Let a Kazakh Norwegian tell you something

Listen, I am a Kazakh/Norwegian born and raised in Norway. My mother immigrated her legally, she followed the law, she had no problem integrating into Norwegian society even though it made her soft. My Mother, an immigrant, votes for FRP and so will I next election.
Let me tell you something: there are more niggers and arabs here in my little Norwegian city than there are in Aktobe in Kazakhstan. I'd think there are more niggers here in Norway than the whole of Kazakhstan. This is true. It is absolutely sickening seeing them everywhere and sometimes it feels like I am in Africa. This is not the Norway I thought would be like.
Let me tell you that I am Orthodox Christian, like my mother, and as you probably imagine, my views are a little "outdated" here in Norway. I am too conservative for Norwegians. Norwegians don't like me, many call me a racist because I was in a fight with a Somali nigger muslim at school and because I am openly right-wing, which young Norwegians fumble over since I am not ethnic Norwegian.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Integrating into Norwegian society makes you soft, naive, gullible and too tolerant. I will never be able to "integrate" into this country. I do not understand these people at all. I know I guy at school that is very patriotic and dislikes foreigners, also a Christian, but he is not fully Norwegian. He is half Hungarian. Not fully Norwegian, but on the behalf of Norwegians I feel the need to be patriotic and Nationalistic.
This is getting insane.
I do not like this country anymore. I can't walk 5 kilometers without seeing niggers and Muslims, and I mean a lot of them. My grandparents house, after they died, was made into an Asylum center. I live a block away from 8 foreigner "refugees". I have talked to them sometimes and learned that they are literal parasites. Can't even speak a little Norwegian even though they have been here for months.
And the worst thing is that I am disliked by many young Norwegians because of my views. I am too conservative for this country. I do not feel at home here and do not know what to do. This country and her people are pathetic. I have done so much good for Norwegians, but they dismiss my love for Norway entirely because I am too Christian and too conservative for Norwegian "inclusiveness" and "tolerance" standards.

So it's a very sad situation here in Norway. I feel like this country is already lost. Norwegians openly support Multiculturalism, now more than ever after what happened in Utoya. Brevik was an FRP supporter and an anti-immigrant fanatic and you can imagine how that hurt Norwegian conservative politics.
It's very important that Sup Forums understands that there exist people like me out there. I am willing to support whites than the paki scum living in Norway any day. Trust me, I know these "people". They are vermin. Convert to Christianity, Sup Forums and don't let you country end up like Norway's situation.

The spirit of Commander Brevik lives in all of us...

Thank you for being based Norwegian

if only there were more of you. 80%+ of immigrants vote Left, pretty much everyone exept those who are from Eastern Europe.

Next time someone calls you a racist tell them to check their privilege and remind them that you are the son of an immigrant.

>tfw you go outside during the day and there's barely any swedes around just niggers and arabs mindlessly walking around the city all day

I love this country but the people who live here are disgusting and brainwashed.

Never lose your pride for your home, just direct your anger towards the cause of the problem which is your elected officials.

1. Are your mother ethnic kazak or ethnic russian? I guess that you are mixed norwegian/something.
2. How is the orthodox churc compared to the lutheran one? Is it part of the russian church or is there an independant norwegian orthodox church?

How did you migrate to norway? What kind of program?

Based immigrants are (obvsiouly) the rights strongest weapon against the left.

>half mongol
That puts you in an interesting position. That means you're immune to white guilt and it means you have those genocidal central asian spirit.

Since Norwegians don't want to fight the sandniggers, you have to do it for them.

>Listen, I am a Kazakh/Norwegian born and raised in Norway
Leave.

The swedish people who keep wanting this and still do are a huge problem too.

I grew up surrounded by paki scum. I know how they act, how they treat Norwegians, their violent tendencies, all of it. Not going to say that I am not a problematic guy. I have punched and intimidated people before, but never a Norwegian. Why? I don't have the heart to hurt a Norwegian. They let my mother come to this country and integrate. I have only been violent against foreigners, never a Norwegian.

