That new THICC PPG got me thinking. Does adding a new waifu to a property instantly make it more popular?

That new THICC PPG got me thinking. Does adding a new waifu to a property instantly make it more popular?

Pic sorta related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4PwSo61gaw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Waifus make the world go round

>realise that the roster only has 1 woman on it
>decide to make an OC waifu
Smart. But is she canon?!

DB was already popular with Super picking up steam and getting better, and FighterZ is every FGC persons wet dream. Adding a new waifu just gives the people into it something else to get hype for.

NuPPG was a flaming shit pile from day one and interest declined as it went, so the new girl is just another thing to point at as a reason why not to bother with it.

She was designed by Toriyama so that makes her half-canon for now. She wont be full canon until she appears in Super.

How bad will this game shit on MvC Infinite?

MVCI will outlive DBFZ.

What do you think?

MvCI is already dead. Thankfully the tournaments will keep it relevant.

and she will, the ToP wont last beyond 2017 and they can easily make 1 or 2 eps to link to DBFZ next year.

OF COURSE!

That's not a waifu, though. That's an anteater.

I will repeat myself, But I would like to finally learn more about androids 1-7 and 9-12

Fuck you toriyama

I'm so out of the loop, when did 8, 13-15 show up?

8 was in original DB (the frankenstein monster)
13-15 were from movie

That doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things. Technically SFxT outlived TvC, but TvC continues to shit on SFxT from a great height.

what was the green haired witch with the checkboard outfit from dragon quest called?

I need to go back and read through DB, I barely remember what happened in the show outside of the tournaments.

youtu.be/4PwSo61gaw8

A lot of those look nearly identical, and they don't look good, and there's all sorts of bad VA work. Like why does everyone need to talk throughout the whole super?

SS4 was designed by him too, just Saiyan. I like her design but I feel like the EU has been riding the androids' dicks a little too hard

Or until Toriyama deems Super noncanon

Modern Toriyama is such a nice style.

>SS4 was not designed by Toriyama

"For GT, all I did was just come up with the title, design the initial main cast and some of the machines, and also do a few images. However, I was able to rest easy handing things over to the excellent staff, who had continued on Dragon Ball for all this time. In particular, the animator Nakatsuru-kun is amazingly skilled, and mastered the peculiarities of my drawings in no time at all, to the point where there were even times when I couldn’t tell whether I had drawn a certain character design, or if he had. For instance, one of Nakatsuru-kun’s designs was “Super Saiyan 4″, which appears in GT, and the picture above is a portrait that I drew looking off it. Did I draw it well?"
- Akira Toriyama

Fiore, and she was from Star Ocean, not DQ

>Toriyama designed moustache Vegeta

Really makes you think

If the lack of other female characters was the only reason, they've got two fresh waifus from Super they could've pulled in.

Videl exists too.

>Videl exists too.
Videl has always sucked

That's not stopping Yamcha from being in the game.

Bulma really deserves to be in it. She can use capsules to do tricky stuff like Teddy in P4A or Faust in GGxrd

Gero's Wife/daughter/ 16's mother or sister
not a good idea naw its a great idea

Red ribbon army Revival arc when ? staring Gohan, Goten, Trunks and Maron when

Would buy an SHF of.

Yamcha is pretty nice bro and is funny as well. Too bad I can't say the same for Videl.

I mean he did King Vegeta in DBZ and that was basically just beard Vegeta

He didn't design Vegeta for GT. All he really did was draw up some concept art pieces of Goku, Trunks and Pan exploring planets.