Is 2016 the weirdest year yet?

Is 2016 the weirdest year yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1vx3_2ks5qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Cp6COxHpJsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2016 has been a fucking ride and I've been loving every second of it. We laughed, we cried. But in the end, this board can safely know that it actually made a difference in the political world

I knew not bothering to vote, and staying online to create meme images would have more of an impact.

Nothing's even come close to it in my lifetime.

We could make contact with Aliens next month and it wouldn't surprise me

Thanks to a Weiner that sent pics of his weiner the world is saved

Unfortunately reddit will get the credit for your work.

you're in a coma, wake up

Can someone please explain the Weiner stuff? I haven't been here for a while because exams and shieeet.

What if I told you, we're all in a simulation?

o shit don't jinx this shit

It's okay. Gotta keep our super secret club super secret. November 8 is just the beginning.

it's been fucking nuts
i've basically called the election though

>mid sept. 2015
>shooting shit with a friend over drinks
>"Clinton's gonna get the nomination"
>"Trump's gonna win"
>she laughs
>"Bernie's got it in the bag and Trump won't even win a primary"
>i propose a $40 bet that it goes how i called it
>she smugly laughs and agrees
>mfw 8 days from now

youtube.com/watch?v=1vx3_2ks5qQ

As I understand it, Wiener was being investigated for pedo shit after sending nudes to a kid and the FBI happened to find incriminating emails from Clinton on his computer or something

It's just a matter of memeing it hard enough

FBI reopened the Hillary email investigation. Long stor short they found out she was associated in helping out a pedo named Anthony Weiner into sexting young chicks. Pretty fucked up shit

>reddit
>getting anything

So this is what "truth is stranger than the strangest fiction" means

Don't forget to PRAISE KEK

SHADILAY BROTHER

CHECK EM

Check'd, kek'd and praised

>tfw had this exact conversation in 2015 with my roomate but bet $100
>tfw after bernie lost he said trump still wont win and bet double or nothing
>tfw i banged his gf while he was asleep stoned

>Be Anthony Weiner
>Be pervert, have a thing for underage girls
>Do some sexting with some 15yo
>People he didn't want to find out, find out
>Investigation initiated
>Remember, Anthony is married to HUMA FUCKING ABEDIN, closest aide to Hillary Clinton herself
>A shared computer is seized for the Weinier investigation
>Whaddayaknow, there are some new, unknown Clinton emails on it
>Not only might this have new evidence on Clinton, it also proves Huma was lying about not knowing about the server
>Scandal ensues
>Front page everywhere, including left wing shitholes like CNN
>Huma sacked
>Hillary dropped by her media cartel
>Trump Surge in the polls
>All is well with the world

SHADILAY

Double checked

Clinton is still winning
qq more drumpfkins

Damn, Hillary seems to have a habit of mopping up other peoples messes.
Poor girl could work as a part time jizz mopper in the White House after Trump wins. Sad!

Ever wonder if all the mayan 2012 shit was just 4 years off the projected date?

PROOF: all non-Trumpers are cucks

i think all the happenings for the past year has postponed my suicide. may Kek keep them coming

>Long stor short they found out she was associated in helping out a pedo named Anthony Weiner into sexting young chicks. Pretty fucked up shit

That's not what happened at all you stupid retard. The FBI was conducting a separate investigation of Wiener in regards to his sexting an underage girl, and they found emails on his server from his estranged wife and top Clinton aide Huma Abedin that apparently are of value to investigators who worked on her email case. Then Wiener might've cut a deal with them, because he shortly allowed the FBI to investigate his emails without a warrant.

It's anybody's guess as to what those recovered emails contain.

I'd be pretty mad I wasn't simulated into an 8inch dick alpha who can talk to women

>tfw i banged his gf

You're degenerate kike scum, but otherwise good on ya pal.

So?
We've been in the limelight too much.
We work best when no one remembers that we exist.

Funniest part is that he proposed an "open relationship"

He dry humped a 350lb negress once and she was on a nonstop cock carousel for months.

By the end of it, he was a nervour wreck because she was constantly cancelling pland with him to go take a load to the snatch

we're the illuminati counter

Good.

If the Jews taught us anything, it's that working behind the scenes is more potent a position

I'd be surprised if all of this madness happened by chance

Hold out for next year user.

At this rate there will be aliens by April.

According to a few leaks, he is cooperating fully.

Also, there were approx. 650,000 emails found on 4 seperate devices in weiners possession... rumor is that it was all for "life insurance".

My guess though is that the FBI already knew to some extent about these emails.
I mean the NSA has had them since at least '09. Weinergate was just a convenient cover to finally blow the lid on this shit.

>not bulling cucks while financially dominating them by electing a god emperor

Feel bad for you it was pretty fun tho

If you do it for the credit, you belong on Reddit.

>we cried
shoo shoo faggot. there hasn't been a single down hill moment. Also fuck off with this we shit.

Skynet will gain consciousness and become self aware on agust 29th 2017 @2:14 pm eastern standard time. We only delayed judgement day two decades and Shillary or drumph will be the catalyst for our destruction.

>"open relationship"
kek...yeah that'll totally always work

>(((open relationship)))

Can't argue with thpse trips.

But we own the internet.

