Sup Forums, i'm scared

Sup Forums, i'm scared.

i know a lot of very smart people, and i follow some very smart people on social media... and nearly all of them are CONTINUING to ignore any and all news that challenges their brainwashed Democrat worldview.

for example, i know a guy who has autistically studied video game engine architecture and built several complex, extensible game engines while in college. he's smart as fucking shit, really, truly autistically brilliant guy. his social skills aren't horrendous, he doesn't come across as being too much of an autist, he's just a really smart guy.

even in the face of all of these recent Clinton scandals, he continues to do nothing on Twitter but retweet all of the insipid and blatant propaganda HuffPo et al. are pulling out of their asses to try to cover Hillary's ass at whatever cost. shit like:

- infographics of all the people Trump insulted on Twitter
- increasingly desperate attempts to compare Trump to Hitler

and, most insultingly,

- articles that take accusations against Hillary and try and "turn them around" on Trump. like, "Donald Trump’s Companies Destroyed Emails in Defiance of Court Orders".

like... who falls for these false equivalence comparisons and other blatant forms of propaganda? i understand falling for the Democrat platform because Bernie, Hillary being a woman and therefore perfect, etc., but like... as things get increasingly dire for the Clinton campaign, these incredibly intelligent people double and triple down on their fucking bullshit brainwashed preconceptions, even in the face of truth.

they take all incoming information and filter it according to the narrative they've already settled on in their minds, due to emotional conditioning from the media. they don't question anything, even as more and more contradictions arise. some of the mass media is even starting to cast doubt on Hillary's innocence! and yet, they refuse to even consider the possibility that they were and continue to be Wrong about everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

terrytao.wordpress.com/2016/06/04/it-ought-to-be-common-knowledge-that-donald-trump-is-not-fit-for-the-presidency-of-the-united-states-of-america/
blog.dilbert.com/post/152379707591/a-lesson-in-cognitive-dissonance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i totally expect the fucking moron average American voter to fall for this propaganda, but i thought that there would be more of a correlation between intelligence and ability to see through this fucking bullshit. that is 100% not the case.

what makes these people act this way?

here's my ideas:

- desire to be successful in their career means that they subconsciously default to the percieved "majority opinion" of their peers
- respect for people who are smarter and more successful than them, many of whom are figuratively in bed with the Clintons
- inability to change their minds about something now that they've committed these messages to their social media feeds and established their position as part of their "brand"
- for the men, desire to appeal to women and protect them because that's how beta nerds do
- for the women, desire to appear as a Strong Independent Women because of career ambition and/or success
- for both sexes, desire to be "feminist" and "fight for women's rights" because they've been brainwashed to believe first-world women somehow don't have rights
- etc., feel free to fill in your own here

this leads me back to why i'm scared. what's going to happen next? are all of these smart people going to lose their fucking minds as the evidence to Hillary's corruption continues to pile up as Trump's 108D chess game enters its final turns? literally, are they going to need psychological treatment? or are we going to have a fucking delusional class of intelligent people that continue to remain mindlessly loyal to the globalist elite, hindering Trump's efforts to squash them?

i think we're on the verge of the largest mental health crisis the world has ever seen. or, rather, we're IN the largest mental health crisis the world has ever seen, and it's about to get a heck of a lot worse.

>intelligent people do not support Trump
what does that tell you, user?

>smart
>people

90% of all people are sheep regardless of intelligence

People are more controlled by their emotions than they think. Even your conservative opinions may come from a natural disgust for the way liberals think.

The Japanese cult leader that became famous for gassing Tokyo's subways had a large cult that mostly consisted of nuclear scientists and other high IQ professionals.

The desire to belong and emotions will almost always outweigh intelligence in decision making.

Intelligence doesn't save you from pathological thinking. It's pathological exactly because you can't detect it, you need it pointed out to you. If you try to highlight their cognitive dissonance, they will attack insult and ignore. That's natural. Something has to happen that shakes their political outlook and cause them to evaluate everything that's the nature of the red pill.

Smart people, like my brother who are busy raising a kid and programming all day will happily pick up and run with news stories rather than verify them. Here I've been informing my family that Trump is misrepresented. It's upsetting, but once made aware you can't go back to sleep.

