Drumfkins actually UNIRONICALLY think that this little ugly non-human thing should have the same rights as an actual...

>drumfkins actually UNIRONICALLY think that this little ugly non-human thing should have the same rights as an actual human just because it fits within their political agenda to oppress females from fully liberating their sexuality

Literally repulsive

What if that was you? And that was your mom's hand? And then the doctor threw it out? Pretty fucked up.

ayy

If its not a human what species is it?

I would understand and accept my moms decision because I'm not a bigot

It has human DNA, therefore it is human...Politicans don't give us rights either you pleb..

Guess they fucked up on your abortion huh?

>females

Are women animals to you? Creep

it is not about rights, it is about maby this kid will be another saddam hussein, how can u miss such opertunity ?

all life is scared the grandfather does nothing by accident who can own a rock who can own a tree only the great spirit when will the white man understand this

i voted for trump and i disagree with his policy on abortion
checkmate faggot

Guaranteed replies.
But not from me. Saged and hidden.

A fetus. Any other label your over-imaginative and simple mind would like to classify it as does scientifically not exist.

They didnt have abortion at the time, so go ahead and kill yourself and complete your mothers bidding

Why are you continuing to oppress your mother by remaining alive and how did you survive the abortion?

It's more human than a filthy libcuck.

At least it has the potential to become great.

Your potential stretches to being a cuckold and deepthroating immigrant cock.

As for "liberating their sexuality", that should read "refusing to accept responsibility"

It's not my fault if some skank can't close her legs. No one is forcing them to fuck around like whores.

dont be so harsh on yourself OP

holy shit that's fucked up

I've coughed up phlegm with more rights than that.

You're depriving that being of a future like ours. It is prima facie very morally to kill a fetus. Only under very specific and extreme circumstances is abortion morally permisible.

If human life does not start at conception, where does it start, and why?

Saying it starts anywhere else is arbitrary pseudoscience.

Either human life is precious, or it's not.

>ugly non-human thing should have the same rights as an actual human

Funny, that's the exact same reasoning that racists use against niggers ;^)

Oh look - the badselfeater guy is triggered.

Liberals are literally satanists

Fuck off and die in a fire, heathen. You have no respect for your own species and no gratefulness for the chance you were given. You mentioned sexual liberation. Those two words trigger me more than anything. "I want to fuck everyone and have no consequence".

The childlike mind of the modern left in action. This shit destroys nations. There is zero sustainability in this mindset. Kys Pham

10/10 bait, made me rage

>liberals don't think killing babies is wrong

but you don't give a fuck about that fetus when it becomes a person. you can't, because you're willing to force onto other former fetuses the huge burden of child-forming and child-rearing. not your right you ridiculous fuckwit

Ayy lmao

Challenge:
Justify banning abortion without making false equivocations or appeals to emotion.
Go

Underrated

Human cells =/= person.
Sperm are human cells but that doesn't mean they're people. Cancer is a clump of human cells but a tumor isn't a person.

Fetuses at a very early stage of development aren't people.. I would say you can start considering it a person when it starts to be aware and experience pain and why we don't perform 3rd trimester abortions. Same reason an old person with dementia is still a person and we shouldn't off them either.

if you're against abortion you literally deserve to be as non-existent as the non-lives that get sucked out of cunts every day. hahaha, did you hear that? "schwick". another fetus going AHHHHH MY NON-LIFE as it's being ripped from a cervix. good.

That's fucking disgusting. You want me to save THAT?

Save it for the fucking dumpster maybe.

Shit is gross.

best post in thread lmao

>it's okay for hillary if the mother aborts in the 9th month

How can one be pro-abortion, but not be pro-gun when your whole argument is "for muh children".
Just doesn't make sense Hillbilly

That still doesn't give you the right to deprive it of its future

I really wish your mom had aborted you, as should every mother of faggy liberals. The world would be better off if you all drank bleach.

It starts at natural birth. Once it exits the womb then the ball is on the court and the clock starts. Not debatable. If I was president I'd sign a bill for women to have late term abortions after 8 months.

I would love to talk to an abortion doc. Even if you don't call them babies it's gotta take a special kind of person to do this.

I support abortions, I guess. I kind of wish I was aborted than have to go through a single mom raising me again. Also image how many more blacks there would be without abortions.

The only reason I'm for abortion is so that faggots like you don't produce viable offspring.

>fetus becomes
>forces burden
You are literally and in a seriously non-joking way retarded. You should've kept your legs closed/used a condom/abstained from sex. You are proving with every word you post that you have no adult development other than use of sex organs and have no viable opinion on anyone else's life due to the fact that you think its perfectly fine to casually kill humans in early stages of life. Evil, shitsucking, satanic son of a bitch

Is this shit supposed to tug at the heartstrings?

>look, it's a living organism!

Yeah, we knew that already you moron. Mice react the same way if you poke them, I don't see you protesting that Mice Lives Matter.

I support Trump and I think abortion is fair game for anything without a U.S. citizenship.

They want it to be a grown man so that they can hang it for being innocent.

>oppress females from fully liberating their sexuality
abort yourself pls

There is a special place in hell for those who abort.

>against aborting an ugly little non-human fetus
>wishes I was aborted when I was an ugly little non-human fetus

Drumfkins have got to be the biggest hypocrites on planet Earth.

