Why are you so into Marie Kanker, Sup Forums?

Why are you so into Marie Kanker, Sup Forums?

Looks awful.

Have you guys never been the dominant one in a relationship, to know that it is actualy better?

Because the majority of Sup Forums consist of beta males too timid to get a girlfriend so instead they want a character like Marie to obsess over them so they don't have to.

Yeah i'm sure you're such an """""alpha""""" lmao. How many girls have you fucked again?

Woah slow down buddy, I never said I wasn't included

I'm not, she had the ugliest personality out of the three sisters and grows up to be a hambeast.

Who /lee/ here?

None. I fuck women.

Tell your mom I said "hi".

You dont need to be an alpha to be better than the botton of the barrel.

Ironicaly enough, on the scale that this meme is based on, being a "beta" meant that you was basicaly a second in command and probably really high on the social scale, with many other positions bellow it, with one of the last being "omega" - which is what most people talk about when they use "beta".

So you're into 50+ year olds then?

>Have you guys never been in a relationship
Lol

I never got that either.

The girl I lost my v-card to reminds me of her

You fucking idiot

Those white dots in her hair bothered my autism

Yeah, I used to want a girl like that, but now that I've grown and experienced it a few times I find it very annoying. Like they're not really interested in you as a person. I guess there's some feminist lesson to be learned there, but whatever, it's different for guys versus girls, no?

I like gfd as a fetish, but this pic isn't doing much for me. :(

Haha, no thanks. She sounds like a rapist. Bet most of you hungry virgins would go after her.

>beta males
Ha! Like you're any Alpha. But I have to admit...
>too timid
Yeah. All you gotta do is talk to them and ask for their numbers. If they say no? Well, shrug and move on to the next one. If all say no? Just go to the gym, work out if it's that important to you. Who cares.

You're into old biddies? Hey, I don't judge. If you wanna plough Rick that's your business.

I never really got Redpill 'theory.' Just seems to be a bunch of nerds who never quite got over getting rejected in HS and College, writing essays where they vent about women 24/7. With the usual bitter divorcees and legitimate freakazoids coming along for the ride.

>His mom is still alive

Who fucks girls?

It's regressed emotions and feelings mostly, talking on the Redpill shit. Stating the obvious or unproven conspiracy theories to cling onto some form dignity or power.

I've never found a dominant girl in bed, and I'm a tiny effeminate guy; you'd think I'd attract them.

But no, once the close come off they all want you to be on top and in charge. Lame.

I'm /may/.

same here

CUTE
why are all of these gf things so cute

Good taste

Which board has more insecure people? Sup Forums or /fit/?

Both.
That screen cap is still destructive on my rebuilt brittle wall

>ywn pry her shoes off with a spatula

Lee is best girl.

I have. They're okay. Pure sub girls are so fucking boring that sex just gets uninteresting after youve been called daddy a dozen times.

>Lee becomes a trailer trash housewife
>May becomes a classy socialite
>Marie becomes a no nonsense bartender

Not sure how to feel about this. Marie is pretty accurate to me for some reason.

>Lee becomes a trailer trash housewife
Looks to me like she became a regular housewife with an incredible ass

>grows up to be a hambeast.
>implying that isn't my fetish

Well, that's a future I didn't know I wanted until just now.

What a terrible gf, the last thing anyone needs is someone who is as much a slouch as them

you'll find her someday user

I was a bit concerned when he did the close up of the lips that he was going to make them all ugly trailer trash, but the full models look fine. The question is when he's going to do animations with them.

I found my Marie. Good end.

Where could I find a qt who would enjoy shitposting with me on Sup Forums
I'm not into scat btw

>All you gotta do is talk to them and ask for their numbers. If they say no? Well, shrug and move on to the next one.
Great advice, Boomhauer.

People are made to fail fast and often until you hit success. Fearing failure has made a generation of sad and passive people.

blue short hair makes me hard and the soft femdom is cute

Remember that time Marie shoved three jawbreakers up her ass?

>i pawned all my jewelry to buy you a ps4
But there isn't enough gold in the world to buy any games.

>I'm not into scat btw

You're really limiting your options in life, user

I can actually see this as the best possible outcome on their lives

>don't mind if I smoke cigarettes
ye we can race each other who'll get throat cancer first

>can we just stay home?
oh you better fucking believe we can. we'll just cuddle literally all day

>drank half a bottle of cough medicine
nigga drop that BULLSHIT and hit this dank with me instead, we can listen to BONES and contemplate suicide

I'm in love. Too bad she'll never leave her house (neither do I) so we won't ever meet.

You should probably just kill yourself now and be done with it.

Well they're never gunna take charge unless you tell them too user

Kinda defeats the point.

/r9k/ it's a scientific fact

Well shit welcome to the real world user

>that episode where Marie is abducted by inhuman deities and forced to fight in the Arena Eternal for the amusement of the Old Ones

>that episode where Eddy telefrags a god and spends the rest of his unnatural life looking for a way out of the nether realms

well fuck this gay earth

Made a housewife out of her?

dominant women don't exist in real life

Its hard to be insecure when you live in a twisted reality

Only objectively terrible thing is her redneck immediate family. I hate driving to fucking Maine.

So you did make a housewife out of a marie?