I think I agree with this, if you don't have critical analysis skills, which are extremely rare. You won't be doing much thinking, of course you can be a genius in your field, but that isn't the same.

Because he's running a campaign based on hatred and fear.
He is just as dishonest as Hillary, just as corrupt, but not even half as competent.

>but not even half as competent.
He's competent enough not to get caught using private servers in office, arming terrorists, employing people who brag about vote fraud and not get recorded about being a two-faced politician.

How the fuck is crooked hillary competent? Hillary is a cheap girl. Everyone with a little bit cash can buy her politics which leads to shitty politics.

These type of people only believe in something unless there is "absolutely, mathematically verifiable proof."

They are new to politics and don't realize all warfare is deception. They don't realize there is never solid proof of an international conspiracy.

In the real world you must take the puzzle pieces you have and extrapolate to see the complete picture.

Newsflash:
>Democrats are generally smarter than Republicans

Wow who'd have thought?

Intelligence makes itself manifest in different, nuanced ways. Ask yourself who's more intelligent: An aerospace engineer who works for NASA but will happily allow his surroundings, environment and childrens' futures to be utterly trashed, compromised and corrupted, or a low level office worker who is politically active and aware to the subtleties of politics and the unseen meta-machinations of power? Oftentimes people we tend to think of as stereotypically "smart" (i.e. people who have formidable knowledge in one area) are often simply "autistic" in that their intellectual horsepower is very narrowly channeled towards one narrow area of interest or, say, a system that operates on very rigidly defined rules (think mathematics). Meanwhile the political world is much more nuanced, dynamic and entropic; it requires a different type of intelligence (think about The God Emperor).

Don't forget that good students are particularly prone to being sheeple.

>An aerospace engineer
>engineer
Literally a tool.

I keep seeing this tranny and I don't know where he's from.

Intelligence is relative.
Issac Newton lost his life savings by giving in to greed and herd mentality and invested in the South Sea Company which was in a bubble and eventually crashed.

i think it's way more than that. for all intents and purposes, they are living in a separate reality than i am. they are taking in the same information as i am, and interpreting it differently. perception is reality, what is "true" is only what you believe is true. to religious people, their religion is 100% fact. or, when they slouch on their religious duties (prayer, attending service, etc.), it is "fact" in their minds that, "eh, the Lord doesn't really care too much about that, I'm still going to Heaven."

i truly believe that, for example, that super smart guy i mentioned, basically lives in a different reality than i do. his is a reality created and propagated by the media (both mass and social), reinforced by intellectual peers and validated by equally deluded and/or corrupt role models. mine is a reality that looks past as much of that as possible and seeks the actual Truth.

i truly want to believe that Trump's actions (Presidency or otherwise) will gradually massively redpill everyone on just how fucking delusional most of us are, and just how much the media affects us, but i'm pretty doubtful that's what's going to happen.

or, let's say he does. let's say Trump wins the Presidency, works day and night to expose the tangled weave of corruption he inevitably finds himself presiding over. what if the world has only been tenuously held together this long BECAUSE of all the money and favors going to and fro? what if bringing honesty and transparancy to arguably the most powerful government in the world ends up affecting us in massive, negative ways?

we live in extremely unpredictable times and the rate of change, in general, is only cranking up as time goes on.

the same thing that makes these people smart: reading and studying shit so it becomes ingrained in the brain in order to be able to play that information like a proficient musician is the same thing that brain washes them

they read article after endless article with liberal agenda and it brainwashes you

this is why lots of people are frothing at the mouth opinionated about something like climate change

if you sit through some boring lectures with actual data, you see its a bunch of bullshit and fraught with problems and is no way scientific, but you have to stack that up against the literally thousands of shitty little 5 paragraph news articles about how we are all going to die next year, no, i mean next year, ok, its really getting hot, ok guys, im really serious this time, next year we die, ok next year, g-guys, ok now we really got the data that says we are going to die

They aren't smart, they're "educated".

