Why did she break?

Why did she break?

Better question, why is she so fugly yet still has obsessive fanboys drooling over her?

She went too long without her bi-weekly injection of Zuko dick.

>why is she so fugly
YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

I'd marry her tbqh, she was and still is the best Nickelodeon girl.

sexual starvation induced histeria

Messy Azula best Azula.

She was a very simple character but competently written.
This scene still breaks my heart.
It only shows how messed up she really was. She was able to keep her cool for this long only because she had a strong will but it only made the collapse even greater.

Literally mommy issues.

You are a fucking idiot and I want to shoot you in the head execution style.

A number of complex reasons, actually.

First off, you've got her sociopath of a father dumping all his expectations on her. Everything she does has to be perfect. He's shaping her to be a tiny version of himself -yet at the same time, it's obvious he thinks of her as disposable. A weapon to be used and discarded. Ozai fed her all his twisted views; that no one can love you lest they betray you, that loyalty can only be bought through fear, that manipulation is the only true path to achievement, that only by being flawless can you succeed. To compound this, he withheld his affections when these tenets were not expressed to his satisfaction.

Secondly, you have Ursa doing the mothering -a woman who very clearly neglected Azula in favor of Zuko. We'll not get into Ursa's reasoning too much here (though it was likely she thought she could only save one of her children and so picked Zuko, the weaker of the two offspring), but the end result is that Ursa's failure to counteract Ozai's influence was a significant portion of Azula's poor upbringing.

So you've got a young girl growing up being told that being a flawless sociopath is the only way to get through life, busting her ass every day just so her sole parental figure will show her even the slightest of affections. Meanwhile, her pathetic loser of a brother fucks up every day of his life and gets showered with love by their mother. By the time she starts to realize that everything daddy fed her was a lie, it's too late; her friends/minions betray her and the world starts to collapse around her feet. When Ozai himself even screws her over, she comes to understand how completely fucked everything is and just can't reconcile what she's been told everything is with how things really are. The already weakened foundation of her mind gives way entirely.

That's why she broke.

Not shown to us, but I can guess daddy's nocturnal visits that made her his favorite had something to do with it.

She got wrecked by her "second rate" brother and some peasant from a backwards village in the Southern Water tribe. I'd go crazy too.

I want to blind and castrate you, you tasteless abomination.

He was too thick, by the time she got used to it that's all she could think about.

Imagine having a taste this fucking bad.

Your bad taste should be considered treasonous.

Not enough D

God I fucking hate you with every fiber of my being

This tbqhwu.

But also, her ego couldn't stand being tested in short order by her lackies, her idiot brother, and some dumb water slut who fucks her own brother but her brother is a shitty water savage and not the prince of the Fire Nation.

She finally got all the power she wanted and even the approval of her father somewhat.

But she still wanted more not knowing what exactly even though it was clearly her mommy issues.

Suki was the best girl.

>dumb water slut who fucks her own brother

Azula fucks Zuko though, she can't give Katara shit for that.

Stop being retarded.

Only fair for best girl to get best boy.

She was only 14 at the start of the show. Put any 14 year old girl in her situation, and most of 'em would be far less sane than Azula.

She needed a little room to breathe

It's perfectly fine for Azula to fuck Zuko. It's a royal thing.

Unironically waifu material. She was the most chill and down to earth from all girls.
Would be most fun to hang out with irl.

Show me where in the show this happens.

Not him, but just because Grey says she played Azula seductively, doesn't mean the character actually fucked Zuko.

She got Zuko to fucker exactly how she likes. Just another example of her dominating him.

She didn't fuck him you blind idiot.

Literally worst girl.

Imagine being such a faggot.
Suki is perfection.
It would be impossible to stand any other girl from ATLA in real life.
I guess you could add some of the Toph's sass but not too much.

>Fugly
Objectively false.

because the script said so

Holy shit are your eyes installed right? Do you have brain damage?

She looks better without drawn lips

She has no looks and no personality. Nothing waifuable whatsoever. She is almost literally a walking nice girl stereotype, but even blander.

She got what she wanted - attention from daddy, position as Fire Lord etc, but it didn't give her contentment or quieten her conscience

>no looks
absolute lie

>no personality
Duh that's almost all characters in ATLA. They all are very simple but competently written.
>Toph is sass
>Aang is childish funny guy
>Sokka is goofy funny guy but also very smart
>Katara is romantic but also strong woman
>Azula is evil bitch that wanted to be loved
Suki being chill and nice, but strong girl is not really that different. Mai is objectively worse. Even show itself acknowledges that when Zuko calls her personality to be "bleh".

You hacked my eyes!