Sum up in one single sentence why American troops fought a war in Afghanistan

Sum up in one single sentence why American troops fought a war in Afghanistan.

So that Isreal could continue to exist.

Reasons...

The military industrial complex desires wealth.

How about one word:
Imperialism

But it's not like whole country is to blame, it's the power hungry government and corrupted presidents

To get Bin Laden

We made the terrorists and then got rid of them in the name of regime change.

So George Soros could destabilize the middle east and brown up Europe.

Blood for the Blood God.

Imperialism
Stupidity
Warmongering

>power hungry government and corrupted presidents

Save yourself time in future and just say "Israel".

Pharmaceuticals.

Also acceptable: opium.

Mudslums killed Americans on American soil, that shit doesn't fly.

We did it for the lulz.

Easy, because the Rothschilds wanted it......

To prop up the American Petrodollar

They thought Bin Laden was there.

To show Russia that we could win a war they couldn't.

great thread, i rate it 9/11

Free Palestine

open borders for israel

To die for the jew rat empire.

Rare earth minerals, pipelines, opium...feminisms

judea and summeria are free of the arabian invaders
no

4 the lulz

We fought for the wrong reasons.

WE WUZ GOOD GOYS.

because the terrorists hate our freedoms.

the jews said so

you have to admit that we kicked the living shit out of those ragheads though

scary brown people were waving around AKs luckily dick cheney was there to save us

Because "guests" of the Taliban government planned, trained, and carried out an attack on US soil and then the Taliban government wouldn't hand them over.

>But it's not like whole country is to blame, it's the power hungry government and corrupted presidents

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

'Cuz this here's AMERICA, and American troops FOLLOW orders, they don't question 'em.

OURS IS NOT TO QUESTION WHY, OURS IS BUT TO DO OR DIE, GUNG-HO! GUNG-HO! GUNG-HO!

>WHAT MAKES THE GRASS GROW?

BLOOD, BLOOD, BLOOD!!!!!

Jews.

Not really. At the time of 2001, when all of you retards were shitting in diapers, there was this goat fucker named Osama Bin Laden residing there killing many of his sheeples while teaming up with the Northern Alliance who actually were able to hold territory from the Taliban.

Until Ahmad Shah Massoud was assissintated, then shit hit the fan in Afghanistan.

That is an easy one OP.

"They wanted to be the good goys, and fight the baddies responsible for hurting the homeland."

That's like Mike Tyson wading out to the middle of a river and punching the water until he can't lift his arms anymore and then wading back out and saying, "I just gave that river the beating of it's life."

Sure you did, Champ.

Sure you did.

My Freedoms

To bring Afghans liberal democracy - the solution to all their problems. Remember the name of the opening campaign? OPERATION ENDURING FREEDOM.

Because the U.S. dollar derives its value from forcing Arabs (OPEC nations) to only sell oil in said dollars, thus creating international demand for the dollar.

Heroin

To try and catch Bin Laden before our down syndrome POTUS side-tracked them with an entirely new war in Iraq for no reason.

we fought to get respect.

Pretty sure "Operation Enduring Freedom" came sometime during the Obama presidency.

The only thing to blame Bush for was being a pushover to Cheney.

Dick Cheney is comparable to Hillary when it comes to corruption, if not more.

to secure a land route into China

Fuck you

Opium Fields.

I agree, but he still had down syndrome, enough to declare "mission accomplished" back in 2003. Jesus Christ I still can't believe he was president sometimes.