Autistic people seem to take absolutely everything political at total face value, never questioning motives or goals of people who make propaganda. Instead they think everyone is truthful and that the world is as simple as a tv screen.

That's my general findings regarding "intelligent" people and politics. They're naive as ever living fuck.

>he thinks just being smart will save you from brainwashing
The smart but credulous people are the most easily brainwashed of all

Your findings are fucking retarded.

>perception is reality, what is "true" is only what you believe is true

I think you are wrong about this, there is an objective reality, and this is what you are complaining about. There are people who reject, the objective fact, that Hillary Clinton is a terrible person. You seek the truth, and objective reality, whereas others accept as truth what they perceive. Maybe its just how you worded it.

Its simple, people arent supporting Hillary cus they think shes perfect, they know shes fucked up and on many points very incompetent. But Trump is WORSE.
Honestly anyone who thinks either of these candidates are actually any decent is a moron. You just gotta pick the lesser evil.

educated an intelligence are two very different things.

>he visits Twitter
laughing_lizards.jpg

It's conformity mixed with little information of wikileaks and so on.

>Trump is WORSE

Explain

>as things get increasingly dire for the Clinton campaign, these incredibly intelligent people double and triple down on their fucking bullshit brainwashed preconceptions, even in the face of truth.
>as things get increasingly dire for the Clinton campaign
>Clinton campaign
>Clinton
Well, looks like you're totally immune to irony then. The fact is that that sentence would be a hell of a lot more true if you replaced 'Clinton' with 'Trump'.

You yourself are a pretty good example of the epic level of denial going on in the minds of Trump supporters

They spent a lot of money on dont hate nigger classes at college so they refuse to admit 5+ figures of money were wasted on classes to counter intuition, logic, and facts.

If a rich guy buys a porsche and its crap he will say so if a guy spent his life savings on one he will say its the greatesr.t car ever while crying to himself.

Clintons already got it in the bag. People in general arent that interested in the news and if they hear about emails then so what? Whos gonna give a shit about emails? Its a lot more attention grabbing if trump says meanie words

People arent gonna u turn on clinton over some emails

>for example, i know a guy who has autistically studied video game engine architecture and built several complex, extensible game engines while in college. he's smart as fucking shit, really, truly autistically brilliant guy. his social skills aren't horrendous, he doesn't come across as being too much of an autist, he's just a really smart guy.
yeah well, ben carson is a neurosurgeon, but that nigger is retarded at everything else. he comes across as a weirdo

Why do people continue to force this meme?

There is hope. I got a lifelong dem friend to vote Johnson by falseflagging as Steinfag and dropping subtle redpills

This type of person both
>Steals opinions from the majority
and
>Autistically refuses to admit they were wrong

>tfw to tall to be scared

Liberals are some of the most closed minded people you can meet. They may be intelligent but lack awareness or the ability to think critically about anything that challenges the worldview spoon-fed to them by the media. Thats the reason so many people on Sup Forums are former liberals who managed to overcome their closed-minded worldview and objectively examine ideas.

That's a very naive way of looking at it. Lets break down a few things instead of this binary "more evil, less evil" nonsense, alright?

Clinton=Been in politics since high school, learned how to scheme and rig the system from the master, Alinsky. Has been manipulating every aspect of the system for personal gain for her entire life, and is extremely talented at it. Is that evil? Does evil even matter here? No, what matters is that she knows how to get away with doing absolutely anything imaginable inside of government.

Trump=Has been forced to negotiate and deal with others his entire life, whether he conned someone at some point or not is irrelevant, he had to work without the power of government on his side. He's largely stayed out of politics besides donating to individuals in hopes of getting a favor here or there. He knows next to nothing about politics, he's a horrible liar, and he can't get away with anything to save his life. Is there a measurement of good or evil in here? No. He's simply incompetent with politics.

Which kind of person has a greater ability to do harm to the people from the oval office?

The important thing is to remember that people can't go full 180° overnight. But we can at least guide them towards a questioning mind state and let them find their own way after that.

A lot of people are saying "Democrats are more intelligent then Republicans. I want to talk about that.

Yes they are, or at least they have been for the last 50 years or so. I've come to think this is part of the problem. When 95% of the intellect all gathers on one side it turns into a circlejerk.