What I can't seem to grasp is the insane level of naivety going on in this country. Norwegians, especially the young ones, are too "open-minded". Almost fanatically so. It angers me to no end. I am Kazakh but I hate foreigners that refuse to assimilate, and guess what, I am criticized by Norwegians for being racist! Unbelievable you may say, but it's true. Being nationalistic and putting your own people first is seen as bigoted here. It is insane for me. I say that Norwegians should be more patriotic and put their own people first, and I get stamped as a racist. Just saying that you like Trump is seen as crazy here!
And the funniest thing is that is that I know this Kurdish guy at school. A real nice guy, but hangs out with the wrong sorts of people. My Kurdish Friend HATES arabs like me, but he doesn't admit it openly. Crazy shit.

i agree with all you say as a norwegian guy. If you stray from the multiculti your basicly seen as a nazi...

I try that, and it works to some extent. Shuts them up for a second, but then they just recite what they already said with more "tolerance" bullshit speak. Political correctness Americans call it.
Exact same thing here, my friend.
1:My mother is Ethnic Kazakh from Aktobe.
2:Orthodox church here... almost none. One in Oslo, another in Bergen, but they are few, my friend. I mostly visit protestant churches, but they are too... emasculated? Yes, something like that. Also, Orthodox Church is much more conservative, supporting traditional gender roles and such. Less degenerate I guess.
3: My mother took Norwegian classes and studied here for some time. She majored in Mathematics back in Soviet. She is very smart and I love her a lot. That was all I think. Took her five years to become citizen and she started voting for FRP right away.
I am on your side, my friend

Same deal here swedebro though it's Asians not Arabs and niggers
Getting swamped by Asians is better than getting overrun by sand and jungle niggers

I agree that Norwegians are too naive and including. They bring stray dogs into their houses and expect the dogs to behave. Do not despair however. Nationalistic pride is on the rise, and most of the people I know share the same disgust for the muslim- and nigger communities. If Trump wins, you will see more and more people speaking out - I promise.

I think this is people are beginning to see reason after what happened to Sweden and Germany.

That's because you live in on the of the big cities. The people living in small towns on the west coast or up north are much more critical to immigration.

If you want to meet people with nationalistic views move to a smaller town.

Kazakhs are total bros and honorary Aryans, we have never had a problem with Kazakhs, least of all Orthodox.

Oslo here. Taking the bus and seeing 50+% niggers absolutely disgusts me. And now because of all the fucking gypsies you can't even take the bus at night without worrying about being pick-pocketed.

We need something more right-wing than FRP.

You realize kazakhs are literally turks right?

If people want to go to the devil, can anyone stop them?

It the same in most west European nations and the USA too.

Nothing will change their views you can only give them more of what they want.

It will kill them or cure them.

This is the Christian way, if someone demands you coat, give him your shoes as well.

Gypsies are the worst though. I'd take 100 Koreans over one them, at least they open decent restaurants.

What does a Kazak look like?

You are still an untermensch

I absolutely love that painting. A hallmark of Norwegian patriotism. But no, I am sadly not as optimistic as you. It feels like this country is already lost. How can we undo all this terrible change that has happened?
This is true. Nationalistic whites love me for being a patriot. But they are in few numbers unfortunately.
Thank you for those kind words, my friend. I dream of moving to America one day with a beautiful Norwegian girl. Though it seems like my chances at that have drastically decreased.
I live in a city of only 50,000, friend. That is not much.
I feel your pain.
Read up on on the Mongol conquest. We used to be a Turkic people, but in 13'th century we were subjugated under the rule of Ghengis Khan

pic related is Church where my mother and sister where baptized

sounds like you need to move north. we are a bit more conservative here. also plenty of orthodox churches bere cause of russians

Would you ever consider moving back to Kazakhstan if the situation gets out of hand?