That's a comfy song

I do wonder about the number 650,000. Sure, that might be the total emails in Wiener's possession but how many of them are Clinton's and how many are Wiener's himself? I thought I heard the number of emails from Clinton was closer to 10,000. Still a massive number and still likely to contain something incriminating, if these are from the 33,000 she deleted.

Off course

You'll dress only in attire specially sanctioned by Sup Forums. You'll conform to the identity we give you, shitpost where we tell you, browse where we tell you. From now on, you'll have no identifying marks of any kind. You'll not stand out in any way. Your entire image is crafted to leave no lasting memory with anyone you encounter. You're a rumor, recognizable only as déjà vu and dismissed just as quickly. You don't exist. You were never even born. Anonymity is your name, silence your native tongue. You're no longer part of the System. You are above the System. Over it. Beyond it. We're "them". We're "they". We are Sup Forums.

Holy fucking yes, so far anyway. What if 2017 is crazier? "Trump decides to conquer the world, recolonise Africa, make America the first country to put someone on the sun, nominates Hillary.

The only this left now is for Hillary to shit herself on stage.

>it actually made a difference in the political world
I want to ridicule this but deep down I know it's actually true.

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE CAP OF INTELLIGENCE INSIDER PREDICTING THIS A FEW MONTHS AGO???

Not FBIanon, it was a different guy who laid out that comey would, before the election, come out as he has with tacit support from obama, etc...

It was eerily spot on in this case, and worth consideration imho

>nominates Hillary
...for the first female sent to an all male prison by a president

we wuz?

We only need one good one.

The 2016 Mummers parade foretold this would be a great year.

I'll just leave this here.

This is what the great LORD says: Let my people go, so that they may worship me. If you refuse to let them go, I will plague your whole country with frogs. The Nile will teem with frogs. They will come up into your palace and your bedroom and onto your bed, into the houses of your officials and on your people, and into your ovens and kneading troughs. The frogs will go up on you and your people and all your officials.
—Exodus 8:1–4

I'm seriously beginning to believ our meming broke reality.
The world looks like a fucking parody of itself right now.

WTF I love sending dick now

Sup Forums always did it for the lulz you stupid cancer faggot. Shitposting for a real good cause is a bonus from time to time. Stupid plebbits do it to boost their ego and to hop on the fame train.

KEK wills it!

2bh it is not over yet

Just remember, this will be in history books until the fall of western civilization

Devil trips,nice

>tfw we are people who matter in the overall course of humanity

Czech'ed. Shadilay.

The rides not over my friend. The great meme war will remembered for ages. I don't think I'll ever have as much fun shit posting when it's finally over.

post yfw Weiner was a Sup Forums plant

Wait till Killary wins. We'll have ww3 in december!

I dont buy it, why would clinton voluntarily say "release all the emails" when she went through so much to delete, hide, and lie so we never knew what was in them.

I think this is supposed to pull attention away from the vote rigging, and the real info (wiki leaks).

I dont believe comey would go behind obamas and the doj's back.

I find it suspicious

Compared to the summer, fall was very slow with happenings.

>Weiner of Pedophile Kike Anthony Weiner results for the failiure of 274 million dollars campaing of his dyke wifes lover.

Anonymous5?

He did say that Obama was reconsidering the support for Hillary.

in the context of this year, stuff like the military coup in turkey or south korea secretly being controlled by a cabal of druids almost seem like footnotes

Well said.

It still hasnt set in that trump will ptobably win. Im not even anti-trump, but imagining a trump presidency still feels so unreal to me.

In all my years on This Mortal Coil, I could not have predicted what a fucking oddball year 2016 would be.

Like, Latvia could suddenly disappear and I wouldn't be shocked. Fuck, Finland could win Eurovision and I'd probably just go, "Meh."

Here you go bro

Last year was a bit mental too

FUCK OFF SPACE NIGGERS WE'RE FULL

If even a retard like GWB could do it, I'm pretty sure Trump will do a pretty good job

>truth is stranger than the strangest fiction

Because Hillary knows the FBI won't break protocol and release 650k emails with potentially classified info to the public

People have gone to prison for much less

Not Hillary of course tho.

Holy shit. When was this again?

jews into the oven, yes or no?

It's not over yet you shitlords. Complacency can cost us the election.

Because they're either SAP-related or will cause war to be declared on the U.S. They will NEVER be released for the general public to see and Hillary knows this. And now Hillary can say "See? I told you they were nothing. They wouldn't even release them to be read by you people. Vote for me, please."

the weirdness is definitely increasing. guys, i think the shit is about to hit the fan. i just feel it.

Just wait.

Winter-Chan is coming

youtube.com/watch?v=Cp6COxHpJsE

I T H A S B E E N W I T N E S S E D

>make contact with ayylmaos
>they're refugees

Aint over yet, here is my prediction:
>Clintons organize Weiner Accedent
>Weiner becomes a martyr for democracy and his files help convict hillary.
>posthumously awarded and schoolgirl scholarships set up in his name

Anthony is the pervert that we need, but not the one we deserve

kek I could see that happening

Do you remember this shit?

Yep.

Fur-fag posted the server IP address.

nice dubs.

Yeah that was weird as shit.

Can anyone here still enjoy normie media?
I only get joy anymore from happenings.

>I pray to KEK that Trump will win, the libtears will be delicious