why is the FBI investigation this time actually destroying the DNC?

Almost had a panic attack this morning thinking about how this is only the beginning of the happening. It's going to keep coming.

>reminder that okeefe has another video this week
>reminder that if they had trump dirt it would have released this morning
>reminder that the life insurance rumor is likely true and wiener is taking them all down with him
>reminder that fbi user wasn't full of shit

yes

GGGOOOOOLLLLLLLDDD

>only true /new/smen will remember this meme

The liberal forum I visit is in so much denial. I love it!

I just finished reading the Fbi user page. My mind was blown. In a matter of minutes i went from. "My life and gov are fine." to " Holy fucking shit holy fucking shit etc etc" I'm starting to prep for shit to go down.

Migrated to STI-chan ?

yeah not yet

but its going to happen and we are going to have happenings. it's going to happen and happen and happen. we're going to have so many happenings you're going to be sick of all the happenings

Here's The Jew Plan To Happen Us Into Oblivion:
>Zika attempts to Genocide the White Race.
>Banks collapsing.
>Jews try to push a Gold Standard for their benefit.
>We'll see if Nuclear Warfare is a Meme or not.
>9/11's Allahu Akbar.
>Jews will try to ship more White Guys to The Middle East.
>Space Jew Invasion.
>Mass Invasion of Shitskins.

Don't forget when It's Happening load up your weaponry find reinforcements if you can. Find The Hebrew and unleash your fury upon the Zion.