Elliot Roger

like average mongoloid-turkic subhuman

here in georgia we have such saying. if you are living under foriegner's hospitality you should wear same clothes as him, that means don't be pain in the ass for them. if i were the in your side i wouldn't have give fuck i would behave like norwegians do and wouldn't care about improving norway unless their people started to think about that you are foreigner in foreign country man you have no choice, stop giving too much fuck it will be easier for you.

I recognise a lot of what you say(I'm Norwegian), however I think a lot of us are just shy politically, and there are also like a lot of western countries, consequences for being politically incorrect. I don't really care for multicultural loving Norwegians and feel no obligation to save them. The people who can see the threat and prepare are the ones that will live. People have to save themselves.

And you're still a faggot.
Pic related is what Kazakh look like
They do not deserve our sympathy nor our help. Let them rot, their decision, I do not care. I never liked Muslims or Norwegians with no love for Christianity
I might do that in the near future. What city would you recommend?
That is wise, but I do not agree completely. I will still be nationalistic on behalf of Norwegians, why not. I have very little to lose

don't know what to say about whole nation except they are liars, btw my grandfather told me how he went in eastern ukrainian village (during ww2) and some gypsy soldier serving in romanian army was binded to the tree in nearby forest with basically no stomach it was gutted out really a horrible sight, when he asked out why would people do such thing to a soldier they answered that he was child rapist, on the other hand you have lots of child rapists and you are doing literally nothing about it

Do you live in Oslo?
Well, the sandniggers are there to punish those idiots that tried to get us into the EU. (They and akershus had majority for joining the EU)
Thats it really.

This isn't you blogg, fucking loser.

Breivik supported Israel, you dipshit

Jesus. You are a fucking loser. Deal with it. BOOO FUCKING HOO. NOBODY LIKES ME.

Fuck off. You just a fucking loser. You haven't done shit for this country.

I can trace all of my ancestry to Bavaria with solid multi source proof to 1100 CE and to 800-900s CE with interchange sources. You are on the other hand is a steppe subhuman who learned how to poo in a loo under the soviet rule

he is not ethnic Kazakh though lmao
My friend, I have no obligation to save these people, but it just pains me seeing what is happening. I have lost a lot of trust and respect from ethnic Norwegians after my actions and views. Do I care? No. I do not care. I only care for REAL Norwegians, not these other pussies. Will I lose a lot? I don't think so. I don't hope so. Also, I do not believe a great disaster will happen. Seems unlikely.
I know, this isn't a blog. Thank you for bump though.
OK? I don't like him

actually nobody likes him because he has different political views so much for free speech, pretty sure he would be one of the *cool* nigger guys norwegians have but with liberal views

ELDARIK ETO TI?

NASTYA BLIAD GDE TI BILA TAK DOLGA
IA LUBLU TEBIA

дa нy вac нaхyй cтaкими пиpaгaми

Real patriots in Norway that I know likes me. I do not need approval from a white-trash whore like you my friend.

Politicians and police alike are using Sweden as an example of what not to do.
We pretty much closed our borders to (((refugees))). We've voted against EU, twice (muh oil).

And anyone who doesn't think Romas are on the absolute bottom of the race ladder is objectively wrong.

mongol brat

You know what? He is probably and ugly piece of shit that is incapable of holding a conversation without say jews and shit, then wonder why frp lose ever fucking four years.

And instead of trying to make a "better country" he goes to his fucking safe space.

He a fucking loser.

I rock a MAGA hat at my university every day I have class. If I had any friends to begin with I would probably have lost them, but it's fun how triggered some people get just from the sight of it, including some retard SV professors.

"Real" I'm pretty sure you hanging with half shit people. They aren't "REAL" they half shits like you .

Fucking hate racemixing. You are a mom or dad is a fucking traitor.

>I'm a right wing asian in Norway
Just move to Finland.

>he is not ethnic Kazakh though lmao
True. and you're not 18 yet either. Get out.

>SV professor
My lord, I feel sorry for you

Fucking half shits talking shit about my country.

