dailymotion.com/video/x6134vm

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!RzZkWBBR!R9xq1abKZxyHnrSCOcyDLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Recorded all of these episodes
>Probably not going to watch any of them
Should I or?

Why

Is there any show Jewish degeneracy won't ruin?

it was fun.

How the fuck did this make it to an actual episode

yahweh gave us farts for a reason, user
they chill out stressful situations by giving you something to laugh about
unfortunately like everything else he gave us, people treat it like something to be ashamed of so it causes even more stress

>Finn and HW
>PB getting set up with Creampuff
Traditional values were in full force in these episodes my friend

mega.nz/#F!RzZkWBBR!R9xq1abKZxyHnrSCOcyDLA

mega here

What do you also want the last episode to be?

My idea was Jake's retiring, so he and Finn will stop living together soon. Meanwhile, Ice King seems like he's back to his old villainous ways again. So PB asks Finn and Jake go on one last adventure together, but it turns out Ice King's madness is all a big misunderstanding. Maybe he was just planning a party for all of the bit characters, I don't know. Ends with Finn and Jake going their separate ways, last shot of Finn meeting Huntress Wizard and them holding hands, looking off into the distance.

Basically Finn grows up, boy becomes man, etc.

Those are the videos I recorded and uploaded right down to the bumpers at the end I was too lazy to cut.

> 12 episodes left
> still need to deal with uncle gumbald
H-how are they gonna give this the proper ending it deserve?

Gumbald will probably just be like two episodes max, then they can resolve other plot threads or just fuck around with filler.

What ending does it deserve exactly?

It could feasibly be wrapped up in one or two more episodes. BMO just needs to tell them where his hideout is, then murder Gumbald/Fern.

retiring from what? he does roughly nothing, even less without Finn around
Lady seemed almost offended by the idea that Jake was her husband so he aint moving in with her

12 episodes is enough time. we just got his backstory, we've gotten the setup for his plot, now it's time to confront him, shut his ass down, and acknowledge that Ooo is pretty alright now. not a lot of threats left

> teased future
> love interests
> many many characters
They aren't gonna tie up the loose end, a-are they?

>still need to resolve Ice King/Simon and Betty
>still need to resolve the Lich subplot

The remainder of this season is either going to be incredible or completely shit, there's no more room for a middle ground.

Have they even wrapped up the Comet plot yet?

>12 Episodes
>No Red Demon Baby arc
>No Ice Thing/Magic Betty arc
>No Brad's Redemption arc
>No The Lich: Origins arc
>No Zombie James versus Zombie Root Beer Guy arc
>No Prismo's Boss arc
>No Z-Mo arc
>Fern/Grassthulu arc was Uncle G arc all along
Rap battle, yay!

Honestly, the whole Islands mini series could've been great as a finale, don't know why they didn't go with that.

Don't know how they could top that or if they even could.

the guy was contemplating his aging body is the hunt ep, its not outside the realm of possibility

What's there left to wrap up with the comet?

didn't Finn's Dad turn into a comet and it's implied that he's going to be the series big bad or whatever?

Retconning how stupid it was.

So is Finn+HW a thing now?

>he does roughly nothing, even less without Finn around
Exactly, so he would full on retire. Finn can mostly handle things himself and the show keeps repeating that Jake is older, so it's not too crazy to think he'd rather cut back on the monster fighting and move in with Lady or something.

>Lady seemed offended
When was this, The Pit? Even without that being 4 years ago that was just her correcting Finn and annoyed he didn't know, she totally loves Jake and I see no reason she wouldn't be happy having him move in with her.
Jake proposing to Lady and shacking up would be a nice enough ending for Jake and let Finn transition into full adulthood, could work extremely well as an ending.

> all these loose ends
> 12 episodes left

none of them work

I hope so, even if not officially. I'm just hoping they show them together at the end, even if she has no lines.

I get the sinking feeling the end status is going to be "Finn has a girl to go out with, at least, who is interested. that's all"

> comet arc
It's been a while, what even happened?

