Would you have preferred this Spidey Costume?

Would you have preferred this Spidey Costume?

Get rid of the black lines on the side of the torso and make the websooters red.

Its borderline identical minus raised webs, the look of the spider and the shoulder lines.

Why does Rhodey look like he's walking around in his underwear?

Say no to raised webs.

Yes.
Fight me you motherfuckers.

Why are Spider-Man fans so autistic over his costume?

Because Spider-man might have the single best and most iconic costume besides supes

This

Agreed.

I'd have preferred if that shithead Spiderman wasn't in the fucking movie. he ruined the whole goddamn movie.
>we could have gotten a GOOD airport fight, but they had to re-shoot it close to deadline to shoehorn in the worst part of the movie.

The suit we have now looks fine, the mask in this picture looks really odd.

>The suit we have now looks like cgi rubbery bullshit
FTFY

>wrong
On opposite day maybe. You can't seriously have watched Homecoming/CW and not noticed how shitty the cgi suit looked.
Spiderman only wasted time that could've been used on BP or Cap and was out of place in this flick.

because no CGI yet. the costume is just there for the CGI team to have references.

raised webs>nearly invisible webs

So you are a retarded cum guzzling fag?
Just making sure.

He looks like a cgi goon and that's a fact. CW was a good movie, but don't go pretending that Spiderman added anything of value.

Yes. I prefer raised webs.

Fuck yes.

No

I believe the asm2 outfit is the best version we've had to date with raimi coming in a close second

I would have preferred he wasn't thrown in as soon as the deal between Sony and Marvel Studios was made. But yeah, anything that cuts down on the more obvious CGI is a plus.

Raised webs look better on film

Nah, I much prefer the final product.