The day is saved! But I have to go now. My home planet needs me

>The day is saved! But I have to go now. My home planet needs me.

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AySXu8x-RnA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gonna get one of these shits as a collector's item, since we all know her merch will be discontinued after a fucking month.

That shirt is totally radical, my dude! Wiggity wiggity!

So are those leg things like, sweat pants, or...?

I feel we should Rasta-fy her by about 10% or so.

And I think she needs a *little* more attitude.

youtube.com/watch?v=AySXu8x-RnA

Network Executive Lady: We at the network want a Powerpuff Girl with attitude. She's edgy, she's "in your face." You've heard the expression, "let's get busy"? Well, this is a girl who gets "biz-zay!" Consistently and thoroughly.

Goldman: So she's proactive, huh?

Network Executive Lady: Oh, God, yes. We're talking about a totally outrageous paradigm.

Gotta keep that sweet sweet status quo.

Newspaper or Shitty Buzzfeed Article Title: FUNNY POWERPUFF GIRL TO MAKE LIFE WORTHWHILE

perfect

it is funny how stupid the smartasses that call themselves 'executives' are.

you want money?: YOU INVEST IN GOOD SHIT, NO MATTER THE COSTS SINCE AT THE END, YOU CAN CLAIM BACK THE MONEY!

You dont want to spend too much?: DONT RUSH THINGS AND TAKE YOUR TIME SCOUTING FOR ACTUALLY DECENT PEOPLE FOR YOUR PROJECT RATHER THAN JUST HIRE RETARDS AND SELFINSERT PEDO AUTHORS!

You want to have a fanbase for your renewed IP that cares as much for it as the original version?: DONT FUCKING MAKE THIS SHIT!

And FUCK everyone here about the caps, this things need to be yelled!

Jared, I can honestly say that was the best episode of the Flowerfloof Pearls I've ever seen!

Too risky, gotta play it safe! More reboots and childhood rape for YOU! :)

Bliss:

The name's Blissy U
And I rock the telly.
I'm half-Beyonce
And a third Static Shock-y.

I'm the kung fu yaaaas queen
From OC City.
I'm a rappin' Mary Sue,
You're the fool I pity.

Milhouse: When are they gonna fight Mojo Jojo?

Jared: Quiet! You're missing all the jokes.

>ill take 'Retard clickbait article' for $500

Is her mane bliss, or blisstina? blisstina sounds stupid

her name is Blisstina, Bliss is just a nickname,

Whenever Blisstina's not on screen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Blisstina"?

Does Blisstina need to yell more, being more aggresive and have access to a time machine?

on that note? im sure theres a character like that? with access to a time machine for some reason?
they wouldnt have done that reference for nothing, does anyone know? i just remember McWolf from the T&JKids Droopy shorts calling for a Time machine in one ep.

Christina Miller: I have figured out how to rejuvenate the show. It's so simple, you egghead writers would've never thought of it! What we need is... a new character! One that today's kids can relate to!

McCracken: Are you absolutely sure that's wise, ma'am? I mean, I don't want to sound pretentious here, but Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup comprise a dramaturgical triad.

Goldman: Hey, this ain't art, it's business!

>Does Blisstina need to yell more, being more aggresive and have access to a time machine?
>Whenever Blisstina's not on screen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Blisstina"?

Oh, absolutely.

The only good thing from that abomination

the Pear knight is better, its cute in a silly way.

This has to be a joke, this design are good DeviantArt not CN

>Go to TV tropes to see if even the bottom of the barrel is shitting on it
>They're fucking defending it
HOW

The kind of people willing to write up the massive lists of every single thing a show does are so deeply invested in it that to insult it would be to insult themselves.

>Good

>Goldman: Hey, this ain't art, it's business!
>(((Goldman)))

EVERYTIME

one of you faggots should Randy Stair this little niglet

PON PON WAY WAY WAY

Filth, Filth, All Around

You just described TV tropes and everything bad with it.

They can't take a joke.

>farts Jared's cum

That's awwwright.

Link to special?

More spoiled goods, Blisstina´s Final Attack!

It's actually amazing how perfectly an episode from decades ago (The Itchy and Scratchy and Poochie Show) fits today.

An honest-to-goodness Poochie. This is fucking hilarious. I'm glad I was alive to witness a terrible show crash and burn as spectacularly as this.

This is a thing to witness.

Were the Simpsons trying to warn us

>Goes to TV Tropes
>Expects anything other than autism

>Blisstina was shot down by orange skin alien warmongers on the way to her homeplanet.

I mean, it's not like Bliss is the first Poochie, the idea of a Poochie is long used in entertainment, that's why the joke exists

>not posting pear knight

It's funny when you look at CN's twitter post about this, and how 90% of the comments are viciously ripping this whole thing apart.

THICC

>these shits

Leggings.

The Simpsons episode exists because writers trying to jumpstart a flagging show by shoehorning in a new gimmick character is a time-honored tradition.

I hate gen Z, I hate SJWs. I hate their garbage designs, I hate their third wave feminism, I hate their made up genders and sexual orientations.

This shit is putting me off from being a creator altogether. Is this really the audience we're supposed to have?