>unironically setting up a new villain with only 12 episodes left

zombie root beer guy is kind of already as wrapped as it needs to be
prismo's boss? what?
Z-mo? huh? the Mos thing is kind of done
Brad is dead to me
obviously the betty thing is going to get one episode, it's like alllmost finished

no, he joined the comet on cosmic exploration
the point was Finn refused a type of godhood in order to stay behind and protect Ooo
while Martin was keen on it because he's a giant asshole who has no problem leaving all his loved ones behind

Kinda. They seem to not be making a big or official thing out of it but are basically into each other.

you know what, you convinced me. that would be sweet
>Lady, would you make me an honest dog?
>Ne, halgeyo
>Aww, sorry about that, Jake
>She said yes!!!
>Oh! .. Sorry about that, Jake

>zombie root beer
Did he get his job back? Did he finish his book?
>prismo's boss
Check Crossover
>Z-Mo
Sorry, Z-Mo/Big Motherfucking Fire Gigants Megazords arc
>Brad is dead to me
Shut up Lumpy Space Princess, you raped Finn

god, 12 episodes left and we won't even get a fucking episode about how Martin turned into a fucking asshole.

They really weren't thinking when they designed these last seasons were they? They turned it back into a comedic-adventure season for season 6 and then went back to lore and it's obvious that they needed that sixth season to push more lore time.

> next 2 episodes are Gumbald
> 10 episodes remaining
> have to wrap the the entire series
WHERE HAVE I SEEN THIS BEFORE?

>the fire giants thing
RIGHT. right. well, that might not ever get resolved but it's always been a background thing. In essence, we're already living in the aftermath of that. They rose up ages ago and are now inert. even more inert thanks to PB

Tapped out early on in season 6. Is Finn still a cuck, and is Flame Princess relevant?

I know it's unlikely, and I like how they ended it... but do you think we will ever hear from her or her people again?

Who are they?

Not a chance.

FP is still around and was in one of the eps today. But Finn is in an ambiguous flirty relationship with the infinitely superior Huntress Wizard.

>Is Finn still a cuck
What is your definition of a cuck? He hasn't graduated to Conan levels with his own harem yet, but he seems to have a legitimate fling going on with a cool ranger girl, so I'm leaning towards no.

>and is Flame Princess relevant?
Eh mostly no, she just had a pretty boring episode about like tying up how she feels about her dad and raping, she doesn't appear very often after she stops being Finn's gf.

> this question again
It's obviously just a picture of humans from the past, or am I just retarded?

lol no

Dead humans, do they need to be anything more?

>raping
rapping*

Making it about rape would've been better tbqfh

> tying up how she feels about her dad and raping
Jesus Christ! I thought this was a kids show!

Just watched Wild Hunt and I really need to watch B.B. Does something relevant to this happen in the next two episodes or can I skip them?

So who will be Finn's Ashi?

Fuck me I never spell that word right, fucking repeating consonants.

This

Dirt Beer Guy is now a bar owner, and knowing whether he eventually finished his book or not really isn't that important.

Similarly, Fire Giants don't matter since they're inactive and it's highly unlikely we'll have another Flame Kingdom centric episode. Only way I can see it happening is if FP's brother decides to go rogue and hijack the last one.

The real plot thread that needs resolving is GOLB, and is probably going to be wrapped up at the same time as Prismo's boss.

Marceline. Why? Because reasons.

only skip the rap episode

Gumbald doesn't really seem like an interesting villain sadly, I sort of wish they made him a magician or some shit and worked in PB's hatred of magic into things.

Also he was so desperate to defeat Finn because he sees Finn as PB's only protection right? Probably thinks that without Finn she's defenseless.

How likely is it that Adventure Time can wrap up in an emotionally satisfying way?

I marathoned this series so I could both get caught up and refresh my memory so I could watch today's episodes, so now I give a shit about the series again unfortunately.

BMO Closing does actually have some plot relavent stuff that ties into BB. Skip the FP episode. It was painfully cringey and boring.

> want to rewatch the entire series before watching the finale
> no idea when the finale is
Should I do a comfy winter marathon?