We see this so clearly in the modern left. Their intelligence has become their fault. They think that liberal opinion must be correct because all the smart people think it is, and I'm smart!

There's very few people who break rank and actually take a critical look at themselves. They just sit around and circlejerk about Republicans and christians being stupid while they are extorted by crooks.

This. I don't even care if the position people come to resembles mine. As long as someone has proven they can analyze a political position beyond spouting buzzwords like "RACIST, SEXIST, XENOPHOBIC!!!" Then I can at least respect them even if I disagree.

My favorite buzzword is "bigot". I like it because everyone who screams bigot is almost always a bigot.

1. Intelligence
2. Education (book smarts)
3. Common Sense (critical thinking skills)

These three attributes seem to be separate entities. They can work together therefor go hand in hand for some people, but this is not the rule. Some people just don't seem to have these attributes balanced out properly.
The people you are talking about probably have a lot of one and two, many just have a lot of two. A lot of Sup Forums seems to have a lot of one and three, many of us with just a lot of three.

This is all broscience of course, it's how I interpret things.

This is veering into Kantian territory. There is (probably), a reality outside of ourselves, but we can only experience that reality through our perceptions and are unable to take its entirety. Our own perceptions are going to be subjective and furthermore we draw different conclusions based on different knowledge that we already have. Everybody is living in their own movie folks. Trump dropping the red pills is just making other peoples' movies more like our own.

Bravo, top post.

You realize that because they refuse to acknowledge true information, their existence is worthless, right? Their brains are compromised. As legitimate participants in society, they are gone. I have witnessed it first-hand in enough cases. Almost all of the ideological left is simply beyond help.
They can not be intellectually persuaded, and their ideological aims are physically deadly to us all. Because they can not be intellectually persuaded, the only recourse we have is force.

I've stated this before, Sup Forums. If you don't have guns, buy them. The left is now a physical enemy. There is no more possibility for peaceful disagreement--it can yield no ground. We are going to have to shoot all of them. We are going to have to clean them from the countryside and siege their cities until they starve to death or surrender into our gunfire. It is just a matter of preparing and waiting. The key until then is to avoid lighting the fuse until a critical mass of patriots are primed and the military is ready to defect from the unsalvageable leftist government. We can probably expect Russian help.

Only dumb fucks support Trump.

i have no idea whether Trump, Kaine, or perhaps even Paul Ryan will end up President next, i'm just saying that the Clinton political machine is rapidly falling apart before our very eyes. i'm not going to pretend i know what events will transpire between now and Election Day, and how the events will affect the minds of the voters. any prediction ability i had has gone out the window as the election has gone further and further, surprising me with twists like a well-written tv series. i thought Trump was going to win early, even before the nomination... but then i thought Pussygate, combined with a bombshell-less final debate would be his downfall.

the Comey announcement and subsequent fallout seems nuts though. the mass media are starting to back off on their rabid support of Clinton. anti-Clinton hashtags are getting through on Twitter. some idiots i follow on Twitter, previously vocal in their support for Clinton, have gone entirely silent on political matters.

when Clinton was trying to "slam" Trump about not paying taxes, even the liberal-ass hippie smart-guy not-Trump-supporting Jonathan Blow was irritated by the way the media was spinning Trump's tax avoidance as anything but a legal, optimal business strategy.

minds are being swayed left and right, back and forth, and i have no illusions that i know where the will of the people lies, and neither should you. so much of this election is unprecedented, only a fool would think they know how it's going to turn out.

Persuade OP, persuade.

You need smarts as well as good genes, that's the god-tier combination.

MENSA Member here.

Voting Gary Johnson. Not because I particularly adore him as a politician but because I identify closely to Libertarian Party principles such as free-markets and limited government involvement in the private sector. With 5% of the popular vote, the Libertarian Party will qualify for additional funding in the next election cycle.

And if you want my 2¢, Sup Forums should begin to focus on their local rep races more so than the Presidential race. You have more power to influence it and it matters a lot more than POTUS.