Remember back in the old days fuck face like him would be consider worthless.

Trist å se hvit-soppel som deg. Hvorfor moter vi ikke en dag? Fortell meg, horeunge, hvor bor du?

True that we're too PC and pro multiculturalism, but don't drag your stone age fantasy into this. People can manage quite well without it.

:P
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

>move to a smaller town

You see, i always see people tossing this cheap excuse in this board, but enough is ENOUGH. This won't solve any problem, your people will move to a smaller town, and the big cities in few decades will become a shithole, and guess what is going to happen? Some people living there will move to your small town, since it has become too problematic live there(without realize they are the problem), and, as soon as you see, you will have to move to even smaller and isolated towns, since the old small towns are going to become what the big cities were decades ago.

This cycle will continue until all the native people of your fucking country disappear, either by demographic and social consequences, or due to moving out of the country.

You people need find a real, effective solution as fast as possible, the tides are against you, even more if you consider said country is Norway. People need to mobilize and act, at all costs.

to not show your true intentions is more...profitable and much easier and with higher quality of life he just makes it harder on himself georgians are one of the biggest redpilled people, but nobody acts like him in foreign country lol there were like 5k ww2 german collaborators that settled throughout norway after they lost war but have you heard of them ? were there any presentions against them ? no, because you should respect your hosts and act like them that's common sense or at least in georgia it is
i am studying politics (master) and i can only say this, communist revolution happened because empire was very unfair towards lower classes, fascist uprising in germany happened because whole world was not just towards germans and nationalistic uprising will happen in these countries because of this same reason. you are young and you are reckless for sure but you will be needed after like 10-15 years not now just enjoy regular life while you can

>stoneage fantasy.
Being pro-borders, religiously devoted to Christianity, pro-assimilation and supporting Norwegian Nationalism is stone age? Fuck are you talking about, Torbjorn?

Are you new to Sup Forums? Why didn't you call him ahmed or Jamal?

Jesus christ these fucking half shits are fucking failures.

that's fucking awesome if you aren't autistic about it. my teacher last year was shit talking Trump and i started defending him, she was stunned

t. Ahmed Abdul Mohammed Hussein Hassan

do you want me to "nationalise" your sister?

LMAO. That is the dumbest thing you can do in class my friend. I am glad I have not done that yet but God knows I might start defending him if my libshit Social Anthropology/Political Science teacher starts spreading lies

blue eyes? Are they common among kazaks or only mixed russian/kazaks?

Mixed.

we ate still a unoffical part of eu :(

Race and ethnicity matters and the only thing that matters. Objectivity in matters like this is for people without roots. It's a spiritual matter, not one you can tally up on a spreadsheet.
Suppose some Children of Man type disease hit Bavaria and no one here could have children so everyone adopted babies from Japan instead.

They'd speak with Bavarian accents, eat Bavarian food and behave in many ways like Bavarian people (though in many ways they would not owing to racial differences in behaviour).

Would you consider them the same people as the Bavarians of today?

Fuck I wouldn't want the yellow bastards here even if they were superior to us in every way, because they are *not* us and never will be.

I take it you live in Oslo

Wait, you're not in Oslo?
Where the hell are you from?

Trump is loathed worldwide, how would his reign as a global punchingbag and laughingstock make nationalism in Norway more viable?

Only in steppe subhumans much ducked by superior Russians and Volga Germans. Average steppe subhuman looks like this

This is what I tell Norwegians, just more subtle and less Stormfront-like

i saw on the wiki page of kazakstan demographics that the share of russians have dropped. Is it due to mixing maybe? What do you know about hte make up of kazakstans demography and ethnography?

what are you then? Russian? How is the russian demographic situation?

