*Inhales*..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

In the most recent issue of Action Comics, Superman comes to the rescue of a group of illegal aliens -- under attack from a white guy wearing an American flag bandana and waving around a machine gun.

The man is reportedly infuriated because the illegal aliens took his job, Hollywood Reporter reports.

Superman swoops in and blocks the bullets meant for the illegals.

"Stop this!" Superman says.

"Why?!?" the American man replied. "They ruined me. Stole from me!"

Instead of rounding up the illegals and flying them back to where they came from, the Man of Steel snatches the white guy and with a menacing look snarls, "The only person responsible for the blackness smothering your soul -- is you."

foxnews.com/opinion/2017/09/13/superman-defends-illegals-against-angry-american.html

this is the most ham fisted thing they could have possibly shown. If they wanted to put their politic stance on superman comics, at least make it subtle.
Its also just gonna piss off a lot of immigrants who are actually opressed considering theres no real life superman.

This is what the third thread about this? Superman saves people, now fuck off

>Superman defends people from guy with gun
>HOW DARE HE

Sorry Pedro, but you have to go back

Literally zero people give a fuck.

What about superman upholding the rule of law as well? Did he tell those immigrants after he stopped them from being killed that their law breaking is what led to that incident in the first place?

Yet here you are typing in rage in this thread

>jurgens

DCasuals will defend him

Superman saves people... WTF is wrong here? Just deport them and thats it. No need to kill em.

I agree with you, but the comic I can guarantee you will not allow the idea of deportation at all

It looks like you're the one throwing click bait around, so why don't you tell me if he did or not? Did your little news source read the comic for you?

WTF????????????????
Why would Suprman, a literal illegal alien, save people?????

OMG IM SO OUTRAGED!! SOMEONE PLEASE VALIDATE MY VIEWS!!

Oh good this thread again.

Reminder that the issue featured Superman fighting assholes of all races not just a white guy.

>click bait

The only ones doing clickbait these days are shareblue like you

>strawman

Do you have the page where he stops an antifa from burning down a rich man's house?

>upholding the rule of law as well
Which he doesn't do since he's a vigilante?

Also Superman is a refugee immigrant. I don't see it out of character to have a little compassion for other immigrants. Is Supes an illegal?

There is no controversy here. Fox News is pretending that there IS one. Fox News is coming off looking like jackasses here and well, what else is old.

Move along, nothing to see here. Just Superman being a super hero saving innocent people.

>What about superman upholding the rule of law as well?
"You're probably traumatised after a mad man tried to murder you, and I'm incredibly busy at this moment in time, but you really shouldn't be here given that you're an illegal"
Guess it's true, Sup Forums doesn't read comics, you'd know why he didn't say anything if you read the issue
>that their law breaking is what led to that incident in the first place?
And her short skirt was what made her get raped, she was asking for it

>drone tries making thread to shit on DC
>nobody replies

LMAOing @ ur life OP

Nothing in the book states the people he's shooting at are illegal aliens.

And its just one of 4 parts in a sequence including evil black people, evil Asians and evil leftists. The point is the villain trying to show Superman he cant save everyone and that there is too much evil in the world for him to ever truly defeat. He doesn't have time to stick around and determine whether or not they should be deported because there are lives on the line if he isnt fast enough.

I wish Sup Forums posting was a banable offense

>Gunman goes after illegals who do his job for lower, possibly illegal wages
>Not mad at the company for breaking the law in hiring them and underpaying them

>Its wrong for white men to break the law but paco should never be held account to his law breaking

ok

Isn't Superman the definition of a Dreamer?

GOLDEN AGE SUPERMAN WOULD HAVE CRUMBLED THAT MANS GUN, LEFT HIM FOR THE POLICE, AND THEN HUNG THE CROOKED BOSS BY HIS BELT LOOP FROM A FLAGPOLE

>everything that triggers me is Sup Forums

This could've been stopped.

In the same issue he also stops some poor people from torching a greedy rich man's mansion and prevents an army from wiping out a genocidal militia.

Superman: he takes "both sides are equally valid" to retarded levels

I don't understand, guys, WE WON. All popular culture must reflect OUR views now, right?

Were they even illegals? Also are you saying massmurdering people is an okay thing to do? Did you only read this page? They also showed blacks killing blacks in the next pages.

True Neutral is the worst alignment.

I wonder why Supes is more concerned about the person trying to shoot and kill people than some random border jumping spic?

Superman is an illegal alien.

Superman just loves corporations, he wants them to have cheap immigrant labor AND big luxurious margins