You have to make them think they came to their conclusions on their own. You can't say them x owns y which leads to z. No. You have to drop information about those things in hope the other person questions it a little bit and puts the pieces together

You're dumb, but you're right about the local rep races.

t. Person with an IQ high enough to realize MENSA is a scam and Gary Johnson isn't a Libertarian.

Which part of "media indoctrination" do you think is just and only a Sup Forums joke?
People hold these ideas like dogmas, and feel personally insulted when you try to test them. They do this instinctively so they feel better with themselves and their own close groups of people.

These people will not hear you or understand what are you trying to say unless they realize (by their accounts) that they're wrong and need to be corrected. You're trying to undo months, if not years, of permanent dissinfo spamming about LOTS of things, but returning to the point: how Trump is a big bad guy and Hillary is the most important person ever attached to a vagina.

At risk of sounding a fedora, it's the same thing with Coca-Cola or any commercial, non-life threatening product.
It's sweet and the carbonated water makes your tongue feel funny, but the taste is really THAT good you need to drink it every single day, maybe more than once in the same day? Is it really better than any another soda?
Why do you even need to drink soda in the first place, why not juice, tea, or just mildly cold water? We could argue is better to drink once in a while, yet why exactly that trademark and no others. Taste is a learned trait, not something inherited.

Oh god, I've seen this Mensa dudes get offended in the past, prepare for an ear full sir.

>what makes these people act this way?
It's really simple, they are just stubborn and don't want to admit they're wrong.

Humans are herd animals and as such we tend to try to belong to a group of people. This can be an idea aswell

You're probably voting Trump so you're most likely pretty dumb yourself.

t. Gary Johnson supporter 4 lypfe

Most people, regardless of their intelligence, form their opinions first and then cherry pick facts that support them instead of trying to view all the facts and then form their own opinions.

By the way, game engine architecture isn't easy but it's not super hard either. It really doesn't take a genius

Isnt it shocking that this guy will be the president of the USA once Hillary is arrested and hauled off to jail....after she is elected. ?

He's not alone, all smart people understand that Trump doesn't know shit about anything and that wild card is more dangerous than an ALLEGED classified e-mail mishandling scandal.

Anyone that honestly think that Trump has the integrity (self admittedly doesn't), or the wherewithal (his promises exceed the limits of the presidential jurisdiction) to implement any of his kooked up outlandish promises is distracted by rhetoric, only hearing what they want to hear and dismissing anything to the contrary as SHillary propaganda even when said by himself.

I like most other intelligent people just assumed it was a running joke that got taken too far but when you sit back and see the actual seriousness and conviction some people peruse with in support it's very .. discouraging.

I'm personally amazed that a charlatan can contradict himself in the same breath, make promises that are impossible to keep while offering no actual cohesive plan with no shortage of scandals himself can get this far.

The fact a man a 230 IQ from a different country has to take time out of his day to explain the fact that Trump is completely unfit to be president and address it with a level of seriousness is mind boggling desu.

terrytao.wordpress.com/2016/06/04/it-ought-to-be-common-knowledge-that-donald-trump-is-not-fit-for-the-presidency-of-the-united-states-of-america/

Because their angle of attack on the intelligent can be thought of as poisoned altruism. Turning hope into bias by using planted figures of perceived authority, which then echoes amongst fields.

It's a kind of social manipulation evolved from people who wouldn't just accept the money.

Alinsky evolved.

>High school or less
Folks who'd probably benefit the most under a welfare state somehow voting against their own interests. Unless they're just rural "rednecks" and would be despised by good goys no matter how many distance-learning courses they took.

>Some college
People who bought into the post-secondary meme but were intelligent enough to realize how deep in debt they'd be if they stuck with it. These folks have a net worth in the black and want to keep it that way. Of course they vote Republican.

>College grad or up
Groupthink sheep who stayed the course like good goyim. Got their status symbol meme degree and are currently $60,000 in the red. These people will vote for any party that has any prelude to economy-ruining student loan forgiveness. Natural traitors who vote Democrat.

>Which kind of person has a greater ability to do harm to the people from the oval office?

Don't forget the Democrats have shown themselves willing to do anything to protect Hillary Clinton, always attacking anyone who questions her. Republicans on the other hand have either a tepid support for Trump or actively work against him.