>hit this dank
*Doink

>Implying I haven't given up on real life years ago.
Real women are cunts. Hell, everyone's a fucking cunt. I decided I was better off not interacting with real life a LONG time ago. Better to focus on uni 100% anyway.

is that actually the story for Quake Champions

>really like blue hair
>majority of all girls with dyed hair are psychopaths or emotionally unstable
Nature is cruel

Short answer is yes.

Would you mind telling us about it?
Like greentext and shit

>meet in college
>originally friends, became great friends actually
>she liked anime and memes, in fact one of the first things we did together was sit in and watch the Toonami stream I did for Sup Forums in 2012 or so. It was a good time
>grow closer over time
>most other people did not care for her much because she was sort of a huge bitch to anyone outside of her social circle (go figure) and could be a bit rough with those even in her circle
>we recognize there is something strong between us and talk about maybe giving it a chance
>turns out we are perfect for each other. I am very high strung and plan oriented while she balances me out with her throw shit at the wall and see what sticks way of approaching life

It's nice to have someone who shares some of your hobbies and interests, but it would be so boring if she only had the same interests as me. She also likes to hunt for wild mushrooms and has some other hobbies that do nothing for me but it's nice to see and learn about. Not sure what else you'd want to know about, I'm typically against these sorts of posts but seems it was wanted.

>has to do all the work
>better

>hunting wild mushrooms
This is a very good moment to mention I wouldn't have any big insurance policy out on yourself if I were you

Exactly we should be looking for equals

>a tiny effeminate guy
>attract any woman whatso ever
they want to dominate men, not women with a penis, otherwise they'd be lesbian user

>we should be looking for equals

Yes.

I'm not, in fact this is pretty much the only fanart of her I like. (Probably helps that Edd looks decent enough to be a self-insert here, too.)

Fucking leukemia

>FOR YOU WHO ARE

>girl falls in love with a dork
shittiest cliche ever

Girls only go for looks.
If the dork is good-looking, it's pretty fucking realistic actually.

>dork
>good-looking
pick one nigga

Dork refers to personality, not looks you dumbfuck.

Double D is pretty cute in canon

>to know that it is actualy better?

How to instantly spot a beta virgin cuck that has never actually been in a relationship, and especially has never been dominant in one.

Outside your fantasy made up bullshit, here, in the real world, being dominant takes constant effort.
It's boring and tiresome having to do all the work in bed.
It's boring and tiresome having to figure out your partner psyche then use all the little tricks over the course of weeks and months to dominate them psychologically and make them dependent on you.
It's tons of constant work, all the time, and most sbus, especially if they're experienced, soon realize they're the ones you're doing all this work for, and -they- are actually in control if they know how to aggressively use their sub attitude to feed you what you want in smaller doses.
It's a shit ton of work.
Subs don't have to do jack shit, they get all the dicking they want, they also get off at the idea of serving a master, but at the same time they ultimately call the shots.
Being a sub is easy as shit.
Being dominant is stressful and a fucking chore.

>dominance is a chore
You're not doing it right.
Dominance is a single fact. The fact you do not need someone, that they can be easily replaced. It is their responsibility to ensure that does not happen. If they want to call shots they can do it alone.

This is all the control you need. If you cannot threaten at least one other partner, then you're not really dominant. Everything else like financial and sexual matters is secondary to this core.
Or you know just do some kinky bedroom shit and have a fucking normal, healthy relationship outside of it which is what most dom/sub fags really want. Extending this shit to all facets of life while staying monogamous is begging to be cucked when someone with more bank comes along.

I'd say Sup Forums whenever MGTOWers roll into town.
Honestly, even /r9k/ is more accepting of itself.

>Asian men getting white girls

He's asian?

Mgtow is shunned even on Sup Forums, while they might be bitter racists and conspiracy theorists even they aren't that nuts. There is a definite line between men's rights advocate and whatever MGTOW is.

Hence my emphasis on "whenever they roll into town".
Judging from Sup Forums archives, Sup Forums's acting MGTOW base consists of roughly five people who either keep making those threads or get baited into participating in the ones set up by bored trolls.

Why the fuck would anyone willingly go for trailer trash?

Low expectations and dependant on what breed of trailer trash would be more useful around the house and more apt to improvise solutions.

Kay this is stupid and I don't understand why this is in Sup Forums

>thread

But if you want the facts, here they is. Being a dominant or submissive isn't just about how much work is involved. After all, that would just make subs lazy (or doms lazy, since some just want to be treated like a bossy princess).

It's like how being extroverted can either drain you or invigorate you. No matter what it takes effort, but y'all gotta feel whether the effort feels right for you.

>t. online ERPer who thinks being an asshole to people is "dominance"
The kind of dom you describe is good for a casual fuck when you're maybe craving some harsh treatment, but make no mistake: you're being pump and dumped by a sub.
Actual doms are highly sought after because they're past your middle schooler idea of "dominance", and yes, being a dom is a ton of work.
Work that repays itself through the love you get back, and in how you're supposed to be doing it because you like that position in the first place.
If you see dom behaviour as a chore you're not a dom, you're an insecure little man trying to look big with insults.

That would certainly be ideal. Unfortunately I think that dynamic would only really be possible in a relationship where both parties have had the same amount of sexual experience. Personally I wouldn't mind a relationship where we switch roles roughly every other session.

>The white race isn't going extinct
How is that MGTOW? While it's true I've seen them switch sides all the time, that's just a fact. I can't tell if it's supposed to be satirizing neckbeards attacking Sup Forums or Tumblr.