It's playing in your head, isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TwP4vSfjygY
youtube.com/watch?v=fiBLgEx6svA
youtube.com/watch?v=On4-4UuKBPU&ab_channel=NeilCicieregaMusic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The music video is.

WHAT'S THAT STAND FOR?

Well this thread isn't going as well as I'd hoped.
youtube.com/watch?v=TwP4vSfjygY

BEES

May as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=fiBLgEx6svA

The show was great but the theme song consisted of a simple bass line and some sci-fi shit around it. It's not a memorable theme.

I don't know jack shit about music, but I thought it sets a sort of atmosphere pretty well. CSI-ish investigation into crime involving aliens and weird things, walking the sidewalk to get leads and find criminals.
It's a kid's show, so I know that's not what you get, but it's not a bad song for what it is.

>It's not a memorable theme

Best cartoon theme imo plz consider watching eraserhead to get true patrician taste like me

It does a great job of what it's meant to do, no question at all.

It's just not catchy. It's simple and understated, which perfectly fits the MiB since they're supposed to be the people you never remember meeting. It's not the sort of thing you can really hum. It doesn't have a real melody or anything else to really lock on to.

Think of the music from the Castlevania Netflix series. It's perfectly fine music, but doesn't really jump out at you enough to remember it later, certainly nothing like the music from the actual Castlevania games. It's like that.

>simple bassline with sci fi shit

>synths
>multiple samples
>sweet ass guitar breakdown
>amazing vocals

Im should rewatch this show. It was the best thing to come out along with Static Shock.

>Not a memorable theme
>The first thing I think of when I see MIB shit is record scratching

All of this is wrong. Not a single truthful statement.

See OP, THIS is how you get people to post in your thread.

Goddammit user.
youtube.com/watch?v=On4-4UuKBPU&ab_channel=NeilCicieregaMusic

bump

Shit, I forgot how good this show looked.

I could never accept MIB2 and on as canon after this cartoon. J as a bumbling sidekick is so much better than Will Smith's ego stroking always super competent role of the sequels.

Jiggykino.

>J as a bumbling sidekick is so much better than Will Smith's ego stroking always super competent role of the sequels.
Eh, it is at first, but eventually it's like "J you're fucking veteran agent with years of experience by now, get your shit together man".