A Trump presidency means a true return to checks and balances, If Trump does something worthy of impeachment, we can expect Congress to follow through. This means Trump has every incentive to not do criminal things. You can't say the same thing about Clinton. The Democratic party is unified in their support, so if there is any attempts at impeachment they would prevent the 2/3 majority needed for it to happen.

>his promises exceed the limits of the presidential jurisdiction
if you think Trump is the first Presidential candidate to make promises outside of their jurisdiction, this must be your first election

a fcking leaf

Nice salad of logical fallacies poopdick.

Terrence Tao is a bellend. Remove your attempt at an appeal to authority (could you have picked a worse "authority"?) and the rest of your logical fallacy salad ("all smart people understand X", etc.) and there is nothing left.

Back to le tumblr, ye fiend.

>if you think Trump is the first Presidential candidate to make promises outside of their jurisdiction, this must be your first election

I for the life of me don't understand how this is remotely a justification. It's a common excuse and a logical fallacy. ('tu quoque') . And the the level at which Trump does it is unparalleled in recent memory.

I like posting here. I don't pretend Sup Forums's groupthink is always right though. a group of black sheep ARE still sheep.

you don't have to accept my opinion it's just my opinion. Counteracting ideas give us better judgement.

her base finds the ideas of accountability and responsibility abhorrent

even to the point of not taking responsibility for their own votes

fuck'em and feed'em fishheads

Yeah. That was just sad—Terrance Tao clearly has zero understanding of the nuances behind American politics.

Do you think he can name the head of the US Chamber of Commerce? What about the immigration Gang of Eight? The intelligence "Gang of Eight" supervising the Benghazi consulate? The George Soros "do as I say in Albania, goyyim Hillary" email? What about the 7th Floor Group? What about the Wall Street influence behind the ACA and the Republican-supported continuing resolution bills that allow it to continue until well after Obama leaves the White House? Is he aware of the new "trickle-down" economics of free trade and illegal immigration?

I seriously lost a lot of respect for Terry. I thought he was a humble guy. Now he's an arrogant, elitist douchebag, and I hope the government stops sending him grants for autism research. He has no business with his propositional sophistry until he takes a civics 101 class.

To put it simple, he wants to get laid

Sadly, intelligence only helps you develop the system in which ideas work, not the propensity for your own ideas to be wrong. That is a personality trait. As long as they don't delve into matters, intelligent people can be just as or more ignorant than the average person

This is more about self esteem than actual intelligence. People who are easily cowed and guilted into voting into the "minority and womens rights" candidate will try their best to conform with what the other sheep in the flock think is the morally correct decision even though it makes no fucking sense because she has enabled war crimes and human rights violations in scope and atrocity far larger in scope than Donald ever has.

smart people dont use twitter

its not about intelligence its about belief. they believe. the more advanced the belief system is the more difficult it is to break because all the rituals keeps a person invested in the cult

If your friend is as smart as you say it is likely he has never been wrong before, he is fighting for himself, not for her.

how could you be so stupid, gawd. he's fighting for the good of all women everywhere, because they need to be protected, because the evil men (not HIM tho, HE'S different) are always trying to keep the women out of everything, purely on the basis of their gender alone. can't you see????

>>/Reddit/
is that way friend

(by which I mean, you're absolutely correct)

Intelligent people are really good at drawing inferences, whether they question the premises or not it is a different matter. The reasoning required to build complex systems like your mate has, is different from the one usually used to asses the political environment.

Intelligence is a meme.

Some of the most intelligent people I know are fucking idiots.

Some guy I know has like a greater than 150 iq who's in Mensa and we got into an argument the other day because he thought that the human body works better the hotter it gets because it doesn't need to warm itself up. Yes, he thinks the human body works better in 40 degree heat than in 20 degree heat.

But he's super fucking good at pattern recognition, mathematics and hard logic.

It's cognitive dissonance. They are delicate and can't handle their ego and fragile self-identity being attacked so their brains automatically create a false justification or rationalization for their beliefs. It's essentially a brief hallucination. People with low self esteem are more likely to do it.

blog.dilbert.com/post/152379707591/a-lesson-in-cognitive-dissonance

the 10% of people you agree with?

