Maryland

Delaware

Massachusetts

Minnesota

looks like discount nz

Alaska

Montana is way better than Wyoming.

The only state worse than Wyoming is Ohio

Montana. Fuck Wyoming, that place fucking blows.

Rhode Island

>blue states
Crawl back into your hole, CTR.

Washington

Oregon

California

no u

North Dakota

Montana

New york

DELET

Detriot lel

Pennsylvania

Illinois

Vermont

LMAO, no, mass is not a good state, unless you like a nanny state government telling you what is and isn't good for you. Fuck this place

Connecticut

Wyoming is basically the Canada of Montana. It's like a little brother that desperately tries to be you but fails in every way.

Fuck Wyoming.

DELET
>DELET
DELET
>DELET
DELET
>DELET
DELET
>DELET
DELET
>DELET
DELET
>DELET

Rural western WA is the best spot in the US, in my opinion. Conservative, empty, affordable, enough water to survive, few reactors, high biodiversity.

You forgot New Jersey.

damn i feel so ashamed that i dont even know anything about USA. it looks like a shithole tho.

Arizona

Honestly i just wanted some (you)'s. im fuckin starving over here

Pretty much everywhere. Even the wind knows Wyoming is terrible and tries to blow you away.

just did a 5k mile road trip that took my through your shit state.

yes, the national parks are amazing. and thankfully the federal government hasn't allowed you to fuck them up like you have the rest of the state.

I have never in my life seen a state where everything - from food, to architecture, to customer service - was so consistently bad across the board. Literally every experience I had outside of the national parks was horrendous.

Every person I encountered seemed to absolutely hate their lives, which explains why everyone drives like they are suicidal.

Honestly, we should just reclaim the state before your inept local governments can ruin whats left.

Considering the fact that there is a supervolcano under it, any state far away from it would be better.

looks comfy.

This.

T south Alberta

>it looks like a shithole tho.

Yeah--rolling plains, herds of wild bison, and mountains suck. Enjoy your 500 year old dilapidated stone cucksheds and tiny medieval streets.

Have a bunch, starving college student.

You don't know how terrible it is, barely any "Syrian" "refugees" at all.

This

My pups

That doggo looks like a bro.

Texas

>North Mexico
No thanks.

It certainly is

You never hear anything about Rhode Island, ever.
or Delaware

Do you really care of your states? You are attached to them? Do they each have an identity, a culture?
For example Wyoming is a square, it's hard to believe that it's anything else than an administrative concept...

Was there for a week earlier this year. Immediately started looking for jobs in Wyoming in my field. I just didn't want to move to Gillete so I'm still waiting. The land is magical.

Damn

Wyoming is our nuclear command and control. So administrative is correct. It also has the fewest people per sq mile.

Yes. Every state has its own culture. Remember each state has the population of a Euro country. You guys are totally all the same even though your neighbors

How safe is Wyoming when the nukes start raining down within 3 months of Hillary's election to POTUS?

Montana may be pretty awesome, but WY has the most percentage of whites, plus the economy is good. so no.
Wyoming > Montana

America has a few distinct cultures. Wyoming is split into two of them. Eastern wyoming is part of the hole. It's a blank, empty nothingness of hills and plains that extends along that line on our political map that divides south dakota and wyoming. Under 500,000 people live in the hole and life is defined by being absolutely untamed there.

Southern and Western Wyoming, Northern Colorado, Southwestern Montana, Idaho, Utah and Northern Nevada are part of a culture in the United States defined by being rugged, willing to face incredible odds and never giving up to the environmental adversities. It's a harsh, difficult life, but that's why all the extreme sports venues are there. There's a book that explains it much better than I have here:

amazon.com/American-Nations-History-Regional-Cultures/dp/0143122029

____

So while many of the states out west are just administrative demarcations, they've acquired their own cultures over the years. Wyoming is every bit the state of mountains, big winds, cowboys, hard working and ranching. Utah has become mormonland. Idaho is about root agriculture. South Dakota is a financial powerhouse. These places have only had recorded history for 140 years, so give them a bit more time before you go shooting your baguette mouth off about shit you know nothing about.

mah nigga

just stay out of the Willamette valley though, too many fuckin hipsters and Cal transplants

I hear delaware is god awful; Nothing happens and the people are shitty. Also heard that Rhode Island isn't too bad compared to other states in that area

Thank you for this clear answer mon ami grassouillet.

Montana

NO!

Also, my house is 180 year old, no offence.

wow this state is so beautiful

just look at the scenery on the interstate

so serene..

Implying it's worth getting offended over the age of one's residence.

Was there in September. Great state! I really enjoyed Yellowstone.

What cities?

Michigan

Texas

How is Vermont and Maine? They're white, pretty good nature and comfy gun laws.

You americans have all this natural beauty...But do nothing with it.

Why do you sit here, on Sup Forums shitposting when you can be out climbing mountains and exploring forests. Smh

Pic releated, british beauty

Is Montana, dare I say, our state?

Yes, all of the states that aren't located in the Yellowstone valcano's killzone. Anything you build there and if your descendants are to stay there will be destroyed.

It really is though.

Virginia is pretty cool if you don't live in the cucked northern areas like Arlington or near DC.

I go there on business monthly. Billings is full of Mormons and meth-heads
Bozeman is nice though

I spent my youth in a forest, with a gun, where me and my family were the only people for miles.

Oregon.

No
Definitly shit tier
No
NoNo
Do you even import, brah
>so shit you get paid to liver there
>getting paid
>work
This guy gets it

Glorious Keystone State checking in

Colorado here, when I want some 30rd Mags and Beta mags I go to Wyoming. I live near the border so it is only a 1 hour trip. By the way Neds Treasure is somewhere in Wyoming.

I love the drive from sturgis to bellafourche(sp?), then through ashland, mt on the way to north idaho. Just wide open. Run literall 130mph. I do love the remote Nevada drives too.