Stefan Molyneux

What's his endgame?
Why is he pretending to be a female fan?
Comment is still up on frozen video
Inb4 not an argument

Copy paste from a private message?

Why would he copypaste a private message into the comments?

I bet its Mike. He always seemed creepy to me. I think he would be the kind of guy to actually fake a comment from a woman.

Assuming that is him pretending to be a fan at best you can call him pathetic for it but who he fuck cares. Content>character I'm so tired of "well who leaked emails?" I care about what's in em all about cfg baby all about truth baby
I'm not tripppp trip bald on acid. Noooo

that's odd

Oh look, it's this thread again.

Molyneux tells the truth about things, that's why he's popular. Keep scratching the barrels, losers.

Embarrassing.

Which truth does he tell, given he seems to change his opinions at least once a year?

I think it's Stefan desu, he's been going off the rails attacking atheists, libertarians and conservatives lately, not sure what his endgame is but I think he's becoming a fascist

poor guy
i also want a gf but i'll probably never have one

No this comment if from years ago, that's an old video from when he was still talking about mental illness and women being terrible.

Because you should never, EVER, change your opinions no matter what new information comes to light.

Stefan is obviously just re-posting positive comments from the YouTube comment section on his Google+ account when he re-posted the video. He does this on a regular basis both on Google+ and Facebook. If you look at the comment section, you'll see this same comment. Nice troll job though.

That is just one of several posts. That is why it has that via Google+ shit because he frequently adds user comments to his google page.

Deal with it faggots.

It's not that old

Not an argument

In case some faggot decides to say otherwise.

Obviously photoshopped, nice try Stefan- keep up the damage control

Political history. Current events. Crime. Leaks. Culture wars.

His personal convictions are all developed from first principles. His guiding axiom is non-aggression. He is very consistant and only revises his perspectives in light of new evidence, as all rational people should. No major changes come to mind, why don't you enlighten me?

This 2014 thread is evidence enough that those on the losing end of politics can't handle the facts and must go after the man.

Search Lajune McMillian. You can find the exact comment farther down dated before the comment Stephen reposted of it.

I smell faggy Mike somewhere in these comments.

He stores his cum in mason jars.

>pretending to be a female fan

SAD!