I'm a stong independent thinker I don't need no lambs

what? Are you fucking retards pretending to understand this 12yo is trying to say?

They can be even worse, since they have the conviction of their intelligence.
Usually, what we call intelligence is the ability to draw inferences from premises, not the ability to question said premises. And that's where the problem resides.

>i am very smart, and i know smart ppl, smart ppl smart ppl , smart ppl smart ppl , smart ppl smart ppl really really smart ppl

becuase i am smart and they smart becuase they are voting trump.

>that doesnt mean you are stupid becuase if you ae called intelligent it makes you feel intelligent.

Find a Flaw in your logic OP i dare you.

Most people are not born with any inability to successfully analysis the entire range of political data that is available through an endless supply of media, and then form a coherent answer. To expect people to is naive, regardless of how intelligent they are.

I think the ability to successfully form an analysis comes from having a good childhood for the most part

dumb spic

Did you find the missing gene in your genome?

Outside of internet cesspools, people just do what they want, and a lot of smart people out there still exist who won't be shamed by fedora memes or whatever little trend cesspools try to come up with. Normal people don't even know that cesspools exist.

He will think the way he wants, and it's weird how you specifically focus on this guy. Admit it, you envy his intelligence and you are just bitter he's not on your side so he can bat for your team.

>smart ppl , smart ppl i am very smart smart ppl , smart ppl i am very smart becuase when i am smart i am smarter than you, becuase thats what smart ppl do, being smarter then others smarter ppl smarter than you.

>So if you vote smart vote trump!!!

>if you are not stupid you are are going to vote tump !!

user, think about all the Sup Forumss that fell for this bait.

And started saying Dilbert was a underappreciated cartoon didn't realize he was trolling

Politics involve feelings more than logic.

Every other answer in this thread is useless. You can to go sleep now OP.

>He will think the way he wants, and it's weird how you specifically focus on this guy.
it's called using examples to illustrate a point. plus if i didn't make it clear, more and more of the retards i follow on social media are shutting the hell up about the election because there's been so much doubt cast around it, yet a handful of very smart people continue to do little else but retweet and share propaganda

>Admit it, you envy his intelligence and you are just bitter he's not on your side so he can bat for your team.
which team would that be, friend? any implication that I am on any kind of "team" was entirely in your own mind, and just goes to show how simply you and people like you think.

>what if bringing honesty and transparancy to arguably the most powerful government in the world ends up affecting us in massive, negative ways?
It probably would, but just for a while. People have too short sight about most everything.
If truth and reason would become more a norm, good times would eventually follow.

I think it's to do with how we are taught to learn funnily enough. Ability to critically engage with information you encounter without taking it on as a value is important and some people haven't been taught to do that. This is more irresponsible than fraud in my eyes, because these people have the faculties to free themselves, but not the skillset to enable them to use their faculties.

It's also really easy to embrace one unifying fact, and 'trump is racist hitler and if you disagree you too are racist' is a great emotional impact that suppresses rational thinking. Tribalism then takes over, and people think they are on 'the right side'. Trump voters are like this too, but I think more democrats will walk across the aisle.

why do millenials dont read things that you can use and not all that fucking bullshiet you like retard.

its called Populism, and hitler used it to ascend power.

Atack what they fear, make them feel unconfortable, atack their hopes and dreams.

there you go, they will talk about you. but what ppl dontget is the fuc ker can say everything he wants but the hate is going to be recived by you not him. Thats how it works, make them feel miserable, so ppl atack you for suppoting him.

Damm amerilards are so fucking stupid and easy to fool.

Neve belive socialist and populist, if you dont belive me, check out all those sudameicna goverments and watch how they fail.

full of populist, pretending to lisend to ppl but they end up in a dictatorship more like musolini or hitler.

but you stupid shits ae too young to even get it. just fuck it let it be Sup Forums a second redit shithole

Fuck off faggot no one cares about you or your feelings or your made up no bullshit. Go in your bunker and kill yourself.