Death is a part of life, I am vegan though. I think we should be encouraging birth control and sterilization rather than murdering babies.

AAAAAAAA AAAAAAAA AAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

jesus-is-savior.com

You're killing babies faggot. That's all that needs said. Now go cry over some lion that gets shot by a random dentist.

>liberal cucks actually UNIRONICALLY think that this little ugly non-human thing should have the same rights as an actual human just because it fits within their political agenda to destroy every single white country on the planet

Absolutely degenerate

Potentiality arguments are weak in my opinion, particularly considering that about 20% of pregnancies end in miscarriage anyway.

And I particularly agree with the person you're responding to, in that people who are pro-life always tend to be anti-welfare, yet the direct result of many unwanted pregnancies is single welfare moms. The women most likely to get abortions are black, young, poor or a combination of those and ill-fit to parent. It seems that the amount of concern most staunch pro-life advocates have dissipates the second after birth.

Murdering children because you just had to fuck and don't want to be an adult is not part of life

she was just a little googoohead. i would have taken care of her. shame on you.

>fetuses
>not human

>wishes I was aborted when I was an ugly little non-human fetus
kind of because you support this evil

Aren't you killing thousands of potential babies when you jerk off?

That's just fucking sad.

>Hillary's campaign is being aborted in the final month

It has human DNA so it is human by all means.

>hilldawgs UNIRONICALLY think we should sacrifice this thing in a child sacrifice racket's lair

Literally shaking right now.

>it's not murder, it's a post-natal abortion

you can't fertlize a fleshlight idiot.

>Supporting Trump means you 100% agree with everything he does.

If that was true then Hillary supporters should be in jail.

underrated

pol can barely call blacks human.
And wants to call a fetus human.
Yeah, I agree with you, none of those are an actual human.

Are you retarded? it will not develop into an elephant or a dinosaur, you sperg, it will develop into a human. You weren't born a full grown human, were you? you started as a fucking sperm.

No I recycle them. That's not a baby retard a fetus is. It's ok though muh women's right to fuck every google under the sun and abort because they have no self control.

Nothing really separates a child a day away from birth and a child a day out of a womb.
Your distinction has zero basis and is some arbitrary bullshit.
If your argument is some dribble about personhood then infanticide is morally permisible since those kids aren't really self aware anyways.

This is the most wonderful image I've ever seen. Every time I read one that I think is the worst one on the board, I come across one that is even funnier.

you are degenerate

Still killing thousands of potential children. How do you think they feel knowing their life was wasted inside a sock?

I really worry that this may be an unironic view in 10 years

Banning implies a law. The state makes the laws. It is in the best interest of the state to not allow abortion of potential taxpayers and contributors to society.

Why is personhood "dribble"?

Well then you're not killing babies, you're killing fetuses. Two different things.

I thought this was a chubby trap in thigh highs and chastity from the thumbnail.

Imagine my surprise.

holy shit is it still alive? It looks like its recoiling, trying to stay inside the mother

This desu. Sterilization is the solution to the 'bitch in heat' problem.

>fully liberating their sexuality

Anyone who still subscribes to this in current year is a walking mass of cock warts, herpes and the clap.

I don't give a shit about abortion desu. It used to disgust me, but after learning what I have about the nature of women, I don't care anymore. I think they should have access to do it safely.

The point is that, Trump thinks this to. He doesn't have to many illusions about female nature and despite the rhetoric, knowing that makes men callous towards women. But he has to virtue signal this to win the Wal-Mart vote. Roe v. Wade will not be repealled, and women will be free to practice safe medicine (though, that's the minority of abortions) and even the women who are doing it out of convenience or w/e will be getting legal, medically safe abortions. Quit yer fucking complaining.

But it's still a living thing.

Do you actually think that her tuna odorous labia is a gateway to it's life?

You're alive inside the womb you know.

Reason why you don't remember being in her womb is the same reason you don't remember the first few weeks/months of being out within the open world.

No, it's not her body!

>but it's kept alive by that cord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, just like a machine keeps someone alive in a coma. Shall we smash that machine and let the ill person die?

>muh sexual liberation
What libration.

Whores are always unhappier in the long game of life.

>please
>happiness
are totally different things

Just because some cunt can't keep her legs open, does not mean people should have t pay for her even extra form of welfare.

Only reason abortion should be kept legal is if
>life in danger for the woman
>she was raped

Swallow the fucking pill next time you decide to fuck around with strangers in your bed.

That will be the day I go full breivik
When will this degeneracy stop? I'm not even looking for perfection from society. I mean, fuck, how hard is it to take precautions? Mutually masturbate, oral, condoms, pulling out. Do something other than say,"fuck it, we'll kill it later and make another to celebrate". When does it become literally sexual magick/child sacrifice? Society is fucking close

You're arguing that a fetus isn't a person until it leave the womb which is complete bullshit

fake and gaywaaait a minute

Video looks fake as fuck to me tbqh since they're breaking it apart and pulling it out of the very entrance to her vagina and not her uterus.The little hand sticking out in the beginning makes it look particularly staged.

Probably just the suction from the vagina pulling it back in.

I don't. You can murder all the niggers you'd like.