Keep telling yourself that, gopnik

None of your business to tell anything to Norwegians. They have enough racial consciousness that is hidden for in-group events. You wouldn't know, because they wouldn't invite you or speak about it to you in the first place.

lol that slav who's grandgrandparents were exchanged for hunting dogs pretends to be muh nobility

You have to understand something.
If you went back 100 years, being open minded to the point of naïvety worked perfectly well in Norway. Surrounded by other Norwegians, we went from a dirt poor shit-tier nation to the rich-as-fuck place we're now.

Being trusting works, because well, there weren't people around that you couldn't trust. Hell, the military itself functions around the notion of trust. You get told what your goals are and then you're trusted to go and get shit done.

The entire country is built up around people trusting eachother, and this loss of trust is killing us. Fuck, trust is how we fought for a thousand years. You can't have a shieldwall without trusting the guys to your right and left, can you?

But since "everyone is the same", we're taught that of course you can trust this somali "refugee" just as much as your neighbour.

We're going to end up as America at this rate. With none of the cool shit, and more niggers.

They drop because Islam has been spreading after the fall of Soviet and because of mixing. Russian girls love Kazakh boys, my friend. They crave the Kazakh cock

Southern German. See
In racial matters Russia is cucked the most in Europe. Moscow is about 40% Russian and islamic asians make 20-30% of county population.

i love norwegians .
pic related is norwegian who fought for us against vodka monsters in abkhazian war

I have no problems with people like you.
Thanks for trying to integrate.

This is very much true, min venn

the woman looks finnish, she clearly has some asian face features

Haha, it's the least I can do

>I will never be able to "integrate" into this country. I do not understand these people at all.
What do you mean "integrate" ? You were quite literally born here. You shouldn't have to integrate unless you were homeschooled, frozen out for being a Kazakh or strayed out of society yourself. Don't you mean that you disagree with one of the major lines of thought in Norway?

I find myself begrudgingly voting FRP, a party that prostitutes Norway to the highest bidder, simply because every other party has insane immigration and foreign policies.

Thankfully, our star Minister of Immigration Sylvi Listhaug enjoys an enormously high approval rating due to her strict policies. There's a lot of immigrants and colored people in Norway, but no majority. Just so you know, I'm not white.

I didn't grow up near the capital, but when I went there recently I did notice the different ethinicities more.

also, fuck Breivik. Not just for being a murderer, but for completely messing up the political landscape and giving leeway to the PC movement.

How dumb do you have to be to consider supporting Breivik? His net impact was extremely negative. He did kill a bunch of people you disagree with politically, which is positive if you're a psychopath lacking regard for human life. But it's still the same impact as pissing in the ocean. Compare that to making the entire country more pro immigration and afraid of the extreme right. When the only significant recent act of terror in Norway was done by an anti-immigration fanatic, Muslim terror loses its weight as an anti-immigration argument

Hating someone for the way they are born is the lowest of the low. Would you hate someone for being born type 1 Diabetic?

My parents are Guatemalan + white Cuban . I had no part in that, why hate?

I have no relation to Russia, but financial. I was born in Neuburg an der Donau
The there is a reality where Russians, Germans and even Azeris and Chechens wipe the floor with subhuman steppe chinks. You wouldn't find a kuckzah girl that didn't try Eurodick

but geneticly is the share of russian dna declining or just assimilating? I also saw that russian men die earlier and russian women give birth earlier. Is there many kazak men raising the children of russoan men?
2. Do you now the TFR bu ethnicity?

>Norway
>not totally cucked
Here's your globalist whore leader with south korean globalist whore leader

>nationalistic diaspora/half breeds

I can never understand this. What about Kazakhstan? Do you like your (other half) home nation?

it does not matter if kazak girl fucks a euro if there is no offspring...

>world leader meets world leader

FYI that woman is the leader of our "right/conservative" party.

I am 100% German with almost 1000 years documented family history in Germany and I am not integrated into this joke of a nation at all.

I was raised with patriotic values. Like drawing lines and when somebody crosses it you hit, like keeping your word no matter what, like always loving your country and defending it no matter what. et cetera.

Most Germans in my generation do not share these values or can't even compute them.

I am less integrated than a nigger