I think they have a much better chance of making that work than resolving the 20 plot threads that are out there.
Just gotta end Ice King's story in a not crap way and give Finn a good sendoff.

I don't know, I give em 50/50 odds maybe.

Like any woman, she's useless without a man.

Why didn't CN make a commercial for AT if they were planning on airing new episodes? That's just lazy.

You may as well like I am because I am far behind.

finale won't happen until 2018, it seems. You'll be fine.

It'll definitely be at least 2018 so you got some time my man, sure

>She doesn't want Brad's redemption

commercials are for children who watch TTGo. I suppose CN thinks most of the viewerbase for its other shows are online.

Finn and PB both looked really snazzy in those baseball uniforms

> first episode came out 7 years ago
> show has been with me through so much
> there will NEVER be another episode after 2018
G-guys...

just kill yourself after it ends like I'm planning to do homie
I'm gonna reincarnate as some weird thingy in Ooo, shit's gonna be so cash

>How likely is it that Adventure Time can wrap up in an emotionally satisfying way?
The series can only end with Finn and GOLB having a battle of philosophy in an infinite void of blackness. Life vs Oblivion basically.

Same here. Should we just all group up and go together?

My guess is that the show comes back in November/December 2017 and finishes airing in January 2018.

The assumption seems to be that their ship was attacked and they got separated. Finn was picked up by Joshua and Margaret while Martin was picked up by pirates. A severe head wound gave him partial amnesia and he remade his personality as a pirate.

Finn losing his baby teeth made me legitimately feel pretty bummed out

:^)

well, I'm gonna take that FP episode as the final episode for her. She likes Cinnamon Bun, she's sort of gotten over trying to connect with her dad, he respects her as a rapper, her kingdom loves her, she's patched things up with Finn and PB.

I want Adventure Time to end similarly to Regular Show where it's epic, emotional and shows a glimpse into the future.

Im pretty sure the fact that he kept and cared for his baby teeth was set up a long time ago... right?

Guys, what if the bear was full of normal banana instead of green goop?

The show has basically grown up with me and gone through several ups and downs like I have, it feels so strange that it will no longer be here after early 2018.

This show had weird comic relief episodes.

QUICK NAME THINGS YOU ACTUALLY LIKED IN SON OF RAP BEAR

>the montage was funny
>Son of Rap Bear blasting things apart with his raps was funny
>I really liked seeing the Best that the bears live in again
>Neptr is always good for a laff
>they didn't butcher Flame King's character

the higher cosmic shit with golb and prismo just isn't the main focus of the show. it goes on in the background, like all the mars shit, but for the most part... that's not Finn's desmesnes
I think it's only right that the show end with the lowest-key villain. we've seen PB change and develop over time, from a sweet lady, to finn's favorite playmate, to a cold, distant, increasingly fearful lady, to a severely paranoid person, right back to finn's potential playmate again, and marcie's new galpal to boot. Plus we've gotten more insights into her past than anyone else but Marcie. Gumbald represents the worst of what she could have become, so he's the perfect final boss of what has been a very long postgame

>Jake, you're retiring?? But how? You barely do anything as it is!
>*Jake shrugs* iunno
>How are you going to support your kids?
>They're all grown now. They can support me.
>But what'll you do when you're all retired?
>Wear sweater vests, I guess?

Yeah, I can see this happening.

or more likely december 2017

when i was a kid i never knew when anything was on, or what channel. the advertising was terrible for most of that

>Rap Bear reveals he's in a wheelchair
>He rapped my legs off!
I guffaw'd

sssssort of. it's not out of character at all, though honestly it seems more like something BMO would collect.
the room lighting was green, and he was a slightly green banana

same. that bit gave me a good laugh

took me forever to realize that TV was generally scheduled in half hour sections. Commercials only served to develop my extreme hatred for advertisement at an early age.

No, there's definitely gonna be a Mars episode. Betty got transported there with Magic Man at the end of Elements. Plus, they brought up GOLB in Whispers to do something with him, as he's connected to Magic Man and Glob

Nothing, that episode is dogshit.

Yeah, that's about the only good part of that ep, i tried so hard to not hate